Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Unacceptable! 00:50 - Feb 25 with 4796 viewsconnell10

That game today was unacceptable from a rangers point of view!!! We were slow , to tight and oh so predictable!! We made forest look like Barca at times! Olly should now definitely go in the close season as I think today proved he ain’t got a scoobies at times!! We were awful!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Unacceptable! on 09:01 - Feb 25 with 3848 viewsstowmarketrange

We also made them look like Barcelona at the City ground too.How they must love playing us.
Unacceptable! on 09:13 - Feb 25 with 3784 views2Thomas2Bowles

I'll just c&p this question as it gets posted with no replies again and again.

So who is going to come into this club and manage with all its problems?

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Unacceptable! on 09:17 - Feb 25 with 3767 viewsJamesB1979

Unacceptable! on 09:13 - Feb 25 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Derek McInnes to take over in the summer would be my choice. Done brilliantly with Aberdeen on a tight budget. Not sure he can take them any further so may be the time for him to leave.
Unacceptable! on 09:28 - Feb 25 with 3707 views2Thomas2Bowles

Why do you think he would come here.

Unacceptable! on 09:32 - Feb 25 with 3681 viewsBostonR

It’s easy-you produce a viable shortlist of candidates of which there will be many takers and you select the best person for the job. What you don’t do is bring back a very average manager like Holloway and pair him up with a below average coach like Bircham. The result of that approach is the dross we have watched this season culminating in an embarrassing and inept performance of yesterday. His time is truly up.
Unacceptable! on 09:36 - Feb 25 with 3648 viewsisawqpratwcity

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_current_Premier_League_and_English_Footbal

Here's a list of at least 91 for you to start with. Scrub out the ones that are no good or too expensive and we'll look at the rest. Better include all the out-of-work managers, too, 'cause that's how Olly got the job.

If we're still short of options we could widen the search to overseas: that should increase the field exponentially.

Damn, we should get someone at the club to do this!

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Unacceptable! on 09:38 - Feb 25 with 3628 viewsJamesB1979

Unacceptable! on 09:28 - Feb 25 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Why do you think he would come here.

Scottish football is looked on a little disdainfully, so a Premiership job would be out of the question. He’s spent a long time at Aberdeen and with Celtic and Rangers budget, difficult to take Aberdeen higher than they currently sit. So, would say championship is right level and he’s had mixed success there. Our budget is same if not better than Aberdeen’s. Depends on whether anyone else in championship would want him but I certainly think it’s a realistic option. Young, decent record on no/limited budget.
Unacceptable! on 09:49 - Feb 25 with 3566 views2Thomas2Bowles

So just list a load of managers and spin the tombolo and give the winner 20? games and if no good... not in the top 6, go again. because that is what the dimwitted Twitter/Facebook "fan's" (some come here) are demanding.

They don't have a scobby if it would improve anything. just get someone else.

And who is going to select this new manager, the same people that selected the last 3. why have any faith in them?

How many strikes does Les get, you can't sack the owners?
[Post edited 25 Feb 2018 10:06]

Login to get fewer ads

Unacceptable! on 09:51 - Feb 25 with 3557 viewsJamesB1979

Unacceptable! on 09:36 - Feb 25 by isawqpratwcity

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_current_Premier_League_and_English_Footbal

Here's a list of at least 91 for you to start with. Scrub out the ones that are no good or too expensive and we'll look at the rest. Better include all the out-of-work managers, too, 'cause that's how Olly got the job.

If we're still short of options we could widen the search to overseas: that should increase the field exponentially.

Damn, we should get someone at the club to do this!

Completely agree. The problem is always that some mentions some completely ridiculous options like Tony Pullis or Pardew. Then that gives ammunition to people to say that those that want a change have completely unrealistic ideas and options.
Unacceptable! on 09:59 - Feb 25 with 3522 viewsJamesB1979

Unacceptable! on 09:49 - Feb 25 by 2Thomas2Bowles

So just list a load of managers and spin the tombolo and give the winner 20? games and if no good... not in the top 6, go again. because that is what the dimwitted Twitter/Facebook "fan's" (some come here) are demanding.

They don't have a scobby if it would improve anything. just get someone else.

And who is going to select this new manager, the same people that selected the last 3. why have any faith in them?

How many strikes does Les get, you can't sack the owners?
[Post edited 25 Feb 2018 10:06]

Not sure those people are reflective of the fan base. What % do they represent? 1%.....not even that I reckon.
Unacceptable! on 10:04 - Feb 25 with 3496 views2Thomas2Bowles

Unacceptable! on 09:59 - Feb 25 by JamesB1979

Not sure those people are reflective of the fan base. What % do they represent? 1%.....not even that I reckon.

But are the most vocal, they only post here when we lose.

Unacceptable! on 11:38 - Feb 25 with 3279 viewsDavieQPR

No matter what team requires a manager there are always applications, doesn't matter who it is,where it is or anything.
The small vocal 1% sure do get about on matchdays as they represent about everyone walking back to White City. Will concede though that a few are still laughing.
Unacceptable! on 11:43 - Feb 25 with 3261 viewsTW_R

Unacceptable! on 10:04 - Feb 25 by 2Thomas2Bowles

And yet there you are blaming CR for all our defensive frailties. I'm guessing irony is lost on you.
Unacceptable! on 11:57 - Feb 25 with 3235 viewsBushRanger82

There was nobody for Rangers I could name Man Of The Match.
Not one.
Worst performance at home since Brentford in the league cup.
Unacceptable! on 12:13 - Feb 25 with 3179 views2Thomas2Bowles

Unacceptable! on 11:43 - Feb 25 by TW_R

And yet there you are blaming CR for all our defensive frailties. I'm guessing irony is lost on you.

The worst display coincides with the returned of CR

But somehow we should ignore it and blame everyone else.
I'm not saying there is no blame to be laid on IH or the players but if he is coaching them he too has to take responsibility.
[Post edited 25 Feb 2018 12:13]

Unacceptable! on 12:15 - Feb 25 with 3170 viewsbosh67

Unacceptable! on 12:13 - Feb 25 by 2Thomas2Bowles

I'm not saying there is no blame to be laid on IH or the players but if he is coaching them he too has to take responsibility.

Far too early to blame CR. Ollie said a few weeks ago he would take a long hard look at himself and then obviously banned all mirrors.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Unacceptable! on 12:21 - Feb 25 with 3156 views2Thomas2Bowles

Unacceptable! on 12:15 - Feb 25 by bosh67

Far too early to blame CR. Ollie said a few weeks ago he would take a long hard look at himself and then obviously banned all mirrors.

No it's not too early, he has not just arrived at the club and he is a Jonah when it comes to the first team.

Unacceptable! on 12:30 - Feb 25 with 3131 viewsTW_R

You're missing the point and obviously don't understand the word irony. You constantly moan about people posting on here after a bad result and blaming Holloway, but we have one poor result and you're the first one to start blaming Ramsey. Don't you think that's all a bit strange?
Unacceptable! on 12:39 - Feb 25 with 3095 views2Thomas2Bowles

Unacceptable! on 12:30 - Feb 25 by TW_R

You're missing the point and obviously don't understand the word irony. You constantly moan about people posting on here after a bad result and blaming Holloway, but we have one poor result and you're the first one to start blaming Ramsey. Don't you think that's all a bit strange?

Not at all, they tend to only post when we lose.

If our performances had gone up since his return I'd remark on that too.

Unacceptable! on 15:05 - Feb 25 with 2912 viewsTW_R

Unacceptable! on 12:39 - Feb 25 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Not at all, they tend to only post when we lose.

If our performances had gone up since his return I'd remark on that too.

No you wouldn't. In your mind if we win Holloway gets the credit, if we lose it's the fault of anyone but Holloway. Blaming Ramsey for yesterday is just bizarre. We've got one of the worst away records in the football league - who are you blaming for that? Anyone but Holloway I guess.
Unacceptable! on 15:24 - Feb 25 with 2876 viewsdaveB

Ramsey has been working with the first team a few weeks now which also included a win over Bolton last week and decent performance at Wolves so bit harsh to blame him
Unacceptable! on 17:07 - Feb 25 with 2698 viewsactonman

Quite often then
Unacceptable! on 18:17 - Feb 25 with 2564 viewsKernowRanger

Unacceptable! on 09:38 - Feb 25 by JamesB1979

Scottish football is looked on a little disdainfully, so a Premiership job would be out of the question. He’s spent a long time at Aberdeen and with Celtic and Rangers budget, difficult to take Aberdeen higher than they currently sit. So, would say championship is right level and he’s had mixed success there. Our budget is same if not better than Aberdeen’s. Depends on whether anyone else in championship would want him but I certainly think it’s a realistic option. Young, decent record on no/limited budget.

Is he realistic though - he's already turned down bigger clubs with much more potential than us in Sunderland and Rangers so clearly willing to wait for the right opportunity to come up. Would he see us as that?
Unacceptable! on 18:32 - Feb 25 with 2496 viewsJamesB1979

Unacceptable! on 18:17 - Feb 25 by KernowRanger

Is he realistic though - he's already turned down bigger clubs with much more potential than us in Sunderland and Rangers so clearly willing to wait for the right opportunity to come up. Would he see us as that?

Thought he didn’t like Rangers and didn’t want to leave to join a rival to Aberdeen. But yeah he’s probably just out of our reach but certainly not unrealistic.
Unacceptable! on 13:43 - Feb 26 with 2135 viewsconnell10

Sorry mate im not having that i post win , lose or draw . I dont know if you went to the game on Saturday but i was there and Rangers were really bad! Plus the fact ive just renewed!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024