Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jordan mutch 23:12 - Jan 30 with 2152 viewsMancR

Remember him? Somehow we managed to get palace to give us back the money we wasted on this dud. Well after a completely useless time there he has gone on loan to reading.
Jordan mutch on 23:15 - Jan 30 with 2123 viewsted_hendrix

I never understood this bloke, I only saw snippets on MOTD of him playing in the Prem before he came to us and he always looked pretty solid

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Jordan mutch on 23:16 - Jan 30 with 2119 viewsozexile

Yes always seemed quite content to just let the game completely pass him by for 90 minutes.
Jordan mutch on 23:23 - Jan 30 with 2077 viewsdaveB

Jordan mutch on 23:15 - Jan 30 by ted_hendrix

I never understood this bloke, I only saw snippets on MOTD of him playing in the Prem before he came to us and he always looked pretty solid

Similar to Hoilett and Fer in that a few long shots and dribbles on match of the day make people, including me, think he's a decent player when the truth is he did nothing else in the other 89 minutes
Jordan mutch on 23:40 - Jan 30 with 2015 viewsconnell10

Very poor player stealing a liven!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Jordan mutch on 23:45 - Jan 30 with 2001 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Did he really get a fair crack though? I'm not sure he even hit double figures for appearances for us.

Left us for first team football which is sort of commendable.
Jordan mutch on 23:51 - Jan 30 with 1983 viewsPunteR

Jordan mutch on 23:45 - Jan 30 by BazzaInTheLoft

Did he really get a fair crack though? I'm not sure he even hit double figures for appearances for us.

I thought I read somewhere he just didn't like it here and didn't want to come here in the first place. Didn't we buy him for £4mill or something then sold him 6 months later for £3 mill or something.
Brilliant piece of business that.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Jordan mutch on 23:57 - Jan 30 with 1961 viewsBoston

Jordan mutch on 23:51 - Jan 30 by PunteR

I thought I read somewhere he just didn't like it here and didn't want to come here in the first place. Didn't we buy him for £4mill or something then sold him 6 months later for £3 mill or something.

Jordan Toomutch then?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Jordan mutch on 00:05 - Jan 31 with 1943 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Jordan mutch on 23:51 - Jan 30 by PunteR

Sounds like a textbook QPR transfer!
Login to get fewer ads

Jordan mutch on 00:13 - Jan 31 with 1923 viewsCroydonCaptJack

I think they gave us nearly five million quid for him from memory
Jordan mutch on 05:45 - Jan 31 with 1758 viewsLblock

Disco is still waiting for him to kick on!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Jordan mutch on 08:17 - Jan 31 with 1476 viewsconnell10

Jordan mutch on 23:45 - Jan 30 by BazzaInTheLoft

In hindsight it was good decision to move him on , he aint exactly set the world alight since he left us has he mate. Another over hyped poor foootballer.

Jordan mutch on 09:02 - Jan 31 with 1380 viewstimcocking

He definitely appeared a decent shout when he was at Cardiff, had loads of good attributes. I can only put it down to the QPR curse...
Jordan mutch on 09:26 - Jan 31 with 1304 viewsCamberleyR

He was pretty decent for Watford as well. That televised game just before Christmas in the Championship winning season, he was the best player on the pitch by a mile. Absolutely bossed the midfield from start to finish, like the second coming of Johan Neeskens.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Jordan mutch on 09:41 - Jan 31 with 1269 viewsstevec

Jordan mutch on 08:17 - Jan 31 by connell10

In hindsight it was good decision to move him on , he aint exactly set the world alight since he left us has he mate. Another over hyped poor foootballer.

Yes and there's plenty of them.

Having had the displeasure in recent years of watching Mutch, Luongo and now Doughty I've noticed they all have one thing in common. A 2nd gear and no 3rd or 4th.

Stroll, stroll, jog jog, stroll.
Jordan mutch on 09:45 - Jan 31 with 1253 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Jordan mutch on 09:41 - Jan 31 by stevec

Having had the displeasure in recent years of watching Mutch, Luongo and now Doughty I've noticed they all have one thing in common. A 2nd gear and no 3rd or 4th.

Displeasure is quite a strong word for a player we've seen less than 90 minutes of this season.
Jordan mutch on 09:46 - Jan 31 with 1252 viewsconnell10

Jordan mutch on 09:41 - Jan 31 by stevec

Love your avatar mate. From the L&H film "Busy Bodies". Love them two of the best!

Jordan mutch on 09:46 - Jan 31 with 1252 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Jordan mutch on 08:17 - Jan 31 by connell10

True .

Sometimes it just doesn't work out.
Jordan mutch on 10:05 - Jan 31 with 1205 viewsstevec

Jordan mutch on 09:46 - Jan 31 by connell10

Love your avatar mate. From the L&H film "Busy Bodies". Love them two of the best!

Cheers, yours too, another two of the best.

I originally stuck it up there in honour of TF and his appointee Chris Ramsey, but love em so much can't be bothered to change it now.
Jordan mutch on 11:59 - Jan 31 with 1079 viewsRs_Holy

"Dunne to Mutch, Mutch to Yun".... its a crying shame we never got to sing this one
Jordan mutch on 12:25 - Jan 31 with 1021 viewsqueensparker

He looked really really good in the first 45 minutes he played, then "did a Gladwin".
Jordan mutch on 12:37 - Jan 31 with 977 viewsrobith

was never particularly overwrought by him - struck me as a bit of a "bits and pieces" player - but am always amazed at the strength of feeling people have for a guy who played for us 11 times
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024