Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Millwall game 15:53 - Sep 16 with 3962 viewsenfieldargh

Why is the game on Wednesday and not on our usual Tuesday night?

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Millwall game on 15:55 - Sep 16 with 3958 viewscolinallcars

Sky.
Millwall game on 16:56 - Sep 16 with 3819 viewsenfieldargh

Millwall game on 15:55 - Sep 16 by colinallcars

Sky.

oh yes...forgot

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Millwall game on 17:06 - Sep 16 with 3785 viewsonlyrinmoray

Im in Palma Mallorca next Weds anywhere I will be able to watch a Sky championship game and have a pint or two ?
Millwall game on 21:26 - Sep 16 with 3407 viewsaston_hoop

Millwall game on 17:06 - Sep 16 by onlyrinmoray

Im in Palma Mallorca next Weds anywhere I will be able to watch a Sky championship game and have a pint or two ?

I'll have it on in my living room in Palma! Is the game on normal Sky? If so, you should be able to ask for it on at Hogans or Shamrock (Irish pubs)

If it is, I'll be tempted to come down and enjoy a pint too

https://www.google.es/maps/place/Shamrock+Palma+Mallorca/@39.5689416,2.6336,15z/

https://www.google.es/maps/place/Hogan's+Live+Music,+Sports+Bar+%26+Restaurant/@
[Post edited 16 Sep 2018 21:27]

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Millwall game on 21:34 - Sep 16 with 3379 viewsCamberleyR

Yes, the game is the main game on Wednesday on Sky Sports Leeds and not just one of the red button games.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Millwall game on 22:51 - Sep 16 with 3226 viewsVancouverHoop

I think this will be the first of three matches in a row that won't be carried on QPR+. Too bad.
Millwall game on 12:18 - Sep 17 with 2854 viewsonlyrinmoray

Millwall game on 21:26 - Sep 16 by aston_hoop

I'll have it on in my living room in Palma! Is the game on normal Sky? If so, you should be able to ask for it on at Hogans or Shamrock (Irish pubs)

If it is, I'll be tempted to come down and enjoy a pint too

https://www.google.es/maps/place/Shamrock+Palma+Mallorca/@39.5689416,2.6336,15z/

https://www.google.es/maps/place/Hogan's+Live+Music,+Sports+Bar+%26+Restaurant/@
[Post edited 16 Sep 2018 21:27]

Thanks I should have known there would be a Irish pub nearby
Millwall game on 13:26 - Sep 17 with 2741 viewsaston_hoop

Millwall game on 12:18 - Sep 17 by onlyrinmoray

Thanks I should have known there would be a Irish pub nearby

Theres a few in that same area, Hogans will be your best bet though. They have a lot more screens, they even put the League 1 playoff final on for me in May despite half of the Australian subcontinent crowding in to the place to watch some kind of Rugby on other screens.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Login to get fewer ads

Millwall game on 17:27 - Sep 18 with 2182 viewsBlue_Castello

Looking forward to tomorrow nights game but not the arrival of Millwalls finest, you know the ones " nobody likes us and we don't care gang", wonder what will be treated to tomorrow with Y block so close to their fans, will be no shock if they start ripping out seats again.

Anybody know what seat allocation they have been given, have we made the smart move and given them the upper tier only ?
[Post edited 18 Sep 2018 17:29]
Millwall game on 17:31 - Sep 18 with 2171 viewsdaveB

Millwall game on 17:27 - Sep 18 by Blue_Castello

Looking forward to tomorrow nights game but not the arrival of Millwalls finest, you know the ones " nobody likes us and we don't care gang", wonder what will be treated to tomorrow with Y block so close to their fans, will be no shock if they start ripping out seats again.

Anybody know what seat allocation they have been given, have we made the smart move and given them the upper tier only ?
[Post edited 18 Sep 2018 17:29]

They have sold out so am guessing they have both tiers
Millwall game on 17:52 - Sep 18 with 2124 viewsstowmarketrange

Millwall game on 17:31 - Sep 18 by daveB

They have sold out so am guessing they have both tiers

I thought we’d only given them the top tier.Thats why some of their fans(?) had been trying to buy in the home ends.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024