Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blackburn - Rovers Return Match Fred 09:29 - Sep 16 with 28148 viewsDorse

After watching the weather prophets' predictions, there will be delays in getting to the ground tonight as several locals have begun building a large boat and gathering two of every animal which is affecting transport links.

Citizens of New Atlantis! Hear my words! I proclaim a victory against the gilled, web-footed rovers of the Black Burn.

I'm going for 2-0 - Luongo and Austinho. I have no information on the whereabouts of Fer (don't know), Sandro (renamed as 'Tommy "Bulldog" Smith-Windsor' in order to fool immigration), Mackie (may contain small parts - some assembly required) or Traore (don't care).

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Blackburn - Rovers Return Match Fred on 18:47 - Sep 16 with 3450 viewsaston_hoop

Oh, and 3-0 to the Rs. Couple of Karl Henry stunners and a long goal kick that goes straight in from Smithies. Now someone pass me another beer

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Blackburn - Rovers Return Match Fred on 18:49 - Sep 16 with 3429 viewsSimonJames

Blackburn - Rovers Return Match Fred on 09:40 - Sep 16 by Discodroids

Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fu cking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home.

Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suit on hire purchase in a range of fu cking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the fu ck you are on Sunday morning.

Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing f ucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fu cked up brats you spawned to replace yourselves.

Choose your future. Choose life...

But Ramsey, For F ucks sake...DO NOT Choose Karl F ucking Henry.

Henry with a hat trick:

100% of people who drink water will die.

Blackburn - Rovers Return Match Fred on 18:50 - Sep 16 with 3429 viewsPinnerPaul

Blackburn - Rovers Return Match Fred on 18:49 - Sep 16 by SimonJames

Henry with a hat trick:

Same starting 11 as Saturday (aprt from Green!) - Mackie and Faurlin on the bench
[Post edited 16 Sep 2015 18:51]
Blackburn - Rovers Return Match Fred on 18:52 - Sep 16 with 3394 viewsSimonJames

QPR: Smithies, Perch, Onuoha, Angella, Konchesky, Tozser, Henry, Phillips, Luongo, Chery, Austin.

Subs: Lumley, Hall, Hill, Gladwin, Doughty, Faurlin, Mackie.

Read more at http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/team-news-qpr-blackburn-rovers-loftus-road-cha

100% of people who drink water will die.

Blackburn - Rovers Return Match Fred on 18:52 - Sep 16 with 3390 viewsDiscodroids

See Thon Karl Henry ?, Pure Shan likesay, Ken ?

Unfu ckin believable.. Im away to the pub.
[Post edited 16 Sep 2015 18:53]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Blackburn - Rovers Return Match Fred on 18:57 - Sep 16 with 3344 viewsShackletonR

http://giphy.com/search/pissed Ramsey knows best.

"Stan work hard, could score goals in the air, and was complete team player. He headed balls off the line, and he had so much skill, balance, finesse and amazing touch. His mobility, that electrifying burst of 30 yards was exciting to watch"...Don Shanks.

Blackburn - Rovers Return Match Fred on 19:03 - Sep 16 with 3286 viewsHollowayRanger

1-0 totally crap game with a own goal winning scored in the first half a game only remembered for the driving wind and rain that continued for the full match both sides begged for the ref to abandon the game but he refused

as you my guess from the above ive decided to sat stuff QPR stuff the wind rain and cold im staying at home god I must be getting old

com on u R'sssss but me to shame

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Blackburn - Rovers Return Match Fred on 19:04 - Sep 16 with 3278 viewsBrazilNutR

Any chance of a live stream for this game?!?
Login to get fewer ads

Blackburn - Rovers Return Match Fred on 19:05 - Sep 16 with 3268 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Gotta admire Ramsey, he's determined to make his idea of a clever formation work, whatever the results.

Test subject 23, Blackburn Rovers, former Premiership Champions now on hard times.... I can only hope my dear wife Les can see the big picture and aid me in my repetitious continuum of sameyness that brings me ever closer to tedious mediocrity... Let the experiment begin!

Blackburn - Rovers Return Match Fred on 19:06 - Sep 16 with 3265 viewsDorse

Blackburn - Rovers Return Match Fred on 19:04 - Sep 16 by BrazilNutR

There'll be a river running through the pitch, if it helps?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Blackburn - Rovers Return Match Fred on 19:08 - Sep 16 with 3244 viewsWeaverQPR

Need to give Austin some service, get someone up near him. I'd imagine Blackburn will press us resulting in us hoofing it up to Austin. 0-2 loss.

@WeavQPR

Blackburn - Rovers Return Match Fred on 19:10 - Sep 16 with 3233 viewsBklynRanger

Blackburn - Rovers Return Match Fred on 19:04 - Sep 16 by BrazilNutR

I couldn't find anything. Looks like theVVankions League is getting all the attention.
Blackburn - Rovers Return Match Fred on 19:19 - Sep 16 with 3157 viewsWeaverQPR

On the whole i think we've been playing poorly, i am a fan 4231 but i dont think its getting the best out Chery, and Austin is isolated for very long periods.
Last two games we've hardly had any shots on goal. Henry seems to have regressed in midfield and i'm amazed he's in again tonight ahead of Ale or Doughty.

@WeavQPR

Blackburn - Rovers Return Match Fred on 19:25 - Sep 16 with 3109 viewsitsbiga

Radio Lancashite has it http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/bbc_radio_lancashire
Cant find a tv stream

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Blackburn - Rovers Return Match Fred on 19:26 - Sep 16 with 3096 viewsBklynRanger

I'm just hoping for a couple of decent commentators to talk us through this aquatic adventure.
Blackburn - Rovers Return Match Fred on 19:29 - Sep 16 with 2809 viewsColombiR

Blackburn - Rovers Return Match Fred on 19:05 - Sep 16 by Hoop_Du_Jour

Gotta admire Ramsey, he's determined to make his idea of a clever formation work, whatever the results.

Test subject 23, Blackburn Rovers, former Premiership Champions now on hard times.... I can only hope my dear wife Les can see the big picture and aid me in my repetitious continuum of sameyness that brings me ever closer to tedious mediocrity... Let the experiment begin!

I think the formation is bang on and enables us to get Luongo, Phillips and Chery in dangerous positions.

My big issue is having Henry and Tozser there... they are far too slow and immobile, meaning we play far too deep, which is why we have to resort to long ball and leave Austin looking isolated...

In fact having Henry anywhere near the pitch is pretty worrying. My biggest criticism of Ramsey is that he's a little timid to follow through on the ideas that he wants to promote, which I think are generally good. Perhaps it's because it's his first job, but I don't see why he can't play Doughty over Henry. More legs, a slightly better passer, and just as physical.

This timidness comes across in his substitutions too.

Today I'd be much more confident with Doughty and Faurlin in the middle... assuming Ale is not fully recovered?

Anyway we should still win comfortably, but Blackburn are due a win so I have that inevitable worried sensation...
Blackburn - Rovers Return Match Fred on 19:30 - Sep 16 with 2792 viewsGetMeRangers

Can't believe he is persisting with Henry. It isnt as if he hasn't got options.
Oh well, that a two goal start to Blackburn. Not the news you won't to receive when arriving at LR
Blackburn - Rovers Return Match Fred on 19:42 - Sep 16 with 2670 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Blackburn - Rovers Return Match Fred on 19:29 - Sep 16 by ColombiR

I think the formation is bang on and enables us to get Luongo, Phillips and Chery in dangerous positions.

My big issue is having Henry and Tozser there... they are far too slow and immobile, meaning we play far too deep, which is why we have to resort to long ball and leave Austin looking isolated...

In fact having Henry anywhere near the pitch is pretty worrying. My biggest criticism of Ramsey is that he's a little timid to follow through on the ideas that he wants to promote, which I think are generally good. Perhaps it's because it's his first job, but I don't see why he can't play Doughty over Henry. More legs, a slightly better passer, and just as physical.

This timidness comes across in his substitutions too.

Today I'd be much more confident with Doughty and Faurlin in the middle... assuming Ale is not fully recovered?

Anyway we should still win comfortably, but Blackburn are due a win so I have that inevitable worried sensation...

The formation would be bang on IF we had the players to fulfill it. As you have pointed out, we don't.

Ergo, Ramsey is like... stupid.

4-4-2 please!
Blackburn - Rovers Return Match Fred on 19:42 - Sep 16 with 2661 viewsColombiR

Blackburn - Rovers Return Match Fred on 19:25 - Sep 16 by itsbiga

Cant find a tv stream

Strange, last time we were in the Championship I seem to remember getting streams of some sort for 90% of games... but apart from Sky games there have been none this year.
Blackburn - Rovers Return Match Fred on 19:47 - Sep 16 with 2575 viewsitsbiga

Blackburn - Rovers Return Match Fred on 19:42 - Sep 16 by ColombiR

Strange, last time we were in the Championship I seem to remember getting streams of some sort for 90% of games... but apart from Sky games there have been none this year.

radio commentary just went off for me. Anyone getting it? Might be cuz im in the USA

Blackburn - Rovers Return Match Fred on 19:47 - Sep 16 with 2565 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Blackburn - Rovers Return Match Fred on 19:25 - Sep 16 by itsbiga

Cant find a tv stream

NOT online!

Gah...
Blackburn - Rovers Return Match Fred on 19:49 - Sep 16 with 2490 viewsColombiR

Blackburn - Rovers Return Match Fred on 19:42 - Sep 16 by Hoop_Du_Jour

The formation would be bang on IF we had the players to fulfill it. As you have pointed out, we don't.

Ergo, Ramsey is like... stupid.

4-4-2 please!

We have them, we're just not picking them!
Blackburn - Rovers Return Match Fred on 19:52 - Sep 16 with 2427 viewsitsbiga

Blackburn - Rovers Return Match Fred on 19:47 - Sep 16 by Hoop_Du_Jour

NOT online!

Gah...

It was online until kick off then went dead! Bastardos

Blackburn - Rovers Return Match Fred on 19:53 - Sep 16 with 2377 viewsRickyDicky

Hope Smithies impresses.

Poll: Where will we finish next Year. Starting early.

Blackburn - Rovers Return Match Fred on 19:54 - Sep 16 with 2372 viewsBklynRanger

1 minute of play so far. Corner to us but hasn't been taken. Serious sounding injury to Tommy Spur.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024