Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
LFW Screen Issues 09:44 - Mar 29 with 2959 viewsBrianMcCarthy

When I open threads these last few days the screen has pushed away out to the right and the text over there is very hard to read.

This has happened before but I can't remember if there is a fix or if Clive's techy overlords fix it.

Anyone remember?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

LFW Screen Issues on 17:58 - Mar 30 with 629 viewsMatch82

LFW Screen Issues on 19:19 - Mar 29 by GloryHunter

I'm a silly old retired person. Can one of you clever young men explain to me how to refresh on my android phone - I've always wondered.

Two options usually
1. There is an icon which looks like a circle which goes 90% of the way round with an arrow on the end. Press that. Can usually be found by pressing the three dots in the top right corner of the screen
2. If you are at the top of the thread, hold center of screen and drag downwards with finger
[Post edited 30 Mar 2018 17:59]
LFW Screen Issues on 18:30 - Mar 30 with 617 viewsFDC

LFW Screen Issues on 19:19 - Mar 29 by GloryHunter

I'm a silly old retired person. Can one of you clever young men explain to me how to refresh on my android phone - I've always wondered.

If you click on the address bar at the top so that the url is highlighted and then press Go on the keyboard that should do it.
LFW Screen Issues on 18:31 - Mar 30 with 616 viewsFDC

LFW Screen Issues on 18:30 - Mar 30 by FDC

If you click on the address bar at the top so that the url is highlighted and then press Go on the keyboard that should do it.

Or just hold and drag the screen downwards you should see a circular arrow. When you release the screen will refresh.
LFW Screen Issues on 19:53 - Mar 31 with 550 viewsGloryHunter

LFW Screen Issues on 17:58 - Mar 30 by Match82

Two options usually
1. There is an icon which looks like a circle which goes 90% of the way round with an arrow on the end. Press that. Can usually be found by pressing the three dots in the top right corner of the screen
2. If you are at the top of the thread, hold center of screen and drag downwards with finger
[Post edited 30 Mar 2018 17:59]

Marvellous. Thanks v much.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024