Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
it wont happen 19:02 - Aug 29 with 2157 viewsthairanger

But it would be amazing if scum went down just to watch disolve as a nothing club and see all there fakes feck off to man.utd
Pure and utter no marks
it wont happen on 19:14 - Aug 29 with 2108 viewsWilloW4

Every year I think: wouldn't it be great if one of the 'big' clubs went down... Newcastle anyone? And there wonderful/best in the world fans..yawn!!
it wont happen on 19:22 - Aug 29 with 2071 viewsstowmarketrange

They will spend £200 million on more players over the next few days including £50 mil on Stones for their wooden defence.
it wont happen on 22:06 - Aug 29 with 1838 viewsBluce_Ree

Not enough. I want them liquidated, I want their ground demolished and the pitch salted. I want the team jailed. I want their children sold for vivisection. And I want the word Chelsea to be redefined by the Oxford English Dictionary to mean 'a man who eats the shit of other men for money.'

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

it wont happen on 22:23 - Aug 29 with 1806 viewsShotKneesHoop

it wont happen on 22:06 - Aug 29 by Bluce_Ree

Not enough. I want them liquidated, I want their ground demolished and the pitch salted. I want the team jailed. I want their children sold for vivisection. And I want the word Chelsea to be redefined by the Oxford English Dictionary to mean 'a man who eats the shit of other men for money.'

All Chelscum have to do is re-sign R'SWiPe, and he will make it happen for them.

Bluce Ree's definition of Chelsea makes R'SWiPe their perfect match in heaven.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

it wont happen on 10:36 - Aug 30 with 1640 viewsTGRRRSSS

It won't happen but if they dropped out of top 4 would be an equivalent for them

Also rumours England will lose that 4th spot in the next couple of years could make things intriguing.
To say the least Chelsea are having the looks of a tough season ahead.

Remember the 3rd season Jose Principle.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024