Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Congratulations to the Duke And Duchess of Cambridge 11:16 - May 2 with 3386 viewsSpiritofGregory

On the birth of their daughter.
Congratulations to the Duke And Duchess of Cambridge on 11:24 - May 2 with 2270 viewsTheBlob

Is it a lizard?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Congratulations to the Duke And Duchess of Cambridge on 11:26 - May 2 with 2260 viewsDiscodroids

congrats to them, glad its a girl.
watching those wonderful english eccentrics outside the hospital singing 'bring me sunshine'' and dancing around like eric morcombe brought a big smile to my face while nursing a hangover that would make odin himself cry.

i swear if they call her diana, im gonna blub like a big fench whoopsie.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Congratulations to the Duke And Duchess of Cambridge on 11:37 - May 2 with 2218 viewsHollowayRanger

Alice is the rumour

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Congratulations to the Duke And Duchess of Cambridge on 11:46 - May 2 with 2198 viewsWatford_Ranger

They'll call it Nedum after he heads in a 94th minute winner today.
Congratulations to the Duke And Duchess of Cambridge on 11:48 - May 2 with 2190 viewskropotkin41

Congratulations to the Duke And Duchess of Cambridge on 11:24 - May 2 by TheBlob

Is it a lizard?

It's not a lizard, it's a parasite.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Congratulations to the Duke And Duchess of Cambridge on 11:58 - May 2 with 2170 viewsTheBlob

Congratulations to the Duke And Duchess of Cambridge on 11:48 - May 2 by kropotkin41

It's already cleared out the flies in the maternity ward.....

Congratulations to the Duke And Duchess of Cambridge on 12:04 - May 2 with 2153 viewsLblock

Yep congrats to all

4th in line to the greatest throne on earth

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Congratulations to the Duke And Duchess of Cambridge on 12:09 - May 2 with 2144 viewsLimehouseR

Can some one please tell me why this is such big news?

I'm genuinely curious why people get so excited. Yeah it's nice for them but why does it have to be such an amazing talking point?

Personally I think the Royal Family means nothing to me other than historic remnants of our past. They were interesting when they had more of a role in the shaping of the country and when they had the influence to command a nation and create famous and infamous moments in history but not any more.

Great for tourism but any other reasons?
Login to get fewer ads

Congratulations to the Duke And Duchess of Cambridge on 12:27 - May 2 with 2094 viewssix_foot_two

Congratulations to the Duke And Duchess of Cambridge on 12:09 - May 2 by LimehouseR

I'm genuinely curious why people get so excited. Yeah it's nice for them but why does it have to be such an amazing talking point?

Personally I think the Royal Family means nothing to me other than historic remnants of our past. They were interesting when they had more of a role in the shaping of the country and when they had the influence to command a nation and create famous and infamous moments in history but not any more.

I agree can't stand this lick spittle bollocks. There was a reporter on earlier who said it would lift the gloom after the Nepal disaster how she could compare them to each other is mind boggling.
Congratulations to the Duke And Duchess of Cambridge on 12:36 - May 2 with 2067 viewsQPR_John

Congratulations to the Duke And Duchess of Cambridge on 12:09 - May 2 by LimehouseR

Have to agree with the first two paragraphs. I believe in the monarchy but all this forelock tugging leaves me cold and only goes to intrench the views of those who want a republic
[Post edited 2 May 2015 12:36]
Congratulations to the Duke And Duchess of Cambridge on 12:42 - May 2 with 2045 viewsDeepcutHoop

Congratulations to the Duke And Duchess of Cambridge on 12:36 - May 2 by QPR_John

Have to agree with the first two paragraphs. I believe in the monarchy but all this forelock tugging leaves me cold and only goes to intrench the views of those who want a republic
[Post edited 2 May 2015 12:36]

Congrats to the parents. Hope she's healthy and well.

Not sure whether the people who get too over excited by events like this, or the people who seem to be furious at events like this are more laughable...
Congratulations to the Duke And Duchess of Cambridge on 12:50 - May 2 with 2028 viewsQPR_John

Congratulations to the Duke And Duchess of Cambridge on 11:48 - May 2 by kropotkin41

It's a new born baby who knows nothing about life
Congratulations to the Duke And Duchess of Cambridge on 13:33 - May 2 with 1969 viewsBilly_Kershaw

Congratulations to the Duke And Duchess of Cambridge on 12:50 - May 2 by QPR_John

True. But will be expected to grow up to accept the myth that their family is somehow "better" than the rest of us.

Never use one or two words when a couple of thousand will easily do
Poll: REVISED EXPECTATIONS - Where will QPR finish this season?

Congratulations to the Duke And Duchess of Cambridge on 13:36 - May 2 with 1964 viewskensalriser

One good thing about having a monarch as Head of State is that we don't have to have a president.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Congratulations to the Duke And Duchess of Cambridge on 13:44 - May 2 with 1939 viewsqprnaas

Congratulations to the Duke And Duchess of Cambridge on 13:36 - May 2 by kensalriser

One good thing about having a monarch as Head of State is that we don't have to have a president.

so you would prefer to not have an influence over who is your head of state?
Congratulations to the Duke And Duchess of Cambridge on 13:55 - May 2 with 1928 viewsMark1

Hope she'll be able to afford a house when she gets older on a zero hour contract for the minimum wage.
Congratulations to the Duke And Duchess of Cambridge on 14:08 - May 2 with 1913 viewskensalriser

Congratulations to the Duke And Duchess of Cambridge on 13:55 - May 2 by Mark1

Hope she'll be able to afford a house when she gets older on a zero hour contract for the minimum wage.

Think you'll find her welfare benefits will be a bit better than average.

Congratulations to the Duke And Duchess of Cambridge on 14:10 - May 2 with 1906 viewsQPR_John

Congratulations to the Duke And Duchess of Cambridge on 13:44 - May 2 by qprnaas

Have you ever considered what an elected head of state means. Who is more important the PM or HoS. If an elected HoS has less power then whats the point of going out to vote there is already a poor turnout in general elections. When will the HoS be elected, every five years alongside the government when he or she will be of the same party as the election winners. Between general elections when chances are he or she will be the same party as the opposition. In reality can you see any PM of any party allowing somebody to become more important than themselves
Congratulations to the Duke And Duchess of Cambridge on 14:12 - May 2 with 1901 viewskensalriser

Congratulations to the Duke And Duchess of Cambridge on 13:44 - May 2 by qprnaas

Our constitution doesn't require an executive head of state so it doesn't matter. What does matter is that the Prime Minister can be removed by Parliament during term, which is a safeguard against elected dictatorship.

Congratulations to the Duke And Duchess of Cambridge on 14:53 - May 2 with 1860 viewsTheBlob

Congratulations to the Duke And Duchess of Cambridge on 12:50 - May 2 by QPR_John

I'm sure Thatcher was like that when she popped out of a tender womb,how soon they become axe wielding homicidal maniacs.

Congratulations to the Duke And Duchess of Cambridge on 15:16 - May 2 with 1840 viewsJAPRANGERS

Who cares. Another one has a live of plenty and luxury ahead.
Congratulations to the Duke And Duchess of Cambridge on 16:10 - May 2 with 1805 viewsrongould

If only I could raise the energy to give a KCUF
(No subject) (n/t) on 16:10 - May 2 with 1805 viewsrongould

(No subject) (n/t) on 16:12 - May 2 with 1800 viewsJAPRANGERS

(No subject) (n/t) on 16:10 - May 2 by rongould

quite agree. Great excitement over nothing, FFS
Congratulations to the Duke And Duchess of Cambridge on 16:13 - May 2 with 1797 viewsAunt_Nelly

WOMAN HAS BABY
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024