Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ronaldo 08:17 - Jun 15 with 1788 views1MoreBrightonR

i know its nothing new, but he really is a t1t:
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/jun/14/portugal-iceland-euro-2016-matc

great footballer obviously.
Ronaldo on 08:38 - Jun 15 with 1757 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Completely lacking in class.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Ronaldo on 08:53 - Jun 15 with 1738 viewsMonahoop

"small mentality". Rich coming from he of small head, long neck, big torso and short legs. Annoying, attention seeking, bad losing freak.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Ronaldo on 09:02 - Jun 15 with 1710 viewspomanjou

Ronaldo on 08:53 - Jun 15 by Monahoop

"small mentality". Rich coming from he of small head, long neck, big torso and short legs. Annoying, attention seeking, bad losing freak.

Nicely put.

Pity the Ice did not win, as he would have probably slit his wrists.

They gave him all the space he could have hoped for and he failed to perform.

A spent force.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Ronaldo on 09:07 - Jun 15 with 1692 viewsDWQPR

Never liked the bloke. Extremely arrogant and full of himself, with his undoubted talent you would expect a huge amount of humility, but no, it is all about him. Not a patch on Lionel Messi both in terms of talent and attitude on the pitch.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Ronaldo on 09:34 - Jun 15 with 1636 views1MoreBrightonR

though to be fair, Ronaldo donates massives amounts to charity and Messi is up in court for tax dodging!

I read an interesting article talking about how both Messi and Ronaldo have a brand that they each play up to that compliments the other...one is the spoilt primadonna pretty boy and the other is the 'good guy'. Interesting take on it...the problem is that Ronaldo's doesnt really seem like an act.
Ronaldo on 09:52 - Jun 15 with 1598 viewsrobith

Ronaldo on 09:07 - Jun 15 by DWQPR

Never liked the bloke. Extremely arrogant and full of himself, with his undoubted talent you would expect a huge amount of humility, but no, it is all about him. Not a patch on Lionel Messi both in terms of talent and attitude on the pitch.

That's Messi who has defrauded a state with 20% youth unemployment of millions in taxes? That Messi right?
Ronaldo on 09:52 - Jun 15 with 1599 viewsDesertBoot

His numerous glances up at the big screen to see if he was on, followed by a smile or dramatic reaction, summed him up nicely.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Ronaldo on 10:00 - Jun 15 with 1584 viewsTheBlob

Book early to avoid disappointment.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/inside-cristiano-ro
[Post edited 15 Jun 2016 10:01]

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Login to get fewer ads

Ronaldo on 10:04 - Jun 15 with 1561 viewsMedwayR

Ronaldo on 09:52 - Jun 15 by robith

That's Messi who has defrauded a state with 20% youth unemployment of millions in taxes? That Messi right?

I know it's not really an excuse and it's ultimately his responsibility but let's face it, Messi doesn't do his tax returns, investments etc, he'll employ someone to do that for him. No doubt he'll just pay what is due & they're making an example of him to prompt others to make sure their finances & taxes are correct.

Poll: Who’s better?

Ronaldo on 10:13 - Jun 15 with 1533 viewsbob566

Ronaldo on 10:04 - Jun 15 by MedwayR

I know it's not really an excuse and it's ultimately his responsibility but let's face it, Messi doesn't do his tax returns, investments etc, he'll employ someone to do that for him. No doubt he'll just pay what is due & they're making an example of him to prompt others to make sure their finances & taxes are correct.

better call saul.
Ronaldo on 12:57 - Jun 15 with 1409 viewsjohncharles

Ronaldo on 10:04 - Jun 15 by MedwayR

Should have left it to Rosie

Strong and stable my arse.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024