Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England in aggressive batting shocker 15:10 - Jun 9 with 1878 viewsHayesender

118/2 after 16 overs. Root and Morgan flying atm.

Just awaiting the usual feck up

Poll: Shamima Beghum

England in aggressive batting shocker on 15:15 - Jun 9 with 1867 viewsElHoop

We really should be shot if we don't get 300+ here. Some big beefy hitting to come down the order. 350 shouldn't be impossibe, but this is England so we'll probably be all out for 180.
England in aggressive batting shocker on 15:17 - Jun 9 with 1863 viewsoldhoop

England in aggressive batting shocker on 15:15 - Jun 9 by ElHoop

We really should be shot if we don't get 300+ here. Some big beefy hitting to come down the order. 350 shouldn't be impossibe, but this is England so we'll probably be all out for 180.

when was the last time we were going at 7 an over?

but as you say this is England and NZ keep on fighting.

Par score 320 anything less and we are doomed!
England in aggressive batting shocker on 15:23 - Jun 9 with 1848 viewsElHoop

England in aggressive batting shocker on 15:17 - Jun 9 by oldhoop

when was the last time we were going at 7 an over?

but as you say this is England and NZ keep on fighting.

Par score 320 anything less and we are doomed!

You've got to hand it to Strauss so far, he's got us having a go instead of prodding around. Morgan looks a different animal to a few months ago.
England in aggressive batting shocker on 15:49 - Jun 9 with 1804 viewsHayesender

Here we go with the inevitable collapse

England in aggressive batting shocker on 15:54 - Jun 9 with 1793 viewsElHoop

If they don't knock these two over quickly then they'll run riot on this pitch.
England in aggressive batting shocker on 16:50 - Jun 9 with 1723 viewsRecoilboss

Good attitude shock. Pitch is such a belter though, they will need 370+
England in aggressive batting shocker on 17:29 - Jun 9 with 1678 viewsElHoop

I think that we'll win this now. Great knock from Rashid backing up Buttler - he could get MOM if he takes a few wickets.
England in aggressive batting shocker on 17:49 - Jun 9 with 1650 viewsHunterhoop

England in aggressive batting shocker on 17:29 - Jun 9 by ElHoop

I think that we'll win this now. Great knock from Rashid backing up Buttler - he could get MOM if he takes a few wickets.

If a bloke wallops 129 off 77 balls, getting the second fastest Eng ODI hundred of all time (second only to his own record), I suggest he has MotM sown up if England win.
Login to get fewer ads

England in aggressive batting shocker on 17:56 - Jun 9 with 1629 viewsElHoop

England in aggressive batting shocker on 17:49 - Jun 9 by Hunterhoop

If a bloke wallops 129 off 77 balls, getting the second fastest Eng ODI hundred of all time (second only to his own record), I suggest he has MotM sown up if England win.

Well we shall see. Buttler is obviously the favourite, but I've a feeling that a proper spinner might get into them here.
England in aggressive batting shocker on 18:00 - Jun 9 with 1619 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Well, that was fun!

It's clear to me that getting out of Fortress Malahide unbeaten has revitalised English cricket.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

England in aggressive batting shocker on 20:52 - Jun 9 with 1504 viewsRanger78

Wow. What a turn up that result was.

Very very impressive performance
England in aggressive batting shocker on 21:28 - Jun 9 with 1467 viewsStevenageR

Hopefully this disorderly winning malarky in one day games is over with soon and we can return to the lovely conservative 3 an over
England in aggressive batting shocker on 21:48 - Jun 9 with 1435 viewsHayesender

England in aggressive batting shocker on 21:28 - Jun 9 by StevenageR

Hopefully this disorderly winning malarky in one day games is over with soon and we can return to the lovely conservative 3 an over

Yep, let's recall Bell, Cook and Balance with immediate affect.

England in aggressive batting shocker on 21:56 - Jun 9 with 1418 viewsElHoop

England in aggressive batting shocker on 17:49 - Jun 9 by Hunterhoop

Bah......Adil's too good for you....
England in aggressive batting shocker on 22:00 - Jun 9 with 1411 viewsdaveB

i know it's stating the obvious by why didn't we play like that in the world cup, sensational performance
England in aggressive batting shocker on 22:50 - Jun 9 with 1371 viewsHunterhoop

England in aggressive batting shocker on 21:56 - Jun 9 by ElHoop

Bah......Adil's too good for you....

I really rate Adil. Think he should be in the Test side as the no. 8 as well as the ODI side.

But Buttler's innings was something else and this isn't the first time he's put in such a storming performance. I truly think he is the most talented stroke maker Eng have seen since KP and, arguably, he's a better stroke maker.
England in aggressive batting shocker on 05:47 - Jun 10 with 1304 viewsElHoop

I'd like to see us try Buttler as an opener, at least in ODIs and T20s - if Gilchrist could do it then why not Buttler? We struggle to find openers and drop the likes of Taylor, so it's worth a try I think.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024