Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hang on in there Neil! 03:12 - Apr 22 with 4223 viewstimcocking

Another amazing season from Mr Warnock, irrespective of whether Cardiff go up or not. Cardiff weren't doing so well, not expecting a promotion push particularly.

Warnock can be relied upon to keep it nice and simple and at least to pick the right players in the right positions. Ahem.
Hang on in there Neil! on 13:01 - Apr 27 with 679 viewstimcocking

Hang on in there Neil! on 12:55 - Apr 27 by R_from_afar

I watched the tail end of their game against Derby and they looked like the tank is almost empty. Will they be able to drag themselves across the automatic promotion line? It's so close between them and Fulham. I keep feeling - hoping - that the fact that automatic promotion is now a real possibility will make Fulham wobble but they plough on and have what is on paper the easiest imaginable game tonight.

Back on Tuesday, Madine fluffed a good chance to make it 2-0 to Cardiff and then the wheels came off. The Cardiff players looked spent and

Hang on in there, Neil!

RFA

Fulham playing first at home next, Cardiff away to Hull i think. Still, Cardiff weren't expecting to be challenging really, so an admirable effort even if it's certain to be Fulham and Villa going up.
Hang on in there Neil! on 13:38 - Apr 27 with 618 viewsAgedR

Nah.

Couldn't stand him before he was with us.

Adored him while he was.

Can't stand him again now.

Hope Cardiff flop.

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Hang on in there Neil! on 13:42 - Apr 27 with 611 viewsToast_R

Personally I hope Fulham go up. There form since new year has been formidable. What grates on me though is that we were more then a match for them in that second half, so if Holloway hadn't faffed about so much with changes, what could QPR have achieved this season instead of the months of lower mid table nonsense.

Anyway, back on point - forever grateful to Warnock but I just can't stand Cardiff.
Hang on in there Neil! on 14:05 - Apr 27 with 591 viewsconnell10

Hang on in there Neil! on 16:09 - Apr 22 by Watford_Ranger

Why? I know which away match I’d rather have next season.

Because i hate Cardiff and everthing about them!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Hang on in there Neil! on 14:05 - Apr 27 with 589 viewssimmo

Hang on in there Neil! on 13:42 - Apr 27 by Toast_R

Personally I hope Fulham go up. There form since new year has been formidable. What grates on me though is that we were more then a match for them in that second half, so if Holloway hadn't faffed about so much with changes, what could QPR have achieved this season instead of the months of lower mid table nonsense.

Anyway, back on point - forever grateful to Warnock but I just can't stand Cardiff.

I'm more annoyed that we gifted a shite Reading team 3 points. Them getting relegated would have made my life but as it is they are probably going to survive, thanks largely to our generosity.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Hang on in there Neil! on 14:09 - Apr 27 with 574 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Hang on in there Neil! on 14:05 - Apr 27 by simmo

I'm more annoyed that we gifted a shite Reading team 3 points. Them getting relegated would have made my life but as it is they are probably going to survive, thanks largely to our generosity.

Yes I was fuming on the way home from that game. We battered them but somehow contrived to lose.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024