Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are we Middlesborough in disguise? 21:32 - Nov 25 with 2614 viewssuperstan

Seem to remember the Boro team with a some quality players a few years back were always up for the big games beating the likes of Manure etc (I know we don't win but at least put in a shift) but still got relegated cause never seemed interested against the so called smaller teams.
Are we Middlesborough in disguise? on 21:34 - Nov 25 with 2600 viewsWeaverQPR

No I think we are in a league of our own when it comes to spunking money and still failing in sspectacular fashion

@WeavQPR

Are we Middlesborough in disguise? on 21:45 - Nov 25 with 2580 viewsNorthernr

That Boro team should have been capable of fourth or fifth that year. Had some incredible players.

Are we Middlesborough in disguise? on 21:46 - Nov 25 with 2567 viewsTacticalR

Except in our relegation season we didn't beat the big teams.

Instead, we were a Frankenstein 'big team B' club, with players like Park, Mbia and Granero, who were too small to beat the big teams and too big to beat the small teams.

Air hostess clique

Are we Middlesborough in disguise? on 22:36 - Nov 25 with 2498 viewsozexile

I doubt even bryan Robson would sacrifice the first 6 games of the season for telling purposes and to try different formations. Sacrifice all away games as an inconvenience.
And sign players with awful fitness records. Incredible when the stakes are so high how amateurish we are.
Are we Middlesborough in disguise? on 22:49 - Nov 25 with 2474 viewsbosh67

Are we Middlesborough in disguise? on 22:36 - Nov 25 by ozexile

I doubt even bryan Robson would sacrifice the first 6 games of the season for telling purposes and to try different formations. Sacrifice all away games as an inconvenience.
And sign players with awful fitness records. Incredible when the stakes are so high how amateurish we are.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

At the end of the first season we came up we lost the last game in the last minute of the season and stayed up. So we gave someone we knew wasn't right a heap of games before realising.

Last season we went up in the last minute. So we gave someone we knew wasn't right a heap of games before realising... or not in this case.

It's typical QPR Déjà vu, all over again!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024