Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR vs Blackburn F.A.Cup Exit Thread 04:21 - Jan 7 with 19806 viewsFredManRave

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

QPR vs Blackburn F.A.Cup Exit Thread on 15:59 - Jan 7 with 3116 viewsCamberleyR

Looking set to continue our fücking appalling record against Blackburn. 2 wins in 21 matches since starting to play them regularly again at the start of the 90s. Last time we won at LR against them? 6th November 1993. 1-0

Even then we didn't score the winner, it was a Colin Hendry OG

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

QPR vs Blackburn F.A.Cup Exit Thread on 16:00 - Jan 7 with 3108 viewsactonman

QPR vs Blackburn F.A.Cup Exit Thread on 15:40 - Jan 7 by TGRRRSSS

You mean January?

If so might well go and tick Ewood Park off the list as I have that week off work to complete holiday before new holiday year.

Sweet Jesus , right now I could not think of anything more depressing than traveling to Blackburn on a cold Tuesday night in January to watch qpr play in the cup !

That's if we can even get that far ! I suppose a replay can be classed as a cup run these days
QPR vs Blackburn F.A.Cup Exit Thread on 16:06 - Jan 7 with 3011 viewsmacclesfieldman

QPR vs Blackburn F.A.Cup Exit Thread on 16:00 - Jan 7 by actonman

Sweet Jesus , right now I could not think of anything more depressing than traveling to Blackburn on a cold Tuesday night in January to watch qpr play in the cup !

That's if we can even get that far ! I suppose a replay can be classed as a cup run these days

I wouldn't back us today at any odds. Combine the facts that: We have never won an FA cup match with Ollie as Manager, we have never beat BR in the FA Cup, our FA cup record is embarrassing, we have no forwards fit to play. Cast iron away win today.

Wild horses couldn't drag me away...

QPR vs Blackburn F.A.Cup Exit Thread on 16:12 - Jan 7 with 2895 viewsconnell10

shopio on gladwin off

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

QPR vs Blackburn F.A.Cup Exit Thread on 16:14 - Jan 7 with 2847 viewsHayesender

Well done those few fans who booed Gladwin off. Classy

Poll: Shamima Beghum

QPR vs Blackburn F.A.Cup Exit Thread on 16:14 - Jan 7 with 2887 viewsSteveB

Hate is a powerful emotion, and in football I reserve all my hate for Chel***, that said, I hate Blackburn, I really hate Blackburn, hate the club, hate the town, but mostly I hate the Police that attended their home game against us all those years ago the season after they won the Premiership in 94/95

We lost, as per.. leaving the ground with my 6 year old son, some local gobbed at me, straight in the mush. I ended up nicked and son and I spent the next 14 hours in custody.... Released without charge and had to pay 80 quid to get my car back...

Shearer penalty as I remember, diving wnkr...
QPR vs Blackburn F.A.Cup Exit Thread on 16:15 - Jan 7 with 2853 viewsconnell10

2-0 blackburn game over

QPR vs Blackburn F.A.Cup Exit Thread on 16:15 - Jan 7 with 2835 viewsBakes

That was terrible. Bidwell no where to be seen. Sound familiar

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Login to get fewer ads

QPR vs Blackburn F.A.Cup Exit Thread on 16:15 - Jan 7 with 2834 viewsaston_hoop

ah piss

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

QPR vs Blackburn F.A.Cup Exit Thread on 16:17 - Jan 7 with 2764 viewsconnell10

pen for rangers

QPR vs Blackburn F.A.Cup Exit Thread on 16:17 - Jan 7 with 2729 viewsconnell10

u rssssss2-1

QPR vs Blackburn F.A.Cup Exit Thread on 16:18 - Jan 7 with 2671 viewsconnell10

bidwell scored the pen!

QPR vs Blackburn F.A.Cup Exit Thread on 16:19 - Jan 7 with 2597 viewsmacclesfieldman

QPR vs Blackburn F.A.Cup Exit Thread on 16:14 - Jan 7 by SteveB

Hate is a powerful emotion, and in football I reserve all my hate for Chel***, that said, I hate Blackburn, I really hate Blackburn, hate the club, hate the town, but mostly I hate the Police that attended their home game against us all those years ago the season after they won the Premiership in 94/95

We lost, as per.. leaving the ground with my 6 year old son, some local gobbed at me, straight in the mush. I ended up nicked and son and I spent the next 14 hours in custody.... Released without charge and had to pay 80 quid to get my car back...

Similar thing happened to me. After our 1-1 draw which dented their title hopes some local thug took a swing at me leaving the ground so I punched him and was arrested, had to go back to Blackburn to state my case and won, but still had to pay £30 costs. 914 QPR matches, 1 arrest at the shithole town.

Wild horses couldn't drag me away...

QPR vs Blackburn F.A.Cup Exit Thread on 16:22 - Jan 7 with 2489 viewsactonman

Never mind reduced ticket prices , they could give me a free ticket with a courtesy case of lager in the directors box and I would find something better to do in fact cup 3rd round day.

Show some fking onions will ya !!!
QPR vs Blackburn F.A.Cup Exit Thread on 16:25 - Jan 7 with 2399 views2Thomas2Bowles

I hear they are bring back ripping yarns, about our cup history
Should be fun

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

QPR vs Blackburn F.A.Cup Exit Thread on 16:26 - Jan 7 with 2358 viewsmakaveli1882

QPR vs Blackburn F.A.Cup Exit Thread on 16:14 - Jan 7 by Hayesender

Well done those few fans who booed Gladwin off. Classy

My brother in law knows his best mate and said he was biggy big bollocks when he signed for us money wise flashing of watches etc; I don't think he has scored for us maybe not even an assist while picking up 5-7 grand a week from us ....... so fark him boo as much as you want throw coins for all I care
QPR vs Blackburn F.A.Cup Exit Thread on 16:34 - Jan 7 with 2109 viewsLblock

QPR vs Blackburn F.A.Cup Exit Thread on 16:26 - Jan 7 by makaveli1882

My brother in law knows his best mate and said he was biggy big bollocks when he signed for us money wise flashing of watches etc; I don't think he has scored for us maybe not even an assist while picking up 5-7 grand a week from us ....... so fark him boo as much as you want throw coins for all I care

That speaks volumes
All the gear and no idea springs to mind

I don't understand why the hardy few leap to his defence. He is a crap player at this level and I'm still not convinced he'd be any better level below
The only positive his transfer brought was that he made Luongo look the better player of the two - and I feel Luongo is a lightweight no good waste as well

For the love of God I hope Ollie can get some steely, strong, sensible leaders in the centre of our park. If they can pick a pass, win a header and get the odd shot on target that would be good as well

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

QPR vs Blackburn F.A.Cup Exit Thread on 16:39 - Jan 7 with 1954 viewsconnell10

mas off cousins on

QPR vs Blackburn F.A.Cup Exit Thread on 16:39 - Jan 7 with 1927 viewskensalriser

Haha, Cousins is supposedly an attacking substitution.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

QPR vs Blackburn F.A.Cup Exit Thread on 16:40 - Jan 7 with 1920 viewsJAPRANGERS

Is it time to come out with the proverbial crap "now we can concentrate on the league"???
We've been "concentrating" for 20 years.
QPR vs Blackburn F.A.Cup Exit Thread on 16:41 - Jan 7 with 1885 viewsmakaveli1882

QPR vs Blackburn F.A.Cup Exit Thread on 16:34 - Jan 7 by Lblock

That speaks volumes
All the gear and no idea springs to mind

I don't understand why the hardy few leap to his defence. He is a crap player at this level and I'm still not convinced he'd be any better level below
The only positive his transfer brought was that he made Luongo look the better player of the two - and I feel Luongo is a lightweight no good waste as well

For the love of God I hope Ollie can get some steely, strong, sensible leaders in the centre of our park. If they can pick a pass, win a header and get the odd shot on target that would be good as well

This was last January he told me this then Swindon snapped him back up and even their chairman took the p1ss about it..... nobody can defend him not even his own mother.... He will be out tonight on your season ticket money tonight and will not care as much you do; so don't care if his feelings have been hurt
QPR vs Blackburn F.A.Cup Exit Thread (n/t) on 16:42 - Jan 7 with 1836 viewsCamberleyR

QPR vs Blackburn F.A.Cup Exit Thread on 16:14 - Jan 7 by SteveB

[Post edited 7 Jan 2017 16:47]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

QPR vs Blackburn F.A.Cup Exit Thread on 16:43 - Jan 7 with 1795 viewsLblock

QPR vs Blackburn F.A.Cup Exit Thread on 16:41 - Jan 7 by makaveli1882

This was last January he told me this then Swindon snapped him back up and even their chairman took the p1ss about it..... nobody can defend him not even his own mother.... He will be out tonight on your season ticket money tonight and will not care as much you do; so don't care if his feelings have been hurt

Well done the club
Another of the "right sort" then

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

QPR vs Blackburn F.A.Cup Exit Thread on 16:47 - Jan 7 with 1652 viewsToast_R

QPR vs Blackburn F.A.Cup Exit Thread on 16:40 - Jan 7 by JAPRANGERS

Is it time to come out with the proverbial crap "now we can concentrate on the league"???
We've been "concentrating" for 20 years.

Absolutely shameful isn't it?

That team wasn't so bad but the formation was a joke and the fact that a weakened Blackburn, a poor team fighting relegation being run by as a shambolic regime as you're likely find, rolled them over at Loftus Road is very depressing. QPR #w@nkers
[Post edited 7 Jan 2017 16:48]
QPR vs Blackburn F.A.Cup Exit Thread on 16:51 - Jan 7 with 1493 viewspaulparker

QPR vs Blackburn F.A.Cup Exit Thread on 09:52 - Jan 7 by paulparker

Just put a tenner on Blackburn at 21/10
To solve our striking options I would play yenni and the lad eze as a striking duo
Play shodipio and the polish fella on the wings and just go for it 4-4-2 styleee

Easy money
Well done rangers I knew you wouldn't let me down

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024