Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where are all you ex-pats watching the game. 19:32 - May 22 with 12583 viewssix_foot_two

I will be watching from my room on a gold mine in the remote Mara region of Tanzania .I will be drinking a local beer known as Kilimanjaro which is one of the best beers I ever tasted.

Beat that if you can.

The only downer is a Huddersfield supporter who hates us all be watching with me.
Where are all you ex-pats watching the game. on 19:48 - May 22 with 9065 viewsRisborough_r

Linekers Bar in Tenerife wearing Gorks QPR shirt which you caught and gave me at Palarse away a few seasons ago
Where are all you ex-pats watching the game. on 20:03 - May 22 with 9040 viewsqueensparker

Whatever bar I can find in Boston that's showing the game...
Where are all you ex-pats watching the game. on 20:07 - May 22 with 9029 viewsBrightonhoop

I'll be in the Fullers Bar in Almeria which stopped serving Fullers last week. Have already warned them if there's no QPR game there will be a riot. Plans B-Z are in place.
Where are all you ex-pats watching the game. on 20:14 - May 22 with 9022 viewsScubaHoop

From me local....
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=cane+garden+bay+bvi&FORM=HDRSC2#view=detail&
Where are all you ex-pats watching the game. on 20:35 - May 22 with 8992 viewsbollockchops

Where are all you ex-pats watching the game. on 19:48 - May 22 by Risborough_r

Linekers Bar in Tenerife wearing Gorks QPR shirt which you caught and gave me at Palarse away a few seasons ago

im banned from there after Luton v Arsenal league cup final ask em if my ban is lifted now ! cheers
Where are all you ex-pats watching the game. on 20:51 - May 22 with 8969 viewsBklynRanger

The Sofa Pub, Brooklyn.

If my wife gets out of bed and complains about me drinking at 10 in the morning I will calmly make a mental note of it, and there will be a war between the end of our match and the start of the Champions League game. Unless we win - no war at all in that case.

Then a curry.
Where are all you ex-pats watching the game. on 21:02 - May 22 with 8951 viewssilky

Out here in New Zealand. The Auckland Rrrs will be gathering at Upperloft house for an all nighter as the game kicks off at 2am.

Can't wait. Drinks at the ready.

Poll: Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year?

Where are all you ex-pats watching the game. on 21:02 - May 22 with 8951 viewscheeseydane

Day starts at 2am sat...flying over...after the game and festivities, back to the airport for a 6am flight on sunday.
Gonna be a long day.

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

Login to get fewer ads

Where are all you ex-pats watching the game. on 21:31 - May 22 with 8900 viewsrbsranger

For various reasons will be watching a delayed 'as live' feed here in my house halfway between Jerusalem and tel aviv here in Israel. Will have 3 generations in attendance between me, my kids, nephews, sister and Dad. My non football loving ex Australian wife is dreading the occasion and for pretty good reason seeing as the whole neighborhood heard when cisse scored against stoke the second last day of the season in the year we stayed up.
Have already warned my work colleagues that they should anticipate my mood for Sunday morning based on the result....
Where are all you ex-pats watching the game. on 21:38 - May 22 with 8881 viewsBklynRanger

Where are all you ex-pats watching the game. on 21:02 - May 22 by cheeseydane

Day starts at 2am sat...flying over...after the game and festivities, back to the airport for a 6am flight on sunday.
Gonna be a long day.

I've used that Yotel at Heathrow in the past, Cheesey. It's quite effective if you want to squeeze in a couple of hours kip.
Where are all you ex-pats watching the game. on 22:29 - May 22 with 8844 viewsMatch82

No idea yet. Unfortunately I'm out in the sticks in Michigan for a wedding on Saturday. We picked a cabin without cable, and with (presumably) very shoddy internet.

10am kickoff, but all the bars in the area open at 11! Need to do some desperate googling on the way up to try and find a place...
Where are all you ex-pats watching the game. on 23:02 - May 22 with 8813 viewsHunterhoop

Love this thread!! Love the idea of exiles dotted all over the world watching in the early hours, or remote places, or empty bars, caring so much about what's happening in a small part of NW London whilst everyone around them goes about their business unaware.

U RRRRS!
Where are all you ex-pats watching the game. on 01:24 - May 23 with 8780 viewsaussiehoop

Heading round to the old mans with a carton a good few hours before so we can medicate in advance. Nerves will be jangling from the moment I wake up tomorrow morning.

10pm kick off time in Perth which isn't too bad.
Where are all you ex-pats watching the game. on 02:07 - May 23 with 8768 viewsBrazilNutR

I think I'll be watching at home, in Sao Paulo, Brazil. 11 am kick off..and thank the lord its being shown on HD via ESPN Brazil. It;s also my birthday, so only 1 present i want. I was going to invite friends over, but not sure I can handle watching something I care so much about with lots of people who don't...and not sure anyone else will want to start drinking at 11am...
as its my birthday, I get to choose the days schedule......COME ON YOU R's
Where are all you ex-pats watching the game. on 02:11 - May 23 with 8766 viewsDylanP

I'll be watching with my son in an Irish pub in Arlington Virginia while tucking into a full Irish breakfast. The pub is called Ireland Four Courts and the breakfast is excellent!!

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Where are all you ex-pats watching the game. on 03:06 - May 23 with 8759 viewsKaos_Agent

Victoria BC on wisiwig. Cannot believe that this game is not being carried by my cable provider. I can watch the Boca Juniors play River Plate in Argentine league football but not a major event at Wembley. Sigh.

"Then it has all been in vain. The fellowship has failed." "Not if we hold true to each other."

Where are all you ex-pats watching the game. on 03:25 - May 23 with 8753 viewsKiwi76

Quite envious of these breakfast and even 10PM kick offs.
Part of the Auckland contingent and will be good to share the 2AM kick off - maybe a lead in with viewing of 4Yr Plan to calm those nerves!
Not quite settled on drinking options - balance of stimulant vs nerves/blood pressure.
Where are all you ex-pats watching the game. on 03:45 - May 23 with 8747 viewsOregonQPR

At home in Portland, Oregon on Sky Sports.

My day will take me from London-to-Cardiff-to-Lisbon

Sausage rolls, English Breakfast tea and Victoria Sponge all prepared by my lovely American wife who loves the R's.

She is not a lucky charm though having been to 5 games as follows

Cardiff playoff final 0-1
Manure home 0-2
Sunderland home 2-3
Arsenal away 0-1
Norwich home 1-2

Let's hope staying gets us the right result.
Where are all you ex-pats watching the game. on 03:53 - May 23 with 8743 viewsRType

I'll be at home in Sydney, desperately hoping my first child who is due tomorrow delays her appearance into this world until the game is over....
Where are all you ex-pats watching the game. on 04:46 - May 23 with 8721 viewsBrightonhoop

Where are all you ex-pats watching the game. on 03:53 - May 23 by RType

I'll be at home in Sydney, desperately hoping my first child who is due tomorrow delays her appearance into this world until the game is over....

What a welcome to the World that would be RType. Hope all goes well.
Where are all you ex-pats watching the game. on 06:04 - May 23 with 8701 viewsDylanP

Where are all you ex-pats watching the game. on 03:53 - May 23 by RType

Congratulations mate. Brilliant. Let's hope for your sake the little bugger can hold out till after the game, coz once he/she comes you won't have eyes for anything else. Remember, breathe …

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Where are all you ex-pats watching the game. on 07:20 - May 23 with 8671 viewsRType

Cheers guys. The missus is under strict orders to try and keep her legs crossed till the final whistle!

Should be a big few days regardless.
Where are all you ex-pats watching the game. on 08:06 - May 23 with 8647 viewsDaBurgh

La Bar Basque in Brive, with some rugby mates... not a particularly glamorous place but I like it.
Where are all you ex-pats watching the game. on 08:19 - May 23 with 8633 viewsmcqpr10

Loving this thread. Felt like I was the only Qpr fan in the world not making wembley. I was born in 1986, this is my first year living abroad and it's the year we go to wembley, Sod's law! I shall be watching it on bein sports in my flat in Kuwait. Come on your rssss.
Where are all you ex-pats watching the game. on 08:28 - May 23 with 8628 viewsPommyhoop

Where are all you ex-pats watching the game. on 08:06 - May 23 by DaBurgh

La Bar Basque in Brive, with some rugby mates... not a particularly glamorous place but I like it.

At home in Brisbane in my work in progress man cave/ media room.Got all the sound system sorted and the foxtell man moved the 2nd box in there today. At the moment I'm making do with my daughters(she's moved back home for a bit) 51 inch plasma HD but IFF ,IFF we do the business and get back to the Prem Mrs has agreed we can get a f'ck off big monster telly or screen and projector
1 am kick off. I'll be well oiled by then as got a party to go to before hand...
Any Brisbanites going down the PignWhistle to watch it??

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024