Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Froch vs Groves tickets. 10:50 - May 30 with 6089 viewsSnipper

I have 2 spare tickets for tomorrow nights fight at Wembley. Tickets work out at £47 each with the add ons.

Anybody interested?

Froch vs Groves tickets. on 09:16 - May 31 with 1112 views100percent

Froch vs Groves tickets. on 12:03 - May 30 by Charlie1

Have club Wembley tickets through work so looking forward to it.

Never would have imgained going to Wembley two weeks running!

I'm in club Wembley too Charlie - Upper loft boys in the house.....
Froch vs Groves tickets. on 13:16 - May 31 with 1028 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Froch vs Groves tickets. on 08:48 - May 31 by Discodroid

fully expect froch to catch up and wear groves down in rounds 9/10/11, which is where my 10p will be going tonight.

james degale (i think a qpr fan) waiting in the wings is on the bill tonight as well.

eubanks jnr looks the real deal, the smith brothers callum and paul , rocky fielding , billy joe saunders looking all world class in the middle/super middle division

just like the old days of kaylor, sibson, minter, christie, graham, benn,collins eubank and watson.

getting the beers and porkscratchings in for the fight tonight..living the dream!!!

Don't forget Anthony Joshua fighting tonight too, it expect another steamroller performance from him against Matt Legg. The big question for AJ is will he reach a forth round in a fight or will he dispatch his man in 3?!

Can't wait to see the Froch fight, really hope Froch wins!
[Post edited 31 May 2014 13:16]
Froch vs Groves tickets. on 14:00 - May 31 with 997 viewsTheBlob

I think it'll go the distance.Groves will have to ko Froch to get a draw.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Froch vs Groves tickets. on 14:16 - May 31 with 989 viewsgobbles

Froch vs Groves tickets. on 13:16 - May 31 by Pablo_Hoopsta

Don't forget Anthony Joshua fighting tonight too, it expect another steamroller performance from him against Matt Legg. The big question for AJ is will he reach a forth round in a fight or will he dispatch his man in 3?!

Can't wait to see the Froch fight, really hope Froch wins!
[Post edited 31 May 2014 13:16]

Neither, he'll knock this guy out in the first
Froch vs Groves tickets. on 14:22 - May 31 with 983 viewsTheBlob

Froch vs Groves tickets. on 14:16 - May 31 by gobbles

Neither, he'll knock this guy out in the first

10/11 for a first round ko and 13/8 for the second seems like remarkably good value.But you just never know how bent these things are.
[Post edited 31 May 2014 14:23]

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Froch vs Groves tickets. on 14:29 - May 31 with 979 viewsDWQPR

Would love to see some Groves brain matter come out of one of his ears straight into the filth of a badge he wears on his shorts. Other than that I hope that the best man wins!

C'mon on Froch!

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Froch vs Groves tickets. on 22:58 - May 31 with 905 viewswestberksr

Froch vs Groves tickets. on 13:46 - May 30 by Charlie1

Froch

Anyone who supports that mob from battersea is a cnt!

Is the right & only answer Dave, hope you have a good night.
Froch vs Groves tickets. on 10:59 - Jun 1 with 820 viewssmegma

Froch vs Groves tickets. on 12:26 - May 30 by danehoop

That is the interesting thing isn't it, everyone in the media make out London to be a harmoginous demographic group which it clearly isn't. People from West London don't actually like or feel any great empathy towards those from South, East or North London and vice versa. People from Ruislip have no great love for those from Millwall or Tottenham and no one likes anyone purporting to be from or supporting Chelsea. Just 'cause Groves is from London I dont want him to win, much prefer Froch who just comes across as a much nicer bloke who has plyed his trade at highest levels whenever and wherever possible. Groves on the other hand doesnt and hasnt.

I don't care which football team a boxer purports to support. I do care about showing respect to a world champion, someone who has been there done that. Groves comes across as very trappy and his entourage are even worse. Did anyone see the plum behind Groves at Fridays weigh in wearing the trilby hat?? He looked like one of Kid Creoles backing band, real ghetto style. Probably brought up in the Peabody Estate by Hammersmith flyover. I also read Groves had something like NINE minders. WHY? Who would take a pop at a professional boxer FFS! I'm really glad he got sparked out as had it been on points he would've been moaning had it gone against him. Again.

When you've won a world title, give it the big gun if you so wish. Until then, button it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024