Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Fred 10:24 - Sep 25 with 33566 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Think this may be my cherry-popping match fred moment.

Really looking forward to this one. Will be happy with a performance and very happy with a draw.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Match Fred on 02:09 - Sep 26 with 1364 viewsWilloW4

Match Fred on 21:56 - Sep 25 by QPunkR

Only the second time I've 'done a Tarbs' and left a game early (albeit this time from the safety of my local boozer - couldn't make the game thank all the footballing gods). Fúcking embarrassed.
First I've seen of Angella for us and him getting beaten not once but three or four times for their four was the last straw tonight for me. I think that tósser only won one header all night. And it went straight to a Fulham player in front of him.
Absolutely no-one played well tonight, no-one. And the 'manager' (coach?) didn't help in the slightest.
Laugh?! I nearly shat meself.

Have a look at Onouha for every goal..... Diabolical.!.. I know faurlin is the poster boy for the R's fans., but come on, how shite was he?!?! Not allowed to say that but it's true.. In fairness to him, they were all shite.!
Match Fred on 05:41 - Sep 26 with 1311 viewsQPRinCT

Match Fred on 02:09 - Sep 26 by WilloW4

Have a look at Onouha for every goal..... Diabolical.!.. I know faurlin is the poster boy for the R's fans., but come on, how shite was he?!?! Not allowed to say that but it's true.. In fairness to him, they were all shite.!

For all the people that post here saying that Ale is the Jesus of QPR, that shambolic effort pass of his gave the game away. Should not happen from a player of alleged caliber, no?
Match Fred on 19:29 - Sep 26 with 1181 viewsHayesender

Not sure why I've done it to myself, but I thought I'd just have a read through the match thread to see people's reactions to that shambles last night.

I may as well go the whole hogg now and watch the game back

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Match Fred on 19:34 - Sep 26 with 1169 viewsBluce_Ree

If Green made a mistake of the calibre of Faurlin's there'd be five threads calling him an overpaid tw@t.

People suck Faurlin clean off because his knees are made of string.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Match Fred on 19:39 - Sep 26 with 1164 viewsderbyhoop

Match Fred on 19:29 - Sep 26 by Hayesender

Not sure why I've done it to myself, but I thought I'd just have a read through the match thread to see people's reactions to that shambles last night.

I may as well go the whole hogg now and watch the game back

Don't put yourself through it. Think of the children.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024