Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Congratulations Chelsea 18:23 - May 3 with 3279 viewstooting_hoop

This thread is a public health service to allow you to express your inner feelings about this magnificent achievement.

Personally I just feel numbed by this season to the extent that I find myself just not particularly caring (that much).

Follow me on Twitter @tootinghoop

Congratulations Chelsea on 18:30 - May 3 with 3264 viewspaulparker

Fcuk em
They have bored & cheated there way to the title
20 minutes after the wistle they have all fcuked off home
Boring as sh1t
If that's football leave me out

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Congratulations Chelsea on 18:39 - May 3 with 3234 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Congratulations Chelsea on 18:30 - May 3 by paulparker

Fcuk em
Boring as sh1t

'May the fleas of a thousand Afghan camels infest their crotches, and may their arms grow too short to scratch them'
Congratulations Chelsea on 18:50 - May 3 with 3204 viewsitsbiga

Scum, subhuman scum.

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Congratulations Chelsea on 19:01 - May 3 with 3170 viewsactonman

Yes well done you boring bunch of selfie stick touristy w@nkers with a few Neanderthal gimps thrown in for retro value !

They have won everything so it matters not anymore and hating them like I do does me no good !

Crowned champions today by winning 1 nil at home with the aid of a penalty , well that just about sums it up perfectly !!

We get relegated again after years of sh!te and they win the league whilst having a team full of arrogant cheating cnts and fans that are more plastic than the blue seats in their sh!tty South London ground !!
CNTS !
Congratulations Chelsea on 19:25 - May 3 with 3134 viewsN12Hoop

Scum. The owner is scum; the players are scum; the fans are scum; I hope their next money grabbing tour to visit their new glory hunting fans across the globe entails an emergency landing In Syria at which point Jihad John can have the time of his life. Loathsome detestable scum.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Congratulations Chelsea on 21:35 - May 3 with 3007 viewsPunteR

What an utterly crap season.
[Post edited 3 May 2015 21:36]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Congratulations Chelsea on 21:39 - May 3 with 2989 viewsDeano19766

Fcuk em
Boring as sh1t

Yes that is football in the Premiershite. It;s complete bollox. Thus I still wonder why any of you are bothered in the slightest that we are departing from this overhyped bullshit......
[Post edited 3 May 2015 21:54]
Congratulations Chelsea on 22:40 - May 3 with 2924 viewseccles

The racists that pushed that fella off the train are probably out of their nuts right now singing their racist chants and acclaiming their racist hero John "fckin racist scumbag Terry.
For that reason alone we should just ignore them.
Owner, manager, coaches, players, fans and the bloody tea lady...... not a single moral between them.
A truly depressing season on so many levels.
Login to get fewer ads

Congratulations Chelsea on 23:30 - May 3 with 2881 viewseasthertsr

I quite like them ,...................... Only joking that just tops off an absolutely sh1t season. Those boring bast*rds winning the league takes the biscuit,may they all rot in hell!
Congratulations Chelsea on 23:43 - May 3 with 2866 viewsted_hendrix

chelshit bought the title this year, man titty bought it last year, manure are gonna try and buy it next year.

The world of football is now having multiple orgasms about who is gonna finish second third and fourth.

Its football Ted-but not as we know it, well not me anyway.

Goodbye-you're welcome to it.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Congratulations Chelsea on 23:43 - May 3 with 2863 viewsJigsore

imagine spending all that money and scraping through half your games

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Congratulations Chelsea on 23:51 - May 3 with 2852 viewsPunteR

Congratulations Chelsea on 23:43 - May 3 by Jigsore

imagine spending all that money and scraping through half your games

Imagine spending all that money and getting relegated.

Again.
[Post edited 3 May 2015 23:52]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Congratulations Chelsea on 01:42 - May 4 with 2796 viewsHadders

You know what, I`m going to say it without sarcasm - congratulations Chelsea. We don`t need to like it,obviously, and can carp all we like- but they just won the Premier League while we got relegated, and it`s a bit ridiculous of us to deny them any credit for that. Players are usually gracious enough; why can`t fans be a bit more grown up rather than childishly irrational the whole time? We can call them boring, but they have scored 30 more goals than us. We can say they bought success, but what have we been trying (and spectacularly failing) to do the past few years? And we can call them scum, but really, if you use that term for Eden Hazard, what do you call a chap like Jimmy Saville? Let`s hope Brentford stay down so we can renew our oldest rivalry next season...
Congratulations Chelsea on 02:37 - May 4 with 2782 viewsloftinoz

Fcuk em
Boring as sh1t

(their)
Congratulations Chelsea on 03:20 - May 4 with 2772 viewsJAPRANGERS

Congratulations Chelsea on 23:43 - May 3 by ted_hendrix

chelshit bought the title this year, man titty bought it last year, manure are gonna try and buy it next year.

The world of football is now having multiple orgasms about who is gonna finish second third and fourth.

You really giving up on QPR and football in general Ted?? Understandable but I hope you continue to post on LFW as I like reading your stuff.
Congratulations Chelsea on 08:27 - May 4 with 2686 viewspaulparker

Congratulations Chelsea on 02:37 - May 4 by loftinoz

(their)

Thank you teacher I will now give my self an hours detention and write "their" 6 thousand times until I learn ,
I'm so grateful you took the time to post and show me the error of my ways

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Congratulations Chelsea on 20:02 - May 4 with 2505 viewsSimonJames

100% of people who drink water will die.

Congratulations Chelsea on 20:14 - May 4 with 2497 viewsAgedR

The worst thing is the number of young fans who have no idea of what loathsome history they are becoming part of.

NF, bashing kids in the Loft, headhunters.

And now money laundering on an epic scale.

They are utterly rotten to the core.

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Congratulations Chelsea on 20:16 - May 4 with 2492 viewsDeano19766

Congratulations Chelsea on 23:43 - May 3 by ted_hendrix

^This. Well said that man. Nail hit and head
Congratulations Chelsea on 23:36 - May 4 with 2400 viewseccles

Congratulations Chelsea on 20:14 - May 4 by AgedR

The worst thing is the number of young fans who have no idea of what loathsome history they are becoming part of.

NF, bashing kids in the Loft, headhunters.

And now money laundering on an epic scale.

They are utterly rotten to the core.

Money laundering? Sorry aged, I missed that. Has Roman been up to his tricks again?
If so, I think that might be one of his more moderate crimes. Nobody gets that rich without knowing where the bodies are buried.
Or burying them in the first place.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024