Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hefele incoming?? 09:06 - Aug 9 with 7204 viewsconnell10

Some people saying he is at the club now having a medical?

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Hefele incoming?? on 13:01 - Aug 9 with 2667 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Hefele incoming?? on 12:58 - Aug 9 by Tonto

rejected us - going to join the bench sitting at forst

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/huddersfield-defender-snubs-qpr-to-join-nott

Preferred a permanant move.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2018 13:01]

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Hefele incoming?? on 13:11 - Aug 9 with 2535 viewssimmo

Hefele incoming?? on 13:01 - Aug 9 by CliveWilsonSaid

Interesting if we couldn't match the £350k Forest are reportedly paying to change it from a loan, but I doubt we could have kept up with them on wages regardless.

Been a summer of not quites and with the embargo it's gonna be a long old season!

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Hefele incoming?? on 13:24 - Aug 9 with 2405 viewsRangersDave

The chickens will all come home to roost eventually, once those that have spend more than they can affort on a sh1t or bust formula that only 3 can win (if they are lucky), they will realise that the mugs of the championship actually voted for FFP.

how many obstained? not many if at all.
We are the first real big victims of FFP, but i guarantee we wont be the last, thats for certain.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Hefele incoming?? on 13:29 - Aug 9 with 2342 viewsMytch_QPR

Hefele incoming?? on 13:24 - Aug 9 by RangersDave

The chickens will all come home to roost eventually, once those that have spend more than they can affort on a sh1t or bust formula that only 3 can win (if they are lucky), they will realise that the mugs of the championship actually voted for FFP.

how many obstained? not many if at all.
We are the first real big victims of FFP, but i guarantee we wont be the last, thats for certain.

Well, it's already affecting Sheff Weds and Brum City.

We have to ride this out - next season we might be in a position to buy whilst others are forced to sell.

I only hope my throwaway comments about Keogh and Martin are just that...

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Hefele incoming?? on 14:12 - Aug 9 with 2145 viewssimmo

Hefele incoming?? on 13:29 - Aug 9 by Mytch_QPR

Well, it's already affecting Sheff Weds and Brum City.

We have to ride this out - next season we might be in a position to buy whilst others are forced to sell.

I only hope my throwaway comments about Keogh and Martin are just that...

That's why it will be interesting to see what happens with Sheff Wens especially. They gambled, overspent and did everything we're killing ourselves not to do. If the punishment they receive is negligible it will be very frustrating and I'm sure a few people will ask themselves why we're bothering.

Hefele incoming?? on 14:18 - Aug 9 with 2084 viewsisawqpratwcity

Hefele incoming?? on 14:12 - Aug 9 by simmo

That's why it will be interesting to see what happens with Sheff Wens especially. They gambled, overspent and did everything we're killing ourselves not to do. If the punishment they receive is negligible it will be very frustrating and I'm sure a few people will ask themselves why we're bothering.

I'm concerned that there may be enough clubs facing steep FFP penalties that the tribunal bottles it and imposes lower fines. If they really want clubs to respect FFP rules they should impose stiffer penalties for continuing transgressions.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Hefele incoming?? on 14:21 - Aug 9 with 2036 viewssimmo

Hefele incoming?? on 14:18 - Aug 9 by isawqpratwcity

I'm concerned that there may be enough clubs facing steep FFP penalties that the tribunal bottles it and imposes lower fines. If they really want clubs to respect FFP rules they should impose stiffer penalties for continuing transgressions.

Sheff W a good test case for sustainable / 3 year breaches for a club that's been in the same league for the duration. That's going to be a big indicator on the behaviour of clubs like ours and will set a precedent that means sticking to the rules is worthwhile, or if going over the limits to the same degree is worth doing.

Hefele incoming?? on 14:32 - Aug 9 with 1958 viewsloftus77

Hefele incoming?? on 12:59 - Aug 9 by simmo

Agree with this, also let's see where we are in the pecking order in a summer or two. yes we'll still be well behind those with owners flouting rules and those with parachute payments, but Ipswich have Waghorn money burning holes in their pockets - we don't have that kind of income, yet....

In the next few summers we could easily £10-£15m coming in from minimal outlay, that's when we'll be in a position to pull the trigger on a few £1-2m players like your Nolans, Hefele's, Sainsburys, Kaydens, etc.

It's extremely frustrating now but it's the way things have to be if we don't want fines, embargos and point deductions.

True..but we also don't want relegation to League One. And, I guess, therein lies the rub.
Login to get fewer ads

Hefele incoming?? on 15:06 - Aug 9 with 1834 viewskropotkin41

Hefele incoming?? on 14:32 - Aug 9 by loftus77

True..but we also don't want relegation to League One. And, I guess, therein lies the rub.

As said elsewhere, there's plenty who see Freeman as the only thing keeping us up. If he gets sold we must presume that Les and Steve don't share that opinion.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Hefele incoming?? on 17:50 - Aug 9 with 1536 viewsHoopsarrr

Hefele incoming?? on 13:01 - Aug 9 by CliveWilsonSaid

How could we not offer a permanent move?
Hefele incoming?? on 18:02 - Aug 9 with 1476 viewsrsonist

Hefele incoming?? on 17:50 - Aug 9 by Hoopsarrr

How could we not offer a permanent move?

Because he's mostly been injured for the last year and we've already got Grant Hall in that role. We did similar with Connor Goldson earlier this summer.
Hefele incoming?? on 18:31 - Aug 9 with 1373 viewsHoopsarrr

Hefele incoming?? on 18:02 - Aug 9 by rsonist

Because he's mostly been injured for the last year and we've already got Grant Hall in that role. We did similar with Connor Goldson earlier this summer.

So you're saying we passed on Hefele in the hopes that another injured player will make a return after almost 2 seasons out of the game. These recruiters are really earning their salary.
Hefele incoming?? on 18:37 - Aug 9 with 1341 viewsrsonist

Hefele incoming?? on 18:31 - Aug 9 by Hoopsarrr

So you're saying we passed on Hefele in the hopes that another injured player will make a return after almost 2 seasons out of the game. These recruiters are really earning their salary.

Idiot.
Hefele incoming?? on 18:42 - Aug 9 with 1305 viewsHoopsarrr

Hefele incoming?? on 18:37 - Aug 9 by rsonist

Idiot.

A CB in our financial budget was passed up because we have Grant Hall (also injured) lined up for that same role - bearing in mind he's bound to be injured again at some point this season. I'm being a realist you're just a deluded fan.
Hefele incoming?? on 18:44 - Aug 9 with 1294 viewssmegma

'Some people saying '........the earth is flat
Hefele incoming?? on 18:51 - Aug 9 with 1254 viewstraininvain

Hefele incoming?? on 18:31 - Aug 9 by Hoopsarrr

Interesting logic. So you’d prefer two centre backs with chequered injury records to be on long term contracts?

Glad someone with sense is dealing with our transfers!
Hefele incoming?? on 20:52 - Aug 9 with 1081 viewsdannyblue

Since forest have nicked Hefele and Robinson off us, can we have worral on loan with a view to a perm?
Hefele incoming?? on 21:41 - Aug 9 with 968 viewsStanisgod

Forest now MUST have a bigger squad than us surely ?

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Hefele incoming?? on 00:11 - Aug 10 with 865 viewsFDC

Hefele signing but then changed his mind and didn't fele signing.
Hefele incoming?? on 06:34 - Aug 10 with 744 viewsdistortR

Hefele incoming?? on 00:11 - Aug 10 by FDC

Hefele signing but then changed his mind and didn't fele signing.

hefelover
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024