Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters 08:52 - May 9 with 27121 viewsNirvana

Granted there aren't that many dumb enough to do it, but to everyone who knocks Siggy week after week (or at all) I offer you an open invite.

Since he is so bad and "jaded" or whatever and we should be happy to sell him, please list a few credible names you think would make better options for us if we stay up.

So far all I've seen from the usual anti-Siggy trolls are Adama Traore, Izzy Brown and Bojan. Thoroughly disappointing list of replacements for someone of Siggy's class and quality.

Not to mention they have a TOTAL of 4 goals, 1 assist in 45 top-flight games this season. That's not going to cut it, and production like that will have us relegated next season.

Anyone else got any names?
[Post edited 9 May 2017 8:53]
Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 14:35 - May 9 with 2436 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 14:31 - May 9 by Loyal

Haters isn't even a word, and Siggy ?
I've never heard anyone state any hate for Gylfi if that's the point of this thread.
[Post edited 9 May 2017 14:31]

Now stop spoiling Nirvana's attention seeking crusade will you!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 15:08 - May 9 with 2412 viewsSospan_Fach

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 09:09 - May 9 by magicdaps10

I believe regardless of what league we are in that he is gone. As for replacements.

Ryad Boudebouz
Hakim Ziyech
Nabil Fekir
Valentin Eysseric

Another excellent player who i have always liked, more of a central midfielder.....Kevin Kampl.

Good knowledge.

How about Yunus Malli.
Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 16:50 - May 9 with 2366 viewsNirvana

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 14:35 - May 9 by Brynmill_Jack

Now stop spoiling Nirvana's attention seeking crusade will you!

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 16:54 - May 9 with 2363 viewsNirvana

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 14:31 - May 9 by Loyal

Haters isn't even a word, and Siggy ?
I've never heard anyone state any hate for Gylfi if that's the point of this thread.
[Post edited 9 May 2017 14:31]

From dictionary.com:

Haters, noun
1) a person who has an intense dislike for another person or thing (often used in combination)
2) a person who thrives on showing hate toward, criticizing, or belittling other people or things, usually unfairly

So with that settled, if you haven't seen the hate on this site you're blind. I'd say those definitions fit a few of our more prominent posters pretty well when it comes to Siggy.

Some have made it their shtick to do so, entranced by the amount of hits they get, and you can peruse their post histories if you missed any of it the first time.

You'll be sure to find some useful examples for your new word.
Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 17:01 - May 9 with 2335 viewsDarran

Stupid fuçking thread.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 17:04 - May 9 with 2344 viewsNirvana

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 17:01 - May 9 by Darran

Stupid fuçking thread.

Thanks Darran.

Some great posts on here by many in defence of Siggy and I appreciate it. But I'd still like to hear from the anti-Siggy trolls if they can muster a football response.

But they won't, because that's not their expertise. And so another chance has come and gone for Brynmil, Res, etc. to actually name a few players they'd be replacing Siggy with, and they can't do it.

It speaks volumes of their (and a few others) intentions and their character. Each poor touch from Siggy deserves its own thread, he's a "tw@t" whilst leading us to a huge away victory at Man U, he deserves to be benched and sold for peanuts, on and on and on.

It's just about the attention for them, because they clearly don't know a "facking" thing about football.
Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 17:34 - May 9 with 2315 viewsmonmouth

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 14:08 - May 9 by perchrockjack

I ll explain

Haters ,as such, are simply defending their Internet Billy bollux reputation.

They re the ones who, if they don't like a player for some reason hammer him no matter what, at every time

I've hated what FF has done many times but ,as of late, he s upped his game, no doubted aided by the incredible prospect we have in Mawson.

Only players I've hated, for what it's worth

1. Joe Jordan

2. Alan Clarke

3. Lesley

4 Barton

5. Terry

I wish we had Joe Jordan and Allan Clarke, Perch.

I draw the line at Barton and Terry as they are scum.

I'd probably have Lesley. What's her surname?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 18:13 - May 9 with 2266 viewscanhecatchit

Kante , now he would be hell of a signing lol

Swansea City, my one and only love , oh and then there's the Wife

Login to get fewer ads

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 18:25 - May 9 with 2249 viewsLoyal

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 16:54 - May 9 by Nirvana

From dictionary.com:

Haters, noun
1) a person who has an intense dislike for another person or thing (often used in combination)
2) a person who thrives on showing hate toward, criticizing, or belittling other people or things, usually unfairly

So with that settled, if you haven't seen the hate on this site you're blind. I'd say those definitions fit a few of our more prominent posters pretty well when it comes to Siggy.

Some have made it their shtick to do so, entranced by the amount of hits they get, and you can peruse their post histories if you missed any of it the first time.

You'll be sure to find some useful examples for your new word.

Oh you young buggers, always haters and init - init. I don't know what the world is coming to. Making up your own words, you must be a baller !

I still haven't read of anyone 'hating' Gylfi though. 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 18:29 - May 9 with 2243 viewsicecoldjack

IMO Siggy has had a poor season by his normal standards in terms of open field play his dead ball stuff however remains in the top few percent in the prem league and a place always needs to be found for him because of this.

I said a while ago that his quality has dropped while the club were selling off good players every season and playing with good players makes you better also, Olsson linking up with Gylfi is a good example of what better players bring.

Siggy will go down as one of our greatest ever players, i suspect this season is his last prem survival or not, the pressure has also taken a toll on him, fighting 2 relegation battles in consecutive seasons will have an effect, it also makes it harder to progress professionally IMO.

He has plenty of ability and while he like every other player has been poor at times this season he is still our best player and without his assists and goals we'd be already down, ditto Llorente.

We will only notice how good he really is when he gets sold, the chances of finding another Michu type player to soften the blow is remote. If we stay up this season both him and Llorente have made the club £100m , not bad at all considering the outlay for both.
Hero's for me but both have had patchy seasons, that nobody can deny .
Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 18:41 - May 9 with 2221 viewsNeath_Jack

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 17:04 - May 9 by Nirvana

Thanks Darran.

Some great posts on here by many in defence of Siggy and I appreciate it. But I'd still like to hear from the anti-Siggy trolls if they can muster a football response.

But they won't, because that's not their expertise. And so another chance has come and gone for Brynmil, Res, etc. to actually name a few players they'd be replacing Siggy with, and they can't do it.

It speaks volumes of their (and a few others) intentions and their character. Each poor touch from Siggy deserves its own thread, he's a "tw@t" whilst leading us to a huge away victory at Man U, he deserves to be benched and sold for peanuts, on and on and on.

It's just about the attention for them, because they clearly don't know a "facking" thing about football.

Listen to yourself Dav, ffs.

Just because some men don't worship at the feet of other men, it does not make them a hater. Gylfi is lucky that he's got to wear the fantastic white shirt of Swansea City. Guess what, sooner, rather than later, he is going to move on. Just like every other "star" player that has been lucky enough to wear the shirt.

He is not a superman or god, he kicks a bag of wind around on grass. You are behaving like a 10 year old groupie girl. Gylfi is a talented player, has one of the best dead ball techniques in the league, no question about it. But guess what, he has many flaws to his game, and grown up's can see that and discuss them.

Siggy haters be f*cked.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 18:41 - May 9 with 2221 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 09:29 - May 9 by STID2017

Superb this season ?
Six goals and two assists ?
Based on that, we'd be sunk if we'd swapped him for Siggy last summer

Indeed, and both of those assists came against the Swans way back in October.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 18:55 - May 9 with 2198 viewsMyFinalHeaven

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 09:09 - May 9 by magicdaps10

I believe regardless of what league we are in that he is gone. As for replacements.

Ryad Boudebouz
Hakim Ziyech
Nabil Fekir
Valentin Eysseric

Another excellent player who i have always liked, more of a central midfielder.....Kevin Kampl.

Not only would be not be able to afford Nabil Fekir, but there is no way he would want to come to a club such as ours when so many of the big boys are after him.

Come on you Swans.

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 18:56 - May 9 with 2194 viewsLoyal

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 18:41 - May 9 by Neath_Jack

Listen to yourself Dav, ffs.

Just because some men don't worship at the feet of other men, it does not make them a hater. Gylfi is lucky that he's got to wear the fantastic white shirt of Swansea City. Guess what, sooner, rather than later, he is going to move on. Just like every other "star" player that has been lucky enough to wear the shirt.

He is not a superman or god, he kicks a bag of wind around on grass. You are behaving like a 10 year old groupie girl. Gylfi is a talented player, has one of the best dead ball techniques in the league, no question about it. But guess what, he has many flaws to his game, and grown up's can see that and discuss them.

Siggy haters be f*cked.

This.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 19:14 - May 9 with 2121 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 18:25 - May 9 by Loyal

Oh you young buggers, always haters and init - init. I don't know what the world is coming to. Making up your own words, you must be a baller !

I still haven't read of anyone 'hating' Gylfi though. 👍

Given the childish little video clip it must be Dimi's son. I wonder if he ever saw Nirvana....................
I did.
It's preople like him and Perch who immediately attempt to polarize any argument. Just hate or love with no points in between.

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 19:16 - May 9 with 2111 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 19:14 - May 9 by Brynmill_Jack

Given the childish little video clip it must be Dimi's son. I wonder if he ever saw Nirvana....................
I did.
It's preople like him and Perch who immediately attempt to polarize any argument. Just hate or love with no points in between.

It's Davillin??? Never!!!!

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 20:25 - May 9 with 2065 viewsperchrockjack

Talking about hate ,just why bring me into this a Stevo

Simple question.

How am I relevant to this post

You are as previous, and certainly as attention seeking as anyone on here, more so, hence your perpetual tedious boring shyte. Pretty soon Pross will chip on.

Pitiful ,son, judt pitiful

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 20:37 - May 9 with 2045 viewssomersetsimon

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 10:19 - May 9 by Nirvana

It's a fair point. And in Siggy's best interest, too.

I hope he doesn't leave but I will understand why if he chooses to.

"Roofing & Vending Ltd" pretty much sums it up.

Unless he going to a top 6 club where he'll get a regular place, a chance of winning something and a massive pay increase, why would he move if he's happy here?
Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 20:39 - May 9 with 2030 viewsDarran

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 20:25 - May 9 by perchrockjack

Simple question.

You are as previous, and certainly as attention seeking as anyone on here, more so, hence your perpetual tedious boring shyte. Pretty soon Pross will chip on.

Probably because you're a hateful cùnt. Just saying.
[Post edited 9 May 2017 20:39]

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 20:39 - May 9 with 2039 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 20:25 - May 9 by perchrockjack

Simple question.

I have come up with a balanced argument. He's good player (at free kicks and the odd flick) and in fairness he rubs his b*lls off for Clement these days. But even at his creative best he's not what some purport him to be on here.

I'm not calling him shite, or a coward,or unfit to wear the shirt as some would do.

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 20:46 - May 9 with 2029 viewsicecoldjack

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 20:39 - May 9 by Brynmill_Jack

I have come up with a balanced argument. He's good player (at free kicks and the odd flick) and in fairness he rubs his b*lls off for Clement these days. But even at his creative best he's not what some purport him to be on here.

I'm not calling him shite, or a coward,or unfit to wear the shirt as some would do.

'tis indeed a balanced argument and 90% of fans would agree with your words.

He'll look far better with far better quality all around him is my take on him, the gylfi with Bony to play off is a different animal than the one we see now.
Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 20:49 - May 9 with 2025 viewsOnslow

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 09:16 - May 9 by Neath_Jack

Siggy Haters?

Grown men mind.

I hate you, you're not my friend anymore and i'm taking my ball home.

Innit?!

Hate is such a tiring emotion

Especially over a game

Not even real life, is it?

Well, it is for some

She keeps passin' me by...

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 20:54 - May 9 with 2001 viewsDarran

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 20:49 - May 9 by Onslow

Innit?!

Hate is such a tiring emotion

Especially over a game

Not even real life, is it?

Well, it is for some

"Well, it is for some"

Perch.

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 21:25 - May 9 with 1972 viewsPozuelosSideys

Allen? Can see him being a solid replacement for Leon - which we desparately need - but not for Gylfi.

I hope Jenkins learned from last year. If you strip your leading goalscorers and assist makers out of the squad and you dont replace adequately (Gomis/Ayew), then you will struggle. We are holding on by the skin of our teeth.

Im sorry, but i dont trust any of them to replace him well - and considering Leons and Lllorentes age/fitness, losing Gylfi as well would screw us completely. Sadly, the Yanks will want to play Moneyball and it wont work.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 21:40 - May 9 with 1949 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 21:25 - May 9 by PozuelosSideys

Allen? Can see him being a solid replacement for Leon - which we desparately need - but not for Gylfi.

I hope Jenkins learned from last year. If you strip your leading goalscorers and assist makers out of the squad and you dont replace adequately (Gomis/Ayew), then you will struggle. We are holding on by the skin of our teeth.

Im sorry, but i dont trust any of them to replace him well - and considering Leons and Lllorentes age/fitness, losing Gylfi as well would screw us completely. Sadly, the Yanks will want to play Moneyball and it wont work.

Allen is more in the Fer mould than Leon's. It's going to take a proper trawl of a lot of leagues around the world to find a Leon replacement, with his exact attributes. I hope Clement realises this and gets one in. Worth 20 million of our money if we are serious about keeping "the Swansea way"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024