Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds away 13:29 - Apr 18 with 7480 viewsHayesender

£39 for a meaningless game on a Sunday with an early kick off. They can shove that up their hole

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Leeds away on 16:31 - May 2 with 1697 viewsPinnerPaul

Leeds away on 15:45 - May 2 by Northernr

Premier League have capped all away tickets at £30 this season.

Very much stating the bleeding obvious, but different financial model where matchday income from the punters is a much smaller proportion of a club's income than in the lower leagues.
Leeds away on 16:38 - May 2 with 1689 viewsNorthernr

Leeds away on 16:31 - May 2 by PinnerPaul

Very much stating the bleeding obvious, but different financial model where matchday income from the punters is a much smaller proportion of a club's income than in the lower leagues.

of course
Leeds away on 19:04 - May 2 with 1590 viewsStanisgod

Stan jnr and I were looking at it a while back as never been before, but they can take a jump.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Leeds away on 19:11 - May 2 with 1581 viewsColinr

Away season ticket holder but made the decision to miss this early last month. Long journey, Early KO on a Sunday and meaningless game being the prime reason. So glad we decided to take this option given the ridiculous price of a ticket.
Leeds away on 19:41 - May 2 with 1545 viewskensalriser

You only get one chance per season to watch the Champions of Europe in their own stadium.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Leeds away on 23:59 - May 2 with 1440 viewsstowmarketrange

Leeds away on 19:04 - May 2 by Stanisgod

Stan jnr and I were looking at it a while back as never been before, but they can take a jump.

You could always go in the Home end,assuming that their tickets are as cheap as chips with mushy peas.
Leeds away on 03:29 - May 3 with 1405 viewsalexferguson60

I'm actually going on Sunday. For me, I like to go to the last game of the season because I'm going to miss going to see the team. It's funny, despite the fact that every time they are terrible, I wake up on the morning of the next match with renewed hope!
If we lose we lose, but with our away record I could have called the club and requested a Villa away refund. And then I would have missed our most complete performance of the season (I would say 'away performance', but that wouldn't compare to much!). Plus, it's an opportunity to see the youngsters carry on in the same vein that they did again Birmingham.
Of course I'm annoyed about Leeds' prices, but the call of the end of the season is bigger. I just hope now the weather will be nice to reward my efforts!
Leeds away on 07:42 - May 7 with 1223 viewsBushRanger82

Glad I resisted the urge to go. Didn't miss much by all accounts.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024