Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sako 11:23 - Jan 31 with 2919 viewsTopCat34

If we were to bring him in, is he any better than Hoilett? I always thought he was a winger, notice he's been given the no.10 shirt at Wolves and is 6ft?
Sako on 11:28 - Jan 31 with 2889 viewseghamranger

I don't know anything about him, but he is rated at Wolves and must be better than Toilet.... surely....please
Sako on 11:30 - Jan 31 with 2878 viewsWatford_Ranger

Of course he's better than Hoilett.

You're better than Hoilett
Tony Scully is better than Hoilett.
Stephen Hawking is on a par overall but more likely to get a decent cross in.
Sako on 11:39 - Jan 31 with 2852 viewsJonDoeman

Remember being told when hoilett signed, he was a better player than Taarabt. I've not let that fella forget that!

Don't know nothing about Sako , except that if he signs for us his previous form will go out of the window, & he'll be shit!

It Is What It Is !!

Sako on 11:41 - Jan 31 with 2846 viewsTheBlob

6 months time and he'll be getting the sacko.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Sako on 11:44 - Jan 31 with 2826 viewskingsburyR

Hoilett supplied the cross for Bobby.

Let us not forget that!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Sako on 11:46 - Jan 31 with 2824 viewsMarc

Sako on 11:44 - Jan 31 by kingsburyR

Let us not forget that!

One moment makes up for how poor he has been? Nah, not having that.

Keogh doesnt make a meal of the clearance and you wouldnt be able to bring that up.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2015 11:46]
Sako on 11:50 - Jan 31 with 2805 viewsLblock

When we signed WC back in those mad days I thought we'd signed a diamond for a decent fee
He'd been Blackburns best player for two seasons and I remembered seeing him rip Middlesborough to pieces on SKY

I had his boxes ticked under
Pace
Power
Skill
Goals
Appetite

Unfortunately he only delivered appetite and that was for burgers, fried chicken and chips

Another expensive flop courtesy of those well oiled and drilled football debonaires The Bungle Brothers supported by Hughesless

I've only seen Sako play League One opposition on the TV
I doubt he'll be able to cut it at the highest level but that probably won't bother us in 4 months

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Sako on 11:51 - Jan 31 with 2804 viewsbosh67

Let us not forget that!

Jnr did well to win the ball but technically he passed it straight to the centre back who gifted the ball back to Bobby.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Login to get fewer ads

Sako on 11:52 - Jan 31 with 2797 viewskingsburyR

No fan of Hoilett BUT he assisted in one of the greatest feelings I've had in football and I've been following the R's for 30+ years.

I'd keep hold of him and work on him on the training pitch. We somehow ruined the player that was at Blackburn.

How many players can we say that about?

Not living up to our expectation.....Yes, involved in THAT Wembley goal.....YES.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Sako on 11:53 - Jan 31 with 2795 viewsbosh67

Sako on 11:30 - Jan 31 by Watford_Ranger

Of course he's better than Hoilett.

You're better than Hoilett
Tony Scully is better than Hoilett.
Stephen Hawking is on a par overall but more likely to get a decent cross in.

Totally out of order mate!

There's no way Tony Scully is better than Hoilett.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Sako on 12:09 - Jan 31 with 2742 viewsWatford_Ranger

Sako on 11:53 - Jan 31 by bosh67

What about that glorious volley in the clearly rigged 6-0 vs Palace. I doubt our Junior could kick the ball that far.
Sako on 12:09 - Jan 31 with 2740 viewsJonDoeman

Let us not forget that!

Won the vital pen in the semi as well.
Whatever the problem was I don't think it was lack of trying . So I will wish him well, & watch all those shots where he cuts in from the left, fly in rather than over the bar, for his next club!!

It Is What It Is !!

Sako on 12:19 - Jan 31 with 2717 viewsonlyrinmoray

According to the BBC we are also interested in Mark Noble as he could lose his place to Darren Fletcher. Unfortunately West Brom are also interested They are a better option than us. He is a Londoner though. I would be delighted if we did get him 27 and has been consistent at West Ham over the years He would lay a lot of chances on for Charlie
Sako on 12:20 - Jan 31 with 2715 viewsDANRANGER

Sako on 12:09 - Jan 31 by JonDoeman

Won the vital pen in the semi as well.
Whatever the problem was I don't think it was lack of trying . So I will wish him well, & watch all those shots where he cuts in from the left, fly in rather than over the bar, for his next club!!

Real shame we haven't been able to make it work with hoilett. Early stages he couldn't get fit and now we seem to have given up on him. Another player who isn't really utilised properly but has to also look at himself as he ultimately has disappointed.
Sako on 12:27 - Jan 31 with 2678 viewsbosh67

Just defending Junior for a moment. How often have we seen him deployed as an out and out right winger? Very rarely. He uses his left leg to stand on yet he's relentlessly used as a left sided wide player.

Never knowingly right.

Sako on 13:22 - Jan 31 with 2589 viewsLowerloftLad

Hoillet got passed some of the worst defending i have ever seen in my life and still managed to pass it straight to a centre back lol

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Sako on 14:22 - Jan 31 with 2462 viewsrsonist

As wide forwards go you could hardly get any more different - Sako is a direct, pacy beast while Junior would have been better off in a pink tutu, ballet slippers, tiara and angel wings than a Rangers shirt.

From what I've heard Sako can be frustrating though in terms of patchy end product - mid to lower Prem is about his level - but patchy would still be a damn sight better than what we've had from Junior (and on at least half the weekly wedge too).

I'd be surprised if Sako comes here now anyway. He's been at Wolves a long time and doesn't really need to push for a move before summer (unless we push the boat out with wages...). Wolves could go up while we go down for all he knows.
Sako on 14:32 - Jan 31 with 2444 viewsWestbourneR

Sako on 11:53 - Jan 31 by bosh67

Tony Scully. I spontaneously laugh when I hear the name.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Sako on 14:44 - Jan 31 with 2429 viewseghamranger

Not in the Squad today

Sako I mean not Scully!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024