Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR fan jailed for 6 years 21:04 - Dec 9 with 37755 viewsN12Hoop

Not seen anything reported on this one.
http://courtnewsuk.co.uk/qpr-fan-jailed-six-years-brawl-orient-fans/

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

QPR fan jailed for 6 years on 08:29 - Dec 10 with 4127 viewskingsburyR

I have been going down the Rangers for 30+ years now.

I somehow manage to get home every time without feeling the need to kick the crap out of something.

There nothing QPR can do to me that warrants me having a ruck!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

QPR fan jailed for 6 years on 11:53 - Dec 10 with 3939 viewsDorse

QPR fan jailed for 6 years on 08:29 - Dec 10 by kingsburyR

I have been going down the Rangers for 30+ years now.

I somehow manage to get home every time without feeling the need to kick the crap out of something.

There nothing QPR can do to me that warrants me having a ruck!

Really...? Are you sure you don't feel just a little violent when you see this? Are you sure there is no-one you'd like to thump?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

QPR fan jailed for 6 years on 12:44 - Dec 10 with 3886 viewsisawqpratwcity

QPR fan jailed for 6 years on 11:53 - Dec 10 by Dorse

Really...? Are you sure you don't feel just a little violent when you see this? Are you sure there is no-one you'd like to thump?

That counts as entrapment.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

QPR fan jailed for 6 years on 11:46 - Dec 11 with 3688 viewsR_from_afar

QPR fan jailed for 6 years on 22:16 - Dec 9 by isawqpratwcity

"I wish to announce that isawqpratwcity, BrianMcCarthy, Dorse, TacticalR and RFromAfar will now not be posting on LFW for a year or two, due to a travesty of justice and the disgraceful lack of social media facilities in Her Majesty's Prisons.

"In our absence we ask you to maintain your antipathy towards the Guardian, anthropogenic climate change and Karl Henry as best you can.

"No further questions will be answered at this time. That is all. Thank you."
[Post edited 9 Dec 2016 22:17]

I am humbled and honoured to be included in such esteemed company, thank you sir . That mention has briefly provided a ray of sunshine in a weekend of Rangers induced gloom.
RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

QPR fan jailed for 6 years on 12:24 - Dec 11 with 3655 viewsisawqpratwcity

QPR fan jailed for 6 years on 11:46 - Dec 11 by R_from_afar

I am humbled and honoured to be included in such esteemed company, thank you sir . That mention has briefly provided a ray of sunshine in a weekend of Rangers induced gloom.
RFA

Por nada. You deserve it for your unshakeable commitment to evidential science, among many qualities.

I wanted to contrast some of the more rational and humanist posters from here to the supporters who get into a savage fight and revel in the results. Forgive me for several other posters I didn't include.

Of course, the only way a contributor of occasional nastiness like me would be counted in such company was to write the thing myself.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

QPR fan jailed for 6 years on 15:25 - Dec 11 with 3556 viewsSimonJames

QPR fan jailed for 6 years on 23:45 - Dec 9 by Bluce_Ree

Knocking someone out, smashing a glass in someone's face and kicking someone in the head when they are down? And then bragging about it on your phone? Fk it! Lock them up forever, they are making the world a better place while the are free.

This.
I've seen enough stabbings, slashings and glassings to last a lifetime... none of it was ever necessary or justified.

100% of people who drink water will die.

QPR fan jailed for 6 years on 15:58 - Dec 11 with 3518 viewsQPR1882

On the next page in the DM was an article all about a 24 year old from Reading who punched a copper so hard he broke his jaw in 2 places and then had a fight with another cop. The cop with the broken jaw needed surgery such was the damage to his jaw.

The guy ended up with a 2 year prison sentence. So why do football fans get such long sentences ? Are judges going to increase sentences to burglars if they are wearing a football scarf when caught ?
Law is a joke in this country.
QPR fan jailed for 6 years on 16:12 - Dec 11 with 3497 views2Thomas2Bowles

QPR fan jailed for 6 years on 15:58 - Dec 11 by QPR1882

On the next page in the DM was an article all about a 24 year old from Reading who punched a copper so hard he broke his jaw in 2 places and then had a fight with another cop. The cop with the broken jaw needed surgery such was the damage to his jaw.

The guy ended up with a 2 year prison sentence. So why do football fans get such long sentences ? Are judges going to increase sentences to burglars if they are wearing a football scarf when caught ?
Law is a joke in this country.

Been answered already. it was a different category of offence and he pleaded guilty.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Login to get fewer ads

QPR fan jailed for 6 years on 16:15 - Dec 11 with 3488 viewsBoston

QPR fan jailed for 6 years on 16:12 - Dec 11 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Been answered already. it was a different category of offence and he pleaded guilty.

Yeah, but the Orient blokes wheelchair ran over his foot....

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

QPR fan jailed for 6 years on 16:16 - Dec 11 with 3485 viewsQPR1882

QPR fan jailed for 6 years on 00:09 - Dec 10 by isawqpratwcity

And how many against two?

Thugs. Good riddance.

Was a lot more then 2 O's fans. Was 2 that got hurt
QPR fan jailed for 6 years on 16:24 - Dec 11 with 3465 viewsBoston

QPR fan jailed for 6 years on 16:16 - Dec 11 by QPR1882

Was a lot more then 2 O's fans. Was 2 that got hurt

Correctamundo

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

QPR fan jailed for 6 years on 16:24 - Dec 11 with 3465 viewsQPR1882

QPR fan jailed for 6 years on 16:12 - Dec 11 by 2Thomas2Bowles

The law is an ass. How can a 24 year old put a totally innocent person in an operating theatre and get less time then totally like minded people who are all up for it.
QPR fan jailed for 6 years on 16:34 - Dec 11 with 3442 views2Thomas2Bowles

QPR fan jailed for 6 years on 16:24 - Dec 11 by QPR1882

The law is an ass. How can a 24 year old put a totally innocent person in an operating theatre and get less time then totally like minded people who are all up for it.

So make your mind up, he should have got longer ? or they should have got to less ?

QPR fan jailed for 6 years on 16:41 - Dec 11 with 3435 viewsQPR1882

QPR fan jailed for 6 years on 16:34 - Dec 11 by 2Thomas2Bowles

So make your mind up, he should have got longer ? or they should have got to less ?

The guy who broke the coppers jaw should have got longer. The football fans should have got the same amount of time given to a group of guys having a ruck in a pub who were not football fans. We all know that would be a lot less then 6 years.

I'm not saying what happened was right or wrong, justice should be the same if you are wearing a football top or not.
QPR fan jailed for 6 years on 16:51 - Dec 11 with 3424 views2Thomas2Bowles

QPR fan jailed for 6 years on 16:41 - Dec 11 by QPR1882

The guy who broke the coppers jaw should have got longer. The football fans should have got the same amount of time given to a group of guys having a ruck in a pub who were not football fans. We all know that would be a lot less then 6 years.

I'm not saying what happened was right or wrong, justice should be the same if you are wearing a football top or not.

But 6 years is the about right for the offence, he could have got 12-16 years and it was just one person that got that, without looking again, a few got between 10 and 26 months and others no prison time.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2016 16:56]

QPR fan jailed for 6 years on 17:01 - Dec 11 with 3052 viewsQPR1882

QPR fan jailed for 6 years on 16:51 - Dec 11 by 2Thomas2Bowles

But 6 years is the about right for the offence, he could have got 12-16 years and it was just one person that got that, without looking again, a few got between 10 and 26 months and others no prison time.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2016 16:56]

As I said wearing a football shirt should not give you extra years.

If I could be bothered I could google countless cases where pub/club fights have ended up a lot worse and less then 6years was handed out. Doubt I would find many football related trouble where big sentences are not given. In the majority of cases an innocent person gets hurt in the 1st case someone who is willing to hurt someone else can get hurt in the later.
QPR fan jailed for 6 years on 17:05 - Dec 11 with 3043 viewsQPR1882

QPR fan jailed for 6 years on 17:01 - Dec 11 by QPR1882

As I said wearing a football shirt should not give you extra years.

If I could be bothered I could google countless cases where pub/club fights have ended up a lot worse and less then 6years was handed out. Doubt I would find many football related trouble where big sentences are not given. In the majority of cases an innocent person gets hurt in the 1st case someone who is willing to hurt someone else can get hurt in the later.

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/girl-16-jailed-after-cctv-showed-he

http://www.hamhigh.co.uk/news/crime-court/crouch_end_director_jailed_after_kicki

http://www.barryanddistrictnews.co.uk/news/14407788.Kick_to_the_head_in_drunken_

2 mins to find 3cases all as bad if not worse and all got a lot lot less bird
QPR fan jailed for 6 years on 17:10 - Dec 11 with 3035 viewsDeepcutHoop

Why do you imagine the courts give out harsher sentences for hooliganism?
QPR fan jailed for 6 years on 17:12 - Dec 11 with 3032 views2Thomas2Bowles

QPR fan jailed for 6 years on 17:05 - Dec 11 by QPR1882

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/girl-16-jailed-after-cctv-showed-he

http://www.hamhigh.co.uk/news/crime-court/crouch_end_director_jailed_after_kicki

http://www.barryanddistrictnews.co.uk/news/14407788.Kick_to_the_head_in_drunken_

2 mins to find 3cases all as bad if not worse and all got a lot lot less bird

to your mp.

QPR fan jailed for 6 years on 17:16 - Dec 11 with 3027 viewsQPR1882

QPR fan jailed for 6 years on 17:10 - Dec 11 by DeepcutHoop

Why do you imagine the courts give out harsher sentences for hooliganism?

So kicking a guy in the head in Barry as per the article above and fracturing his skull and getting 2 years is about right because he is not a holligan ? Is that what you are saying ? Or kicking someone 15 times in the head is fine because she was not a holligan .
QPR fan jailed for 6 years on 17:20 - Dec 11 with 3021 viewsDeepcutHoop

QPR fan jailed for 6 years on 17:16 - Dec 11 by QPR1882

So kicking a guy in the head in Barry as per the article above and fracturing his skull and getting 2 years is about right because he is not a holligan ? Is that what you are saying ? Or kicking someone 15 times in the head is fine because she was not a holligan .

I just asked why you think it happens tbh
QPR fan jailed for 6 years on 17:22 - Dec 11 with 3016 viewsQPR1882

QPR fan jailed for 6 years on 17:12 - Dec 11 by 2Thomas2Bowles

to your mp.

But they already know the facts
QPR fan jailed for 6 years on 17:24 - Dec 11 with 3007 viewsQPR1882

QPR fan jailed for 6 years on 17:20 - Dec 11 by DeepcutHoop

I just asked why you think it happens tbh

Apologize for that.

Football fans have always had a bad time from the courts ever since Maggie declared war on football fans.
QPR fan jailed for 6 years on 17:29 - Dec 11 with 2994 views2Thomas2Bowles

QPR fan jailed for 6 years on 17:22 - Dec 11 by QPR1882

But they already know the facts

I don't see anything wrong in the sentences they got, they are not over the top but in line with sentening guildlines, if the courts are wrong, they can appeal poor lambs.

Maybe you should start a petition or crowd fund.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2016 17:30]

QPR fan jailed for 6 years on 17:34 - Dec 11 with 2981 viewsBluce_Ree

QPR1882, I see it as being a bit like the riots thing from a few years back.

After that there were articles about teenagers getting a couple of years just for trying to incite a riot. Basically, it's a crackdown. The powers that be need to send a message to stop people following suit.

It relates to football because we've shown in the past that football fans given the chance will happily fight each other for no good reason. The people in charge can't have that because sometimes people die.

Didn't we have a QPR fan stab up a guy in Manchester a few years ago?

Either way, you start glassing folks and kicking them in the head and there's a very good chance someone will die. The police know that if everything went to hell at a football match, a handful of them and some 'why are we here?' stewards aren't going to do shit against hundreds of angry hoolies. And so, I reckon sentences like these are to deter other people from kicking off.

There's no tolerable level for football violence. No grey area. Just behave or go to prison and get bummed in the gob for a few years because you couldn't control your temper.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024