Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Divided 07:39 - May 10 with 2568 viewskingo

Well the one thing that the last few days of speculation have proved, is how divided our supporters are on whether IH should stay or go. Valid argument put strongly by those for and against. However this only goes to show that the situation we are in at the present is not clear cut but I do know that whatever the outcome is that this time next season there will be a whole load of told you so. Whatever the board do it will be totally wrong and obvious to some. The joys of supporting a team who are not Man City.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Divided on 08:56 - May 10 with 2461 viewsrsonist

Divided on 09:03 - May 10 with 2425 viewsRangersw12

It's ok people having different opinions but what will be annoying is that whatever happens some people on here and Twitter will want it to fail so they can basically tell people they don't know that they were right all along

It's a modern day thing you only have to look at Brexit etc
Divided on 09:11 - May 10 with 2396 viewsMaggsinho

Divided on 09:03 - May 10 by Rangersw12

It's ok people having different opinions but what will be annoying is that whatever happens some people on here and Twitter will want it to fail so they can basically tell people they don't know that they were right all along

I think Clive's got enough on his plate at the moment without anyone mentioning Brexit!
Divided on 09:34 - May 10 with 2352 viewsDannyPaddox

"It's a modern day thing ..."

@Noah Aardvarks and camel-leopards on the same boat? 😂 Leave it out geez! Never gonna work 👎🏼 #flood #ark
[Post edited 10 May 2018 10:09]
Divided on 09:40 - May 10 with 2326 viewskingo

It does seem more important to some to say told you so, rather than see the team succeed contrary to your personal opinion. Some of the things I have seen posted by so called QPR fans are unbelievable and it simply isn’t acceptable to have a different opinion.

Divided on 11:35 - May 10 with 2194 viewsDavieQPR

Divided on 09:34 - May 10 by DannyPaddox

"It's a modern day thing ..."

@Noah Aardvarks and camel-leopards on the same boat? 😂 Leave it out geez! Never gonna work 👎🏼 #flood #ark
[Post edited 10 May 2018 10:09]

I always wonder how many chameleons crept on board?
Divided on 12:09 - May 10 with 2111 viewsFDC

Divided on 09:40 - May 10 by kingo

It does seem more important to some to say told you so, rather than see the team succeed contrary to your personal opinion. Some of the things I have seen posted by so called QPR fans are unbelievable and it simply isn’t acceptable to have a different opinion.

Divided on 15:24 - May 10 with 1945 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Divided on 09:40 - May 10 by kingo

I do agree that it's unacceptable to want the club you allegedly support to fail just so you can claim the high ground. However, conversely there are some QPR fans who regularly brandish this trump card simply because they are unprepared to listen to opposing views from those that have the club's interests at heart.

For example, IMHO the plaudits that Tony receives from some fans is OTT given his lack of achievements to date and countless mistakes made. People are, of course, welcome to an opposite view but they should understand that my criticism of his leadership is warranted, comes from a good place, and is based on a desire to see both him and the club improve.

In this respect we are not divided. I believe the majority want the club to succeed; we just have different ideas on how to achieve this.
Login to get fewer ads

Divided on 15:29 - May 10 with 1925 viewsTacticalR

Divided on 15:24 - May 10 by Benny_the_Ball

I do agree that it's unacceptable to want the club you allegedly support to fail just so you can claim the high ground. However, conversely there are some QPR fans who regularly brandish this trump card simply because they are unprepared to listen to opposing views from those that have the club's interests at heart.

For example, IMHO the plaudits that Tony receives from some fans is OTT given his lack of achievements to date and countless mistakes made. People are, of course, welcome to an opposite view but they should understand that my criticism of his leadership is warranted, comes from a good place, and is based on a desire to see both him and the club improve.

In this respect we are not divided. I believe the majority want the club to succeed; we just have different ideas on how to achieve this.

OK, so we are now divided about whether we are divided.

Air hostess clique

Divided on 15:32 - May 10 with 1898 viewsNorthernr

That's exactly it. There will be people, from day one, who don't like the McClaren appointment and will react to that by revelling in any failings because it backs their argument up. Really odd phenomena that's grown up over the past few years.
Divided on 15:33 - May 10 with 1887 viewsNorthernr

Divided on 15:24 - May 10 by Benny_the_Ball

Criticism of Fernandes perfectly valid.

Wanting QPR to get beaten so you can rush onto Twitter and say "see, told you Fernandes was sht" is not.
Divided on 16:05 - May 10 with 1814 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Divided on 15:33 - May 10 by Northernr

Criticism of Fernandes perfectly valid.

Wanting QPR to get beaten so you can rush onto Twitter and say "see, told you Fernandes was sht" is not.

Yep, I don't get that either which is why I avoid Twitter like the plague. Constructive criticism is fair enough but wanting your team to lose simply to support an online argument is a step too far. I'd rather be proven wrong by witnessing the team win football matches.

However I also don't understand why Fernandes (and to a lesser degree Bircham) bite. It shows that they are affected and gives these morons the oxygen they need to post more vitriol.
Divided on 16:37 - May 10 with 1746 viewsNorthernr

Divided on 16:05 - May 10 by Benny_the_Ball

Yep, I don't get that either which is why I avoid Twitter like the plague. Constructive criticism is fair enough but wanting your team to lose simply to support an online argument is a step too far. I'd rather be proven wrong by witnessing the team win football matches.

However I also don't understand why Fernandes (and to a lesser degree Bircham) bite. It shows that they are affected and gives these morons the oxygen they need to post more vitriol.

Said many times before he shouldn't be on there, it's not helpful.
Divided on 16:44 - May 10 with 1723 viewsspencer

Divided.
Was not a fan of Ollie's appointment. Poor tactics and use of certain players. In my opinion, I don't think he is that good a manager as possibly reached his level. Always supported him despite my opinions.
McLaren, good coach and thought he did quite well at derby before getting the sack. He has been sacked quite a few times, which is a concern.

We seem, thanks to Ollie ? to have rid ourselves finally of all the over paid players and have some promising youngsters coming through.

Is there not a young manager out there, whose name doesn't get circulated as soon as a manager is sacked. But then, a young untried manager....would not be a the answer to some.

So... I have no real idea what's going to happen....See you all at Loftus Road next season
Divided on 16:57 - May 10 with 1702 viewskingo

Well since the news has broken we have seen the full range of opinions. To me that shows that there is no categorical right or wrong to this decision. I am even divided in myself, my heart said no but my head said yes. But sure as eggs is eggs, we will be told by some that the TF and the board and some fans missed the blatantly obvious.

Divided on 18:06 - May 10 with 1630 viewsTGRRRSSS

Divided on 15:32 - May 10 by Northernr

That's exactly it. There will be people, from day one, who don't like the McClaren appointment and will react to that by revelling in any failings because it backs their argument up. Really odd phenomena that's grown up over the past few years.

IN the case of McLaren surely it's based on his multiple failings as a Manager (not a coach)
He did well in Holland but was he more a coach there under the model thats more common in Europe.

I agree some simply want to be right regardless of the consequences of that I am happy to be wrong if we're even in the Top 10 come New Year and McLaren the manager is proving me wrong, I am more than willing to support him and the club always but I don't think he's the right man as manager.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024