Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where we are. 18:20 - Jan 7 with 2894 viewswarrenfox4

Ladies and gents.
We don't do cups...we all know that.
We have a team of 11 that cant play together whoever you pick....we all know that
I personally think we have the right people in charge now ( hoos at the helm) that can turn the tides of our downfall so far.
I believe Ollie can get the right blend of player in ....and also get the wrong players within the club out.
Ollie is one of us ...but he also knows it's a business game ( don't hit your targets we will show you the door)
I personally think we will be ok as there are sides worse than us in this league that will go down.
We have limited resources to recruit players we all know that but I think we will get the right blend in to give us a chance.

I hate the FA cup ....but I love my team
Where we are. on 18:28 - Jan 7 with 2865 viewswelwynranger

We should not be relying on teams being worse than us, football is a funny old game that throws up some surprises. Also the FA Cup, does it stand for Failed Again
Where we are. on 18:31 - Jan 7 with 2839 viewsbosh67

I think we now jointly hold the record for going out the FA cup at this stage. This is a season of achievements. This, losing for the first time to Brentford at home and getting tonked 6 nil at home in a league game. Can't wait for the end of season DVD.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Where we are. on 18:32 - Jan 7 with 2836 views2Thomas2Bowles

Well I've been at home painting pansies instead of watching them.
Very relaxing is painting, some on here should try it or take a chill pill.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Where we are. on 18:35 - Jan 7 with 2816 viewsBluce_Ree

Where we are. on 18:32 - Jan 7 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Well I've been at home painting pansies instead of watching them.
Very relaxing is painting, some on here should try it or take a chill pill.

Well it sounds better than watching QPR continually suck on a bag of dicks in the cup every year.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Where we are. on 18:49 - Jan 7 with 2759 viewsTacticalR

It is what it is and we are where we are.

Air hostess clique

Where we are. on 19:04 - Jan 7 with 2704 viewsE17hoop

What we're missing is a spine. Think back to the successful QPR teams in the last couple of decades and all of them have had a central core of 4/5 players who have operated as a strong spine through the centre of the team.

We're fortunate to have a strong GK at the base of this spine now; it's been a position we've struggled with for a while and 'should' form a strong foundation. What we don't have, at the moment at least, is a rock steady CB pair. Lynch and Ned are getting there and Hall is a potential replacement but IH seems convinced he should play in the Palmer role in front of the back

We're struggling in the CM positions - I couldn't tell you who should be there. It's not Luongo who should be in the 10 role. I think it should be Cousins but he's not had a long run to set his stall out there.

More worrying is our lack of a striker in the Austin/Helguson/Furlong mould. Mackie is back and looked decent today but he'll never reach long balls against a Land of the Giants back 4 that Blackburn deploy.

Without a spine, all the conversation about 352, 4141, 4231, 442, or any other weird combination is moot. If I was IH I'd go back to these basics, establish a spine and then build off that. Without it, we do look (and it pains me to say this) spineless.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

Where we are. on 19:10 - Jan 7 with 2675 views2Thomas2Bowles

Where we are. on 18:35 - Jan 7 by Bluce_Ree

Well it sounds better than watching QPR continually suck on a bag of dicks in the cup every year.

It is, in the dry and warm with the nespresso ready to serve up a refreshing coffee of my choice, pain au chocolat and dogs at my feet snoring
It's all good

Where we ar on 19:13 - Jan 7 with 2657 viewswarrenfox4

Agree e17.
We have a team that literally has now back bone.
If we can get a spine and some shoulders to feed the head of sylla...we will be fine.

Fark me...we have Sussed it.
Good players through the middle...to good wingers and a great head up front.

It's easy football but all managers seem to screw it up
Login to get fewer ads

Where we are. on 19:15 - Jan 7 with 2647 viewsted_hendrix

Where we are is sat on the bottom of the 'U' bend of a toilet pan, just stuck there like an unmovable big poop, just swaying back and forth caught in a tide of runny poo that somehow manages to pass as by when the toilet is flushed.

Just swaying back and forth aimlessly like a big stinky poop

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Where we ar on 19:32 - Jan 7 with 2578 viewsBrightonhoop

Where we ar on 19:13 - Jan 7 by warrenfox4

Agree e17.
We have a team that literally has now back bone.
If we can get a spine and some shoulders to feed the head of sylla...we will be fine.

Fark me...we have Sussed it.
Good players through the middle...to good wingers and a great head up front.

It's easy football but all managers seem to screw it up

Think it is also the number of managers we are getting through, very little chance of stability and building. Dark days but we'll improve with the youngsters coming through. It's a work in progress, we should remember that more, it's how we built the 75 squad.
Where we are. on 19:47 - Jan 7 with 2511 views2Thomas2Bowles

The thing about being a fan/supporter is that there is no responsibility just moan and whing to your hearts content.

Slag of the players, the manager the owners, I'm a guilt of it as anyone but at the end of the day if you are not going to buy the club and who in their right mind would, it's all a bit over the top.

Frankly if I were the owner and read some of the hateful things on the interweb I'd lock the place up and put it on ebay or sell it to the lot of offshore developers that Dylan P likes and say feck ya.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2017 20:08]

Where we are. on 21:40 - Jan 7 with 2354 viewstkqpr

I do hope we stick with Ollie. WE do need to build again and this window looks like there will naturally be some big guns out (Sandro, Chery etc) and so we only have 3 weeks to try and rebuild the squad, now i doubt whether that will be enough time to even get half of what he wants, the clubs position we limit the certain types of players we can attract, so it may mean getting in 'lesser' targets, League 1 types, until maybe the summer? I can't imagine Rhodes, Nugent or even Grabban dropping down to fight for us.I maybe wrong, and if any of them do then thats a credit to Ollie.

But with another 20 odd games left will our 'fans'/board show enough patience, i so hope so and i so hope Ollie doesn't get burnt out, on that losing streak he looked like he could pack the job in, but he needs our support, the boards support, and our patience and i for one will give him it. He seems to have identified that some of todays players aren't up for it, i doubt Gladwin will get another shot and will be sent out on loan. So let him do what he can, show our support, and lets hope he can gel a team out there and for this season at least stay in this league.

Go Ollie!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024