Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Latest odds concerning players linked with QPR 22:23 - May 31 with 5511 viewsPey

Had a look at the Oddschecker site to see if there were any developments.

We are linked with Rio Ferdinand, Lescott and of course how can it be anything else.. with Crouchy.
No raising of the eyebrow there.

But it was some other odds which did stand out which I wanted to share...

Odds shortening on players joining QPR

Ashley Williams (second favorite)
Ings (second favorite)
Craig Bryson (favorites)

Interesting to say the least

Latest odds concerning players linked with QPR on 22:34 - May 31 with 5482 viewsBklynRanger

All very right sorty.

The Ings one seems bizarre to me. I wonder if that's just the bookies thinking we might try to bully Burnley financially?
Latest odds concerning players linked with QPR on 22:45 - May 31 with 5452 viewsPey

Latest odds concerning players linked with QPR on 22:34 - May 31 by BklynRanger

All very right sorty.

The Ings one seems bizarre to me. I wonder if that's just the bookies thinking we might try to bully Burnley financially?

Don't know but would welcome Ings in a Hearbeat.

Bryson did score a lot of goals this season, but I was really impressed with that Thorne guy who played the final for Derby.

Williams I would prefer also above Ferdinand, Lesscot and Dawson.

Gonna be a busy period and QPR will be linked with a lot of players, hopefully we end up with the players we really need and want to play for QPR for the right reasons.
Latest odds concerning players linked with QPR on 22:46 - May 31 with 5446 viewseghamranger

People dis crouch, but he loves us and would do a job, holding the ball up for Charlie, at the right price would take him
Latest odds concerning players linked with QPR on 23:09 - May 31 with 5344 viewsEalingRanger

Latest odds concerning players linked with QPR on 22:46 - May 31 by eghamranger

People dis crouch, but he loves us and would do a job, holding the ball up for Charlie, at the right price would take him

Crouch loves the club. He is definitely the 'right sort'. Keeping us up would be a great way to finish his career.
Latest odds concerning players linked with QPR on 23:53 - May 31 with 5225 viewsBklynRanger

I'd like Crouch too but he couldn't be the only forward we buy, we'd need some new energy and pace too. So I think he'd end up costing the same as a very expensive player combined with the other one.

I do think we're going to try for somebody really quite expensive up front. Another Remy kind of thing.
Latest odds concerning players linked with QPR on 00:32 - Jun 1 with 5154 viewskensalriser

We'll need a forward with pace, something we don't have right now. Crouch wouldn't be the answer.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Latest odds concerning players linked with QPR on 08:01 - Jun 1 with 4956 viewsbatmanhoop

wouldn't it be ironic if we got Ings, after the talk of Burnley nicking our Charlie
Latest odds concerning players linked with QPR on 01:29 - Jun 2 with 4377 viewsRangersAreBack

Latest odds concerning players linked with QPR on 23:09 - May 31 by EalingRanger

Crouch loves the club. He is definitely the 'right sort'. Keeping us up would be a great way to finish his career.

He's 33 now. Let's look forwards not back.
Login to get fewer ads

Latest odds concerning players linked with QPR on 16:12 - Jun 2 with 4022 viewsrrrspricey

Latest odds concerning players linked with QPR on 01:29 - Jun 2 by RangersAreBack

He's 33 now. Let's look forwards not back.

Ë„Ë„Ë„Ë„ This Ë„Ë„Ë„Ë„

I really like the guy but too old, too expensive and too inconsistent for me
Latest odds concerning players linked with QPR on 16:51 - Jun 2 with 3906 viewsfrancisbowles

Don't shoot me down BUT I wonder if Burnley would be interested in a swap deal, Charlie for Ings? Probably not as Charlie's body too much of a risk.
Latest odds concerning players linked with QPR on 16:59 - Jun 2 with 3883 viewsDeptfordR

Latest odds concerning players linked with QPR on 16:51 - Jun 2 by francisbowles

Don't shoot me down BUT I wonder if Burnley would be interested in a swap deal, Charlie for Ings? Probably not as Charlie's body too much of a risk.

It wouldn't surprise me if Chaz got an England call up if he does well in premier league. The lad can play on his own holding it up, can head, score left and right foot and is in the right place at the right time a lot of the time. Again big step up but if he can do it in premier league then could be another Les / Shearer in the making.

Think I just talked myself into a tenner bet on it tbh :)
Latest odds concerning players linked with QPR on 17:03 - Jun 2 with 3871 viewsfrancisbowles

Latest odds concerning players linked with QPR on 16:59 - Jun 2 by DeptfordR

It wouldn't surprise me if Chaz got an England call up if he does well in premier league. The lad can play on his own holding it up, can head, score left and right foot and is in the right place at the right time a lot of the time. Again big step up but if he can do it in premier league then could be another Les / Shearer in the making.

Let's hope his 'cross your heart bra' can hold him together!
Latest odds concerning players linked with QPR on 17:12 - Jun 2 with 3841 viewsDeptfordR

Latest odds concerning players linked with QPR on 17:03 - Jun 2 by francisbowles

Let's hope his 'cross your heart bra' can hold him together!

Mate I would go round his house and massage his shoulders myself if he scores goals next season!
Latest odds concerning players linked with QPR on 17:25 - Jun 2 with 3797 viewsfrancisbowles

Latest odds concerning players linked with QPR on 17:12 - Jun 2 by DeptfordR

Mate I would go round his house and massage his shoulders myself if he scores goals next season!

I'll join you, one each! Lol!
Latest odds concerning players linked with QPR on 17:50 - Jun 2 with 3755 viewsadhoc_qpr

Latest odds concerning players linked with QPR on 16:59 - Jun 2 by DeptfordR

If he scores 15 goals next season he wouldn't be far off an England call up - especially with Lambert warming the bench at Liverpool and Welbeck seems unlikely to be a feature under Van Gaal.
Latest odds concerning players linked with QPR on 17:54 - Jun 2 with 3748 viewsJamie

Latest odds concerning players linked with QPR on 17:50 - Jun 2 by adhoc_qpr

If he scores 15 goals next season he wouldn't be far off an England call up - especially with Lambert warming the bench at Liverpool and Welbeck seems unlikely to be a feature under Van Gaal.

So long as Roy is manager, Welbeck will play, regardless of what he does for Utd.
Latest odds concerning players linked with QPR on 18:18 - Jun 2 with 3715 viewsDeptfordR

Latest odds concerning players linked with QPR on 17:50 - Jun 2 by adhoc_qpr

Agreed, Austin could play on his own or as part of a 2/3 up front. Don't think we have anyone in a similar mould for England ATM. I could be wrong but no one springs to mind.....
Latest odds concerning players linked with QPR on 18:23 - Jun 2 with 3707 viewsingeminate

Latest odds concerning players linked with QPR on 18:18 - Jun 2 by DeptfordR

Agreed, Austin could play on his own or as part of a 2/3 up front. Don't think we have anyone in a similar mould for England ATM. I could be wrong but no one springs to mind.....

I love Austin as much as the next man, but I worry a bit about him in the prem, I'm not sure he's got the touch, pace or wriggly skills to get him consistently on the score-sheet.

He does have a decent header, eye for goal and while sometimes he needs a while to set himself can belt a ball too.

Love to be proven wrong on this one but I see him about a 6-7 goal a season man in the prem.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Latest odds concerning players linked with QPR on 18:32 - Jun 2 with 3683 viewsDeptfordR

Latest odds concerning players linked with QPR on 18:23 - Jun 2 by ingeminate

I love Austin as much as the next man, but I worry a bit about him in the prem, I'm not sure he's got the touch, pace or wriggly skills to get him consistently on the score-sheet.

He does have a decent header, eye for goal and while sometimes he needs a while to set himself can belt a ball too.

Love to be proven wrong on this one but I see him about a 6-7 goal a season man in the prem.

Do agree to a certain extent and it's all ifs and buts! He is not rapid quick, but then was Shearer? (I know a few on here have never liked him but was still a good player)

I think the goal against Wigan was a great example, right place, right time and beat the defender to the ball. Pace and trickery are not everything, but I'm not a scout/manager so wtf do I know :D

Probably just jinxed him now and he won't get to double figures so apologies in advance!
Latest odds concerning players linked with QPR on 18:32 - Jun 2 with 3683 viewsfrancisbowles

Latest odds concerning players linked with QPR on 18:23 - Jun 2 by ingeminate

I share your concerns but I think he will be a good target man, should get a few more than you suggest and will hopefully have back up with pacey midfield attackers who can create and score.
Latest odds concerning players linked with QPR on 20:20 - Jun 2 with 3528 viewsbeeeater

He's better than Lambert but it all depends on the service he gets. I'm pretty confident he will do ok.
Latest odds concerning players linked with QPR on 17:47 - Dec 20 with 3006 viewsDeptfordR

Sorry had to bump this, all the signs were there, Charlie is the new Shearer
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024