Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread 09:04 - Jun 23 with 13682 viewsNortholt_Rs

Come on then, let's be having you....

I've already seen 'worse than getting to Villa journey time' BS and something about 'anti-cycle' (WTF?).... Any others?
[Post edited 23 Jun 2017 9:05]

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 17:19 - Jun 28 with 2820 viewsted_hendrix

'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 16:57 - Jun 28 by LythamR

moved to the Friday evening, Cant go now :) Hoorah

I've got my xylophone basic theory exam at 7.00pm on the Friday evening.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 18:09 - Jun 28 with 2776 viewsdistortR

'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 19:05 - Jun 24 by Dorse

Judging from that armour, he really needs to cut his toenails.

no flies mate, so what you are seeing is piss drainers
'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 22:01 - Jun 28 with 2277 viewsHunterhoop

I'll be in Oz, hopefully watching Eng stuff the Aussies in the 4th Test in Melbourne!
'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 22:19 - Jun 28 with 2235 viewsFredManRave

'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 22:01 - Jun 28 by Hunterhoop

I'll be in Oz, hopefully watching Eng stuff the Aussies in the 4th Test in Melbourne!

I bet you're one of those "We should always field a Deep Cover and a Deep Midwicket" type of cricket fans.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 18:58 - Jun 29 with 1802 viewsKensal_Ranger

'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 17:42 - Jun 23 by Cliff

I really am going to see this man's statue that week, don't any of you recognise him? (it is football related)

Is it Tofiq, hero of '66?
'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 12:28 - Jul 3 with 1550 viewsCliff

'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 18:58 - Jun 29 by Kensal_Ranger

Is it Tofiq, hero of '66?

Yes, as a couple of you have guessed.

I'll try and get pictures taken with a QPR top in front of the statue.
'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 12:57 - Jul 3 with 1523 viewsLincoln_Hoop

Last time I went to Millwall away was the 0-2 defeat in the Championship winning season 2011. Before the game, I was told I was being made redundant, and a girl I was dating at the time decided to break it off. Double whammy. Then I legged it to London Bridge to grab the train to South Bermondsey and one of the worst awayday experiences ever. The walk down that caged walkway from the station, Wall fans to the left and right making racist gestures at Shittu, and then being locked in the ground forty five minutes after the game so the streets are cleared of their menace. What a right laugh.

But f**k it, I'll be there on the 30th Dec. A Glasgow Rangers fan who I work with has convinced me it'll be a great day out.
'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 13:00 - Jul 3 with 1514 viewsNortholt_Rs

'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 12:57 - Jul 3 by Lincoln_Hoop

Last time I went to Millwall away was the 0-2 defeat in the Championship winning season 2011. Before the game, I was told I was being made redundant, and a girl I was dating at the time decided to break it off. Double whammy. Then I legged it to London Bridge to grab the train to South Bermondsey and one of the worst awayday experiences ever. The walk down that caged walkway from the station, Wall fans to the left and right making racist gestures at Shittu, and then being locked in the ground forty five minutes after the game so the streets are cleared of their menace. What a right laugh.

But f**k it, I'll be there on the 30th Dec. A Glasgow Rangers fan who I work with has convinced me it'll be a great day out.

Our fans always travel and give a good account of ourselves at that poxhole. Just a shame our gutless team doesn't do the same. That 0-2 game was awful.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Login to get fewer ads

'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 14:12 - Jul 3 with 1453 viewskenthoop11

This game has been moved to 29th December now (a Friday night evening kick off), don't forget!
'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 14:21 - Jul 3 with 1444 viewsaston_hoop

I'm going to be in London for a few days after Christmas so annoyingly its going to be one of the few games I'll be able to get to next season!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 17:31 - Jul 3 with 1406 viewsrobith

I simply don't want to. Will that do?
'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 19:19 - Jul 3 with 1364 viewsfrancisbowles

7.45 ko on a Friday night at that time of the year? If they lock us in for 45 mins after, it will be well after 10.30 before we get out and then it will probably be a reduced public transport service.

Can't they at least kick off at 5.30 or 6pm?
'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 19:41 - Jul 3 with 1345 viewsTripleR

'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 18:16 - Jun 23 by BazzaInTheLoft

He's not Russian : )

Its a long way from Millwall to Baku, Azerbaijan.
'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 19:43 - Jul 3 with 1340 viewsTripleR

'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 13:46 - Jun 23 by Cliff

I'll be making a pilgrimage to this mans statue on the week of the home game!

I should've put the photo in the post, or off the crossbar..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024