Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huth 13:28 - Apr 29 with 4268 viewslave16

Had we signed Huth on loan in January would we have stayed up like Leicester....

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

Huth on 13:43 - Apr 29 with 4237 viewsJuzzie

No guarantee at all of that. If's, but's and maybe's.

edit: we're not down yet.

[Post edited 29 Apr 2015 13:45]
Huth on 13:49 - Apr 29 with 4214 viewsadhoc_qpr

All of these players were signed in January for small fees or on loan by rival prem teams and would have improved us:

Jack Cork,Undisclosed
Scott Sinclair, Loan
Kyle Naughton, £5m
Yaya Sanogo, Loan
Michael Keane, Undisclosed
Dame n'Doye, Undiclosed

Instead we flogged Mutch for £5m and loaned in Zarate to join Adel, Niko and Fer as playmakers shoved out to the wing...
Huth on 14:01 - Apr 29 with 4180 viewsNorthernr

Maybe, probably not.

The problems in our team and club wouldn't be solved by one centre back. It's this "oooh, just one more player and it will all be ok" attitude that has worked us into the state we are.
Huth on 14:04 - Apr 29 with 4174 viewspaulparker

Huth on 13:49 - Apr 29 by adhoc_qpr

All of these players were signed in January for small fees or on loan by rival prem teams and would have improved us:

Jack Cork,Undisclosed
Scott Sinclair, Loan
Kyle Naughton, £5m
Yaya Sanogo, Loan
Dame n'Doye, Undiclosed

Instead we flogged Mutch for £5m and loaned in Zarate to join Adel, Niko and Fer as playmakers shoved out to the wing...

We could of signed Messi & Ronaldo and we still would have played 4-4-2 up to Zamora
it wouldn't have made any difference
this jan summed it up we sold off Mutch when we could of actually done with him in midfield and got in Zarate to play 15 minutes before trying to give him back for Matt Jarvis
a total c0ck up

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Huth on 14:12 - Apr 29 with 4151 viewsJonDoeman

Huth on 13:49 - Apr 29 by adhoc_qpr

Jack Cork,Undisclosed
Scott Sinclair, Loan
Kyle Naughton, £5m
Yaya Sanogo, Loan
Dame n'Doye, Undiclosed

......... & took the cheap option for manager.

It Is What It Is !!

Huth on 14:15 - Apr 29 with 4141 viewsJonDoeman

Huth on 14:01 - Apr 29 by Northernr

Maybe, probably not.

The problems in our team and club wouldn't be solved by one centre back. It's this "oooh, just one more player and it will all be ok" attitude that has worked us into the state we are.

Does expecting another striker to come in to replace Remy come under that attitude tho ?

It Is What It Is !!

Huth on 14:21 - Apr 29 with 4118 viewsJuzzie

Huth on 14:15 - Apr 29 by JonDoeman

Does expecting another striker to come in to replace Remy come under that attitude tho ?

That would be a replacement, not an addition.
Huth on 14:32 - Apr 29 with 4098 viewsNorthernr

Well we're obviously short up front because we're knocking the ball long to Bobby Zamora. Would we have done better with one of the two Blackburn lads up front? Almost certainly. But we'd still have no left winger, we'd still have no pace in the team, we'd still have spent the summer saying we're going to play three at the back and then abandoning it, we'd still be short at full back, we'd still have a sht training ground, we'd still have a sht youth set up, we'd still have a ridiculous wage budget, we'd still have approached every away game as a total write off for the first half of the season, we'd still have a clueless chairman, we'd have still had Redknapp etc etc etc etc

If you think we're one replacement for Remy away from sunshine and happiness you're kidding yourself.
Login to get fewer ads

Huth on 14:41 - Apr 29 with 4081 viewsSuffolkHoop

We should use the Austin money to buy Bamford for next season. If not, one of:

Rhodes
Sears
Vydra
Hooper
Gestede

Forest are under a transfer embargo so we might be able to get Antonio for something affordable.
Huth on 17:12 - Apr 29 with 3966 viewsdubaistu

Huth on 14:41 - Apr 29 by SuffolkHoop

We should use the Austin money to buy Bamford for next season. If not, one of:

Rhodes
Sears
Vydra
Hooper
Gestede

Forest are under a transfer embargo so we might be able to get Antonio for something affordable.

Bamford will go on loan to a PL club that's for sure. A mid table Villa, Newcastle, Stoke jobby or off to Watford me thinks
Huth on 17:14 - Apr 29 with 3964 viewsdubaistu

Also have it from reasonably good sources that Matt Ritchie turned us down in January, wanted to stay with Bournemouth.... says a lot!
Huth on 19:45 - Apr 29 with 3869 viewsnedflanders

Possibly. We've been playing Huth ball since January anyway....

I'll get my coat ...
Huth on 20:25 - Apr 29 with 3849 viewsBrazilNutR

If we would have got Matt Jarvis in on loan instead of Zarate.. would we have stayed up?

(i just noticed that Huth has gone off injured after 20 mins in the Chelsea game...sounds like our type of signing afterall...)
Huth on 22:14 - Apr 29 with 3794 viewsTacticalR

Huth would have been the man of our dreams.

Air hostess clique

Huth on 22:45 - Apr 29 with 3763 viewsozexile

Huth tends to miss a lot of games through injury. He would have kept Adel company on the physio table while he recovers from his latest fake calf injury.
Huth on 08:10 - Apr 30 with 3663 viewsJonDoeman

Huth on 14:32 - Apr 29 by Northernr

Well we're obviously short up front because we're knocking the ball long to Bobby Zamora. Would we have done better with one of the two Blackburn lads up front? Almost certainly. But we'd still have no left winger, we'd still have no pace in the team, we'd still have spent the summer saying we're going to play three at the back and then abandoning it, we'd still be short at full back, we'd still have a sht training ground, we'd still have a sht youth set up, we'd still have a ridiculous wage budget, we'd still have approached every away game as a total write off for the first half of the season, we'd still have a clueless chairman, we'd have still had Redknapp etc etc etc etc

If you think we're one replacement for Remy away from sunshine and happiness you're kidding yourself.

If you call staying up sunshine & happiness, then a decent striker signing back in August could have made the difference, no ?

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/west-ham-united/news/agent-qpr-passed-on-di

It Is What It Is !!

Huth on 10:59 - Apr 30 with 3606 viewsadhoc_qpr

Huth on 08:10 - Apr 30 by JonDoeman

If you call staying up sunshine & happiness, then a decent striker signing back in August could have made the difference, no ?

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/west-ham-united/news/agent-qpr-passed-on-di

I remember someone on here (not sure who though?) picking him out last summer as a potential signing after he top scored in the French div 2. Annoying that we passed while chasing Defoe and Borini...

Didn't he cost them about £4m too?
Huth on 07:38 - May 1 with 3489 viewsJonDoeman

Huth on 10:59 - Apr 30 by adhoc_qpr

I remember someone on here (not sure who though?) picking him out last summer as a potential signing after he top scored in the French div 2. Annoying that we passed while chasing Defoe and Borini...

Didn't he cost them about £4m too?

I don't know mate. I just remember being seriously impressed with him at Upton Park, & then seriously pissed off when I heard we could have had him.

It Is What It Is !!

Huth on 09:25 - May 1 with 3447 viewsJigsore

Huth on 20:25 - Apr 29 by BrazilNutR

If we would have got Matt Jarvis in on loan instead of Zarate.. would we have stayed up?

(i just noticed that Huth has gone off injured after 20 mins in the Chelsea game...sounds like our type of signing afterall...)

Matt Jarvis had that one England appearance and just went downhill. West Ham fan I know speaks about him in the same breath as Kevin Nolan and Carlton Cole

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024