Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mr Holloway 18:16 - Dec 9 with 39399 viewsJogo

Thank you for your effort as both player and manager over the years...but will you please now f@ck off.
Mr Holloway on 13:48 - Dec 10 with 2474 viewsTacticalR

Isn't the problem with McClaren that he doesn't like doing what he is good at?

Air hostess clique

Mr Holloway on 13:58 - Dec 10 with 2453 viewsEsox_Lucius

Chris Powell is available. Get him in to help with the coaching and see how it goes.

The grass is always greener.

Mr Holloway on 14:11 - Dec 10 with 2423 viewsdaveB

I'm personally looking forward to the reaction from those who want Holloway gone now to who the caretaker manager will be if it happens, looking around the club the only real option would be Ramsey, I'm sure that would go down well.
Mr Holloway on 14:20 - Dec 10 with 2409 viewsTacticalR

Mr Holloway on 14:11 - Dec 10 by daveB

I'm personally looking forward to the reaction from those who want Holloway gone now to who the caretaker manager will be if it happens, looking around the club the only real option would be Ramsey, I'm sure that would go down well.

Especially among that vociferous section of the fanbase who are opposed to managers who wear hats.

Air hostess clique

Mr Holloway on 15:15 - Dec 10 with 2364 viewsqprphil

We all know damn well whatever option we choose to do, it will be the wrong one, it's QPR.
Mr Holloway on 15:15 - Dec 10 with 2363 viewsHayesender

Mr Holloway on 13:58 - Dec 10 by Esox_Lucius

Chris Powell is available. Get him in to help with the coaching and see how it goes.

Now I want Holloway gone, and actually think Chris Powell is a very good shout. Available, affordable, apparently a QPR fan growing up, but can you imagine the screams if Les appoints another black manager

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Mr Holloway on 15:18 - Dec 10 with 2356 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Mr Holloway on 09:17 - Dec 10 by daveB

I've no idea if they'll go for him, taking away the former player bit I think he's done a very good job at Wycombe developing players and getting results. I think him coming in now would be a mistake as I'm not sure any manager is going to finish much higher than 14th this season but that would be my preference for the summer.

I’m with you on this Dave, but without the timeline.
Mr Holloway on 15:36 - Dec 10 with 2322 viewsEsox_Lucius

Mr Holloway on 15:15 - Dec 10 by Hayesender

Now I want Holloway gone, and actually think Chris Powell is a very good shout. Available, affordable, apparently a QPR fan growing up, but can you imagine the screams if Les appoints another black manager

Only from the cretins who want everything but what we have all the time, and not whatever we decide to do. Absolute oxygen thieves the lot of them. The PR team could do with having a good cull of the mouth breathers inhabiting the QPR social media sites IMO. They wouldn't be a loss in the least.

The grass is always greener.

Login to get fewer ads

Mr Holloway on 15:49 - Dec 10 with 2289 viewseastside_r

OP Jogo, jog on more like. 2nd ever post.

btw Powell is a Spurs fan, but was taken to LR as a kid, by an uncle who lived on WCE.
Mr Holloway on 15:51 - Dec 10 with 2280 viewsHunterhoop

Mr Holloway on 13:02 - Dec 10 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Such a question just gets ignored by those who can't think past sacking the current manager

I don't want Holloway sacked. But this is so rich from you! You were all over getting rid of both Ramsey and JFH (both of whom were doing better in terms of points per game than Ollie)!!
Mr Holloway on 15:57 - Dec 10 with 2273 viewsHayesender

Mr Holloway on 15:36 - Dec 10 by Esox_Lucius

Only from the cretins who want everything but what we have all the time, and not whatever we decide to do. Absolute oxygen thieves the lot of them. The PR team could do with having a good cull of the mouth breathers inhabiting the QPR social media sites IMO. They wouldn't be a loss in the least.

One of the reasons I don't do anything Twitter

Mr Holloway on 16:25 - Dec 10 with 2204 viewsLblock

Mr Holloway on 14:11 - Dec 10 by daveB

Are you trying to ruin my Christmas?

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Mr Holloway on 16:28 - Dec 10 with 2194 views2Thomas2Bowles

Mr Holloway on 15:51 - Dec 10 by Hunterhoop

I don't want Holloway sacked. But this is so rich from you! You were all over getting rid of both Ramsey and JFH (both of whom were doing better in terms of points per game than Ollie)!!

Ramsey had better players and CA

How would it be if we had CA now

JFH gave us the worse football in QPR history
[Post edited 10 Dec 2017 16:30]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Mr Holloway on 16:40 - Dec 10 with 2164 viewsHayesender

Mr Holloway on 16:28 - Dec 10 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Ramsey had better players and CA

How would it be if we had CA now

JFH gave us the worse football in QPR history
[Post edited 10 Dec 2017 16:30]

Worse than the 2nd half yesterday?

Mr Holloway on 16:42 - Dec 10 with 2158 views2Thomas2Bowles

Mr Holloway on 16:40 - Dec 10 by Hayesender

Worse than the 2nd half yesterday?

Yes

Mr Holloway on 16:44 - Dec 10 with 2151 viewsHayesender

Mr Holloway on 16:42 - Dec 10 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Yes

Worse than the two six game losing streaks, or the current 1 point from 18?

Mr Holloway on 16:52 - Dec 10 with 2133 views2Thomas2Bowles

Mr Holloway on 16:44 - Dec 10 by Hayesender

Worse than the two six game losing streaks, or the current 1 point from 18?

Hows he doing at Northampton
Lost 5-1 yesterday and 2nd from bottom
do you want him back

Mr Holloway on 17:08 - Dec 10 with 2101 viewsHayesender

Mr Holloway on 16:52 - Dec 10 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Hows he doing at Northampton
Lost 5-1 yesterday and 2nd from bottom
do you want him back

I couldn't give a rats Harris for how Northamton are doing, and his style of play bored the life out of me so much I stopped going.

BUT, we've actually got worse under Holloway. If you think lumping the ball up to Smith and Washington is an improvement, then I'm afraid you are easily pleased.

Great tactical move yesterday at 2-0 down to bring on Hall for Scowen

Mr Holloway on 17:16 - Dec 10 with 2076 viewsPinnerPaul

Mr Holloway on 12:27 - Dec 10 by Gloucs_R

You get a little precious when someone doesn't agree with you, dont you?

Lets look at results....

WDLWLWDLDDLDDWWLLLDLL

SO, last 6 games = LLLDLL
Scored 4 and let in 14

Apart from the lucky wins against Wolves and Sheff Utd (and lets be honest, they both had off days) we've been awful for months.

We've had 3 or the back 4 out, thats fine..I get that. Had we been losing each game 3-2, then I would admit thats an issue....but we've not even been having shots. We have a squad stuffed full of wingers and rarely play to our strengths.

No, its not all doom and gloom...the players see more determined but Ollie is not addressing the basics - dont play players who are out of form and play to your strengths.

As mentioned, heart and head disagree with this. Ollie and co are limited and we are falling towards relegation. I'd wait until Jan but if this continues, then I think a change may be necessary.

Respect your opinion about IH but to say wins v Wolves and Sheff Utd were lucky is absolute nonsense.

Both oppo managers agreed we deserved to win.

In football, you may have noticed that the losing team rarely plays at their best!

By your logic Leeds were 'lucky' because we had an off day.

There are enough poor performances at the moment to get stuck in to without saying all our wins are 'lucky'
Mr Holloway on 17:17 - Dec 10 with 2075 views2Thomas2Bowles

Mr Holloway on 17:08 - Dec 10 by Hayesender

I couldn't give a rats Harris for how Northamton are doing, and his style of play bored the life out of me so much I stopped going.

BUT, we've actually got worse under Holloway. If you think lumping the ball up to Smith and Washington is an improvement, then I'm afraid you are easily pleased.

I take it you think that was bad but I think you are over-egging it, you can't say for sure any other sub would have done better, disagreeing with the sub does not make you right.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2017 17:20]

Mr Holloway on 17:21 - Dec 10 with 2058 viewsPinnerPaul

Mr Holloway on 17:08 - Dec 10 by Hayesender

Scowen was injured
Mr Holloway on 17:22 - Dec 10 with 2057 viewsHayesender

Mr Holloway on 17:17 - Dec 10 by 2Thomas2Bowles

I take it you think that was bad but I think you are over-egging it, you can't say for sure any other sub would have done better, disagreeing with the sub does not make you right.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2017 17:20]

I'll leave you to it now Ian

Mr Holloway on 17:23 - Dec 10 with 2054 views2Thomas2Bowles

Mr Holloway on 17:22 - Dec 10 by Hayesender

I'll leave you to it now Ian

And you can apply for the manager's job anytime you like

Mr Holloway on 18:13 - Dec 10 with 1977 viewsJogo

Mr Holloway on 15:49 - Dec 10 by eastside_r

OP Jogo, jog on more like. 2nd ever post.

btw Powell is a Spurs fan, but was taken to LR as a kid, by an uncle who lived on WCE.

Nice one Mr Cartoon Dog. Clearly you have numerical learning deficiencies and anything higher than 1 can only be 2. When you hit puberty you might just make it to 3.

Woof woof
Mr Holloway on 18:29 - Dec 10 with 1950 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

@ isawqpratwcity

"Btw, to the poster who thought relegation would not be a risk to the club, think again. Not only would attendances fall, entry prices would also have to drop, meaning gate receipts would probably halve. Throw in a near-total loss of TV revenue and a squad on Championship wages and you have a serious and urgent business threat. Publicity-hungry Fernandes might decide that League One has nothing to offer him and walk away, cutting his losses, before he has to pay an FFP fine that may exceed even the club's Championship value, let alone League One. If he did that I'd join the rest in calling him a c*nt, but you couldn't say he wouldn't be behaving perfectly rationally."

I think that was me!

Look I was just objecting to the point that "relegation would be a disaster". We're a football club. Every season in our history and every season in our future there was/is a chance we'll be relegated. Would you say our last visit to last League 1 was a disaster? No.

It's clearly not ideal and not what anyone wants, but a disaster?
[Post edited 10 Dec 2017 18:30]

Poll: Expectations for this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024