Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tony Fernandes and stability 16:25 - May 10 with 3869 viewsfreddieeddie

I have always loved Holloway and also a big TF fan. Yes both make mistakes but who doesn’t. Ian took over us when we were a complete mess of a club. In his time he has got rid of all the time wasters and brought through so much future talent. I’d of bitten my own arm off for us to be where we are now with this crop of youngsters. Add that to TF constantly going on about stability being the key. So what does he do, gets rid of a guy that loves our club and who has slowly started to build solid foundations. I just think Ian should of been given another year to see what he can do with us. Sure he makes some bizarre statements and team selections but what Manager doesn’t.

What if McLaren doesn’t work out for us, back to the merry go round of managers yet again.

I said we should never of let Warnock go and look what he has done. Feel I’ll be saying the same again.

Same old QPR.

Poll: QPR future, what would you like to see happen

Tony Fernandes and stability on 20:27 - May 10 with 3740 viewsQPR_John

"What if McLaren doesn’t work out for us, back to the merry go round of managers yet again. "

What if, what if. If we could see the future we would all be billionaires.
Tony Fernandes and stability on 20:32 - May 10 with 3717 viewsessextaxiboy

Tony Fernandes and stability on 20:27 - May 10 by QPR_John

"What if McLaren doesn’t work out for us, back to the merry go round of managers yet again. "

What if, what if. If we could see the future we would all be billionaires.

.....because constantly changing managers has worked out so well for us.
Tony Fernandes and stability on 20:34 - May 10 with 3706 viewsQPR_John

Tony Fernandes and stability on 20:32 - May 10 by essextaxiboy

.....because constantly changing managers has worked out so well for us.

Then we don't change managers ever simple
Tony Fernandes and stability on 20:38 - May 10 with 3687 viewsessextaxiboy

Tony Fernandes and stability on 20:34 - May 10 by QPR_John

Then we don't change managers ever simple

"constantly "
Tony Fernandes and stability on 20:39 - May 10 with 3684 viewspaulparker

Tony fernandes and stability

Tony Fernandes reign as QPR chairmen/owner/resident fifa player

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Tony Fernandes and stability on 20:53 - May 10 with 3645 viewsQPR_John

Tony Fernandes and stability on 20:38 - May 10 by essextaxiboy

"constantly "

But what is constantly, every year, every two years, every three years. How long does a manager stay are we talking Ferguson and Wenger. I don't have the figures to hand but I would be surprised if the average tenure of a manager is more than 3 years. it is not the change itself but who is brought in which ultimately drives its success or otherwise.
Tony Fernandes and stability on 21:07 - May 10 with 3595 viewsessextaxiboy

Tony Fernandes and stability on 20:53 - May 10 by QPR_John

But what is constantly, every year, every two years, every three years. How long does a manager stay are we talking Ferguson and Wenger. I don't have the figures to hand but I would be surprised if the average tenure of a manager is more than 3 years. it is not the change itself but who is brought in which ultimately drives its success or otherwise.

Until you stop progressing year on year , then you can say "he took us as far as he could " and the facts , the numbers back you up .

You take into account any mitigating factors (like 6 centre halfs injured for 2 months , no money for players ) and you make a decision with a bit of science behind it .

Burnley stuck with Dyche even when they went down, they will play in Europe next year...
Tony Fernandes and stability on 21:15 - May 10 with 3568 viewsoddball

i have never forgotten the wise words from probably the most successful manager in his own shaving mirror "it is what it is"
Login to get fewer ads

Tony Fernandes and stability on 21:19 - May 10 with 3536 viewsPunteR

Tony Fernandes and stability on 20:53 - May 10 by QPR_John

Look at TF's track record with managers. Its not good is it. After all those sackings have we really improved since Warnock ?
TF might get lucky with Mclaren but he'll be gone within 2 years.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Tony Fernandes and stability on 21:58 - May 10 with 3442 viewsessextaxiboy

Tony Fernandes and stability on 21:19 - May 10 by PunteR

Look at TF's track record with managers. Its not good is it. After all those sackings have we really improved since Warnock ?
TF might get lucky with Mclaren but he'll be gone within 2 years.

Didnt Amit get Warnock in ?
Tony Fernandes and stability on 22:20 - May 10 with 3395 viewsPunteR

Tony Fernandes and stability on 21:58 - May 10 by essextaxiboy

Didnt Amit get Warnock in ?

Yes, TF sacked him. I meant since Warnock got sacked.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Tony Fernandes and stability on 22:27 - May 10 with 3372 viewsEsox_Lucius

Hopefully SM (and hopefully Lee Carsley) will be given 22 year contracts with crippling financial penalties against the club if QPR try to sack them early then we will HAVE to have stability. I bet that would go down well with all the "stability" posters. I chose 22 as it was as long as Wenger lasted before he was sacked before realising his full potential.

The grass is always greener.

Tony Fernandes and stability on 22:30 - May 10 with 3367 viewsrsonist

Keeping Ollie in the job wouldn't make him the stability candidate.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024