Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vardy 21:02 - Feb 2 with 11308 viewsClive_Anderson

F@cking hell what a goal
Vardy on 09:09 - Feb 3 with 2071 viewsstuabd

I hope it's not like that time when I thought Tom Watson was going to win the Open at 59 years of age. He played great and deserved it only to get ripped off with a dodgy bounce on the last hole.
Vardy on 09:10 - Feb 3 with 2069 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I normally like Wenger but part of me is enjoying Arsenal blowing it. From today's Guardian:-

"Following his side's 0-0 draw, Arsenal's Arsène Wenger reportedly complained to referee Lee Mason: “It’s always the same with you”. Southampton FC's Ronald Koeman, however, saw the exchange and intervened, telling Wenger: “And it’s always the same with you. You had 10 chances to score and couldn’t take any of them so why have a go at them?""

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Vardy on 09:19 - Feb 3 with 2057 viewsBrianMcCarthy

dp
[Post edited 3 Feb 2016 9:20]

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Vardy on 09:22 - Feb 3 with 2045 viewsPhildo

As we are on the EPL i note Palarse have lost 5 on the trot and a striker has not scored from open play all season- making a late dash for the bottom 3?
Vardy on 10:28 - Feb 3 with 1976 viewsDANRANGER

Vardy on 08:47 - Feb 3 by Pommyhoop

That Kante is a brilliant player. The times he broke up Liverpool's play was immense.
Mind you the whole team back each other up so well that if someone f'cks up someone else
mops up. That Simpson fella looks ok too.
Cheers for that H..

Fair play to Simpson. When he left he felt bombed out but turns out best thing to happen to him. Absolute joke to let him go. Solid defence and decent enough going forward but we now have perch. Like you say, thanks Harry.
Vardy on 10:50 - Feb 3 with 1953 viewsstowmarketrange

Vardy on 23:52 - Feb 2 by E17hoop

What about this one?

As soon as I saw the goal it reminded me of Bobby's at WBA last season.Long ball over the top and a striker with nothing else on.
Shame that ours was the same weekend as Charlie Adams at the scum.
Vardy on 12:08 - Feb 3 with 1898 viewsMick_S

Leicessester currently 9/2 to win this Saturday.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Vardy on 12:26 - Feb 3 with 1856 viewsR_from_afar

Vardy on 21:40 - Feb 2 by Clive_Anderson

You've obviously forgotten about Willie Thorne.

And crisps! Mmm crisps!

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024