Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shodipo signs new contract 16:18 - Nov 30 with 2040 viewsSouthend_Rss

Not seen another thread on this, so apologies if I've missed it.. 2.5 year deal and I think it's a positive step.. Hopefully he can get some more games now.
Shodipo signs new contract on 16:24 - Nov 30 with 2028 viewsHunterhoop

Agree. Excellent news.
Shodipo signs new contract on 16:29 - Nov 30 with 2011 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Good, kid looks like he's got game!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Shodipo signs new contract on 16:56 - Nov 30 with 1966 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Damn good.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Shodipo signs new contract on 17:06 - Nov 30 with 1943 views2Thomas2Bowles

If he don't turn into another Shaun Wright-Phillips or any other numbers of... I've got a contract so feck it

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Shodipo signs new contract on 17:10 - Nov 30 with 1937 viewsjohncharles

Shodipo signs new contract on 17:06 - Nov 30 by 2Thomas2Bowles

If he don't turn into another Shaun Wright-Phillips or any other numbers of... I've got a contract so feck it

Every silver lining has a cloud.

Strong and stable my arse.

Shodipo signs new contract on 18:47 - Nov 30 with 1809 viewsPinnerPaul

Shodipo signs new contract on 17:06 - Nov 30 by 2Thomas2Bowles

He already had one, this is an extension.
Shodipo signs new contract on 19:59 - Nov 30 with 1727 viewsaston_hoop

Credits Onouha, Chery, Polter and "especially Karl Henry" with helping him improve his game. Even though I don't think King Karlos Henrinho would be in anyones starting line ups, perhaps he aint so bad to have around the squad after all.

Anyway, Shodipo looks proper to me and, although its a complete guess, he just strikes me as the kind of lad who carries no attitude and has his head screwed on a little bit more. Could be wrong of course.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Shodipo signs new contract on 20:59 - Nov 30 with 1646 viewsjohncharles

Well done to all involved.

Strong and stable my arse.

Login to get fewer ads

Shodipo signs new contract on 13:26 - Dec 1 with 1487 viewsHunterhoop

Shodipo signs new contract on 19:59 - Nov 30 by aston_hoop

Credits Onouha, Chery, Polter and "especially Karl Henry" with helping him improve his game. Even though I don't think King Karlos Henrinho would be in anyones starting line ups, perhaps he aint so bad to have around the squad after all.

Anyway, Shodipo looks proper to me and, although its a complete guess, he just strikes me as the kind of lad who carries no attitude and has his head screwed on a little bit more. Could be wrong of course.

Interesting. Indicates these 4 are the real "leaders" in the squad, even if they're not bawling everyone during the game. Leadership is not simply lots of shouting. WHat Shodipo said indicates Ned, Chery, Polter and Henry are leaders in the dressing room. I think Sylla's reaction when scoring the other month (going over to celebrate with Polter) reinforces the point with him. But perhaps this explains why successive managers keep Karl in the first team squad....

On that note about Polter, really do think we've found exactly the "right sort" there.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024