Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Birthday present for "The man who has everything" 00:26 - Dec 3 with 3844 viewsTearsOfaClown

It's ShotKneesHoop Birthday today - he says he has everything a man could want . . . his sister wanted to send him a Hoops shirt with SWP on the back, but we agreed as he has everything then he can have fookall.

WHat is the strangest birthday present you have every got or given?

I was once given a foot pump.

I once sold a breast pump at a boot sale but that's another story.

Happy Birthday ShotKneesHoop.
Birthday present for on 01:23 - Dec 3 with 3833 viewsFredManRave

Happy Birthday SKH!

My birthday present to you is a photo of SWP that will actually make you smile and I'm sure that if your knees weren't so shot then you'd do the same, over and over and over again, though you'd probably have to get to the back of the queue after each go.

[Post edited 3 Dec 2014 2:53]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Birthday present for "The man who has everything" on 06:58 - Dec 3 with 3774 viewsTaxidermist

Aunti Vi came into the Bank where I worked and handed over a wrapped box (which I mistakenly thought contained a pair of slippers) only to reveal a tin of lavender floor polish!!!!!!! In true Shotknees style ......... yer couldn't make it up!
Birthday present for on 08:06 - Dec 3 with 3725 viewsShotKneesHoop

Thanks for the good wishes, however the present I was really hoping for was getting something out of an away game.

Needless to say with Bagpuss's "park the bus" tactics worked to the bone, it was just a matter of time before we leaked goals again. Always the same old interviews from 'Arry afterwards

By Christmas, we'll have played all the weak teams at home, so we'd better have a plan B in mind. Just getting results at Loftus Road isn't going to be enough.

And on a positive note, there's only 9 months to go before that useless, mercenary, pigmy, human bagatelle comes to the end of his gathering splinters contract.
[Post edited 3 Dec 2014 8:07]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Birthday present for "The man who has everything" on 08:16 - Dec 3 with 3716 viewsTheBlob

Happy birthday Shotknees.

You'll probably get something from Joey Barton today - he's been giving away more presents than Santa recently.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Birthday present for "The man who has everything" on 08:22 - Dec 3 with 3708 viewsbosh67

Paracetamol, for "The man who has everything"

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Birthday present for on 09:45 - Dec 3 with 3664 viewsShotKneesHoop

Birthday present for "The man who has everything" on 08:22 - Dec 3 by bosh67

Paracetamol, for "The man who has everything"

It used to be penicillin! Is downgrading to Paracetamol another of Cameron's NHS cuts?

Why can't you get aspirin in the jungle? Because the Paracetamol.

(Parrots eat them all)

OK, I'll get my coat and call for a taxi then.
[Post edited 3 Dec 2014 9:56]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Birthday present for "The man who has everything" on 09:48 - Dec 3 with 3657 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Happy Birthday.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024