Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO: Discodroid, Rangersw12 and the Trance massive 20:07 - May 25 with 5380 viewsBrixtonR

I ain't gonna put these tunes on the Frankie Friday Thread cos there all a bit Trancey Trance Trance , but keeping going with the Uplifting Trance vibe from this morning, for one day only lets's have it to these...............................................

Ha Ha on this occasion you are my friends and fellow DJ's so add a few tunes if you wish......

FAO: Discodroid, Rangersw12 and the Trance massive on 23:58 - May 27 with 1166 viewsBrixtonR

FAO: Discodroid, Rangersw12 and the Trance massive on 09:39 - May 26 by Discodroid

it amuses me so, to see my subordinates clear a prog path amongst the bracken for I, the reich marshall of the genre.

i have invested my heart and soul in this most demanding of mistress in terms of cash, heavily cut drugs and marriages .

she is a stern discipline that simply cannot be assuaged by your standard 'euphoric ibiza/cafe del mar trance classics' 'mixed' by judge jules offerings at her devine feet.

these are indeeed troubled times, and seek solitude we must , and seek it we shall in the golden strands of prog and trance......

A time when mien liege lord oakenfold ruled half the worlds population, like ghengis khan and stamped out any rebellious uprising with a raise of the eyebrow and a distasteful smirk playing across those cruel twisted mongoloid lips , that said

"see the working classes at play"

a time when he crushed his dominion, and the worthless slugs that we are, with the breakdown of Z2'S "Iwant you'

kneel you dogs, at the spectrum of his omnipotent powers and at his macaque like apperance.

and obey his sensless and brutish demands of buying that dario g taste experiance one sided promo collaberation for £20 that sounded like arthur askey on the spoons at 130 bpm..
..(discodroid cranking up the efexor and citilopram here)

flick the switch igor..
as we regress in the sensory deprevation tank to the wonder years 1996-2001..

[Post edited 26 May 2014 9:57]

Nice one Disco quality post. You could put that over a tune...

Not bad progression on that thread going through to
Major North

You have it right about the golden years from 1996-2001

Arthur Askey on the spoons at 130bpm

I hope I am forgiven for Matt Darey I was still on cloud 11 after Saturday. I did forego my Cognac and pasties in penance.
FAO: Discodroid, Rangersw12 and the Trance massive on 00:29 - May 28 with 1161 viewsPunteR

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

FAO: Discodroid, Rangersw12 and the Trance massive on 08:59 - May 28 with 1152 viewsDiscodroid

tell you what brixton, ive never seen a reaction like it to the breakdown on major north 'annihilate' when sasha dropped it at tyrant and creamfields, the dancefloor looked like ypres circa 1914.

(discodroid dabs at the corner of his eyes "all the time i thought i was alone in splendid isolation in my love for the major north, when little did i know , brixton r was out there,in the land of no prog ..thinking the very same thing")

lets us , you and i, join our erstwhile friends in the lush fields of golden prog..

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

FAO: Discodroid, Rangersw12 and the Trance massive on 10:17 - May 30 with 1120 viewsBrixtonR

FAO: Discodroid, Rangersw12 and the Trance massive on 08:59 - May 28 by Discodroid

tell you what brixton, ive never seen a reaction like it to the breakdown on major north 'annihilate' when sasha dropped it at tyrant and creamfields, the dancefloor looked like ypres circa 1914.

(discodroid dabs at the corner of his eyes "all the time i thought i was alone in splendid isolation in my love for the major north, when little did i know , brixton r was out there,in the land of no prog ..thinking the very same thing")

lets us , you and i, join our erstwhile friends in the lush fields of golden prog..

Yeah that Major North tune is storming, I can quite imagine the dancefloor going off to that

I'll tell you what you've bought a tear to my eye with that Interspace tune by your namesakes. It takes me back to the absolute zenith of my Clubbing days in 1996. Thing was I never knew what that tune was was until now and hadn't heard it for at least 15 years so Thankyou - I'll be playing that all weekend

Anyway now it's Friday I'm going to put something more laid back and appropriate on the Frankie thread.
FAO: Discodroid, Rangersw12 and the Trance massive on 13:21 - May 30 with 1115 viewsDiscodroid

GOD BLESS YOU MY SON, I FORGOT ABOT THIS THREAD AND HAVE PUT SOME HEAVEY TRANCE/PROG ON THRE FRANKIE ONE...SORRY LADS!!!

quirky little thing, the original mix not the t4errible remix with the vocal..terrible.

used to go down a storm at whoop it up at the velvet rooms as did this on a similar tip.

what a breakdown.

[Post edited 30 May 2014 13:32]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

FAO: Discodroid, Rangersw12 and the Trance massive on 17:56 - May 30 with 1104 viewsLblock

FAO: Discodroid, Rangersw12 and the Trance massive on 13:21 - May 30 by Discodroid

GOD BLESS YOU MY SON, I FORGOT ABOT THIS THREAD AND HAVE PUT SOME HEAVEY TRANCE/PROG ON THRE FRANKIE ONE...SORRY LADS!!!

quirky little thing, the original mix not the t4errible remix with the vocal..terrible.

used to go down a storm at whoop it up at the velvet rooms as did this on a similar tip.

what a breakdown.

[Post edited 30 May 2014 13:32]

Builders and breakdowners you say?

Is this on here yet? Might be a bit to 303 and Acid for this corner but we'll give it a go

GO INSANE!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

FAO: Discodroid, Rangersw12 and the Trance massive on 01:41 - Jun 1 with 1089 viewsBrixtonR

FAO: Discodroid, Rangersw12 and the Trance massive on 17:56 - May 30 by Lblock

Builders and breakdowners you say?

Is this on here yet? Might be a bit to 303 and Acid for this corner but we'll give it a go

GO INSANE!

L Block, As far as I'm concerned you never have too many 303's. I do understand not everyone agrees with me :-)

I like this one seminal to my mind. A sister tune to Major North ?

[Post edited 1 Jun 2014 12:30]
FAO: Discodroid, Rangersw12 and the Trance massive on 01:52 - Jun 1 with 1085 viewsBrixtonR

And these two..............

Login to get fewer ads

FAO: Discodroid, Rangersw12 and the Trance massive on 15:42 - Jun 7 with 1056 viewsBrixtonR

FAO: Discodroid, Rangersw12 and the Trance massive on 10:03 - May 26 by Discodroid

scotty, you said the swear word there ...."j*** * j****...

gentleman and lady , please join me in the prog study for cognac and mini pasties
[Post edited 26 May 2014 10:20]

A bit late replying I know, but as we had a Major how about a commander ?

FAO: Discodroid, Rangersw12 and the Trance massive on 17:45 - Jun 7 with 1044 viewsqueensparker

Do these count as trance? Haven't waded through the full Frankie thread so might have turned up already, but chewed many a cheek to these two in the old days when taking some time off from the rave/house/drum'n'bass

FAO: Discodroid, Rangersw12 and the Trance massive on 18:37 - Jul 6 with 989 viewsBrixtonR

Just reading the thread about that cnt Leon Brittan and his sick evil nonce friends ALLEGEDLY

BREAK THE F****** System down

Another couple of nice tunes.........................

FAO: Discodroid, Rangersw12 and the Trance massive on 21:35 - Jul 6 with 963 viewsBrixtonR

Absolute tune................Hopefully someone will be in this position with ALLEGEDLY Leon and his ALLEGED friends ALLEGEDLY You know the score

This used to tear up the George 4th Brixton Hill 1999 -2000 ....f****** mayhem
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024