Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chelsea want Wszolek? 12:46 - Jan 31 with 2002 viewsBucksRanger

http://sportwitness.co.uk/chelsea-surprise-move-qpr-star/
Chelsea want Wszolek? on 12:50 - Jan 31 with 1957 viewswhittocksRs

Even the website itself, which looks untrustworthy at best, says this is garbage.
Chelsea want Wszolek? on 12:56 - Jan 31 with 1881 viewsichbinnaughty

This stinks to me.

Of utter horsemuck.
Chelsea want Wszolek? on 12:58 - Jan 31 with 1855 viewsWestbourneR

This is hilarious. A transfer gossip article that then writes itself off as impossible and therefore un-true.

Haha. So stupid it's staggering.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Chelsea want Wszolek? on 13:03 - Jan 31 with 1805 viewsLongsufferingR

"Liverpool want Henry in shock move"

Sources in our local were overhead last night claiming that Liverpool have put in a shock £18m bid for QPR's midfield maestro Karl Henry (pronounced onree) following revelations that he watched their FA Cup defeat to his previous side Wolves on TV. We believe this to be utter bollks but we have advertisers to keep happy so hopefully people will repost on various messageboards frequently.
Chelsea want Wszolek? on 13:06 - Jan 31 with 1781 viewsDWQPR

Probably remembered half way through writing this sh1t that Wszolek doesn't actually belong to us, we are only loaning him at the moment. So to sign him from QPR could be a bit troublesome in itself. However, this site has really opened my eyes as to why the internet exists. Create a website that could generate interest from idiots (apologise to the original poster), and in the meantime all the flash adverts that appear on your screen provides an income for the owner.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Chelsea want Wszolek? on 13:12 - Jan 31 with 1742 viewsBucksRanger

Original poster idiot here. I dismissed it immediately once I'd remembered Wzsolek was on loan to us but I couldn't resist posting the link just to see the responses I'd get.
Chelsea want Wszolek? on 13:19 - Jan 31 with 1654 viewsWestbourneR

Chelsea want Wszolek? on 13:12 - Jan 31 by BucksRanger

Original poster idiot here. I dismissed it immediately once I'd remembered Wzsolek was on loan to us but I couldn't resist posting the link just to see the responses I'd get.

Haha. Hmm.... the logic of that Bucks is almost as sound as the article itself.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Chelsea want Wszolek? on 13:22 - Jan 31 with 1630 viewsBklynRanger

I wouldn't be surprised if they've picked a random fans favourite from a load of teams and pretended they're off to their rivals, the devious wee buggers.
Login to get fewer ads

Chelsea want Wszolek? on 13:25 - Jan 31 with 1603 viewsBucksRanger

They obviously feel they are on a roll with these articles. They now have us linked with Ronald Alberg.... and he's another No. 10.

http://sportwitness.co.uk/exclusive-qpr-reading-keen-mls-player/
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024