Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just Asking Like 19:55 - Sep 16 with 2791 viewsBoston

...anyone who was there got a view on Cameron? I know he came on late but I have a couple of American friends who are interested in hearing how a local is getting on?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Just Asking Like on 20:07 - Sep 16 with 2746 viewsBklynRanger

He hit a badly misplaced crossfield ballpass at one point. That's all I remember and is undoubtedly irrelevant to his contribution as a whole. Overall I'd guess he did or possibly even done well. We didn't concede so credit for that. "Stabilizing influence" - that's what I'd go for.
Just Asking Like on 20:26 - Sep 16 with 2685 viewskensalriser

Did our fans chant 'oo are ya?' at him?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Just Asking Like on 20:29 - Sep 16 with 2669 viewsbosh67

I hurled abuse at him about the whole Brexit thing until I was corrected.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Just Asking Like on 22:09 - Sep 16 with 2484 viewsMancR

Just patrolled a 20 metre area in front of centre halves, for a bit longer than he did at Birmingham. No idea if he's any good as not really played any football yet.
Just Asking Like on 12:52 - Sep 17 with 2110 viewsYorkRanger

Didn't really see enough of him to comment, but bringing him on made sense given the onslaught of high balls into the box
Just Asking Like on 13:04 - Sep 17 with 2066 viewsTonto

He should never have offered the referendum on Brexit just to keep his party from splitting - it didnt work

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Just Asking Like on 13:07 - Sep 17 with 2061 viewssimmo

Same as above that I haven't seen much of him, he will need to start a game or two before we know. I am slightly concerned though that we seem to have loaned in another older replacement who is bizarrely ahead of Scowen in the pecking order... Either he's great in training, Scowen has had a dip due to being tired or McLaren likes that Cameron is bigger/stronger than Josh - but Scowen has been superb so far.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Just Asking Like on 15:05 - Sep 17 with 1927 viewsDavieQPR

Just Asking Like on 13:07 - Sep 17 by simmo

Same as above that I haven't seen much of him, he will need to start a game or two before we know. I am slightly concerned though that we seem to have loaned in another older replacement who is bizarrely ahead of Scowen in the pecking order... Either he's great in training, Scowen has had a dip due to being tired or McLaren likes that Cameron is bigger/stronger than Josh - but Scowen has been superb so far.

Scowen was recovering from an injury and wasn't 100% fit.
Login to get fewer ads

Just Asking Like on 15:16 - Sep 17 with 1909 viewseasthertsr

He's never recovered from THAT meeting with a pig's head!
Just Asking Like on 15:48 - Sep 17 with 1833 viewsrsonist

Just Asking Like on 13:07 - Sep 17 by simmo

Cameron came on at 73' and Scowen 83'. Some pecking order to get worked up about.
Just Asking Like on 16:57 - Sep 17 with 1735 viewsrobith

Just Asking Like on 13:04 - Sep 17 by Tonto

He should never have offered the referendum on Brexit just to keep his party from splitting - it didnt work

Where is the geezer? He's in Nice with his trotters up!
Just Asking Like on 20:42 - Sep 17 with 1519 viewsloftus77

Just Asking Like on 16:57 - Sep 17 by robith

Where is the geezer? He's in Nice with his trotters up!

Last heard organising a People's Vote on LCS....
Just Asking Like on 14:26 - Sep 18 with 1181 viewssimmo

Just Asking Like on 15:48 - Sep 17 by rsonist

Cameron came on at 73' and Scowen 83'. Some pecking order to get worked up about.

Hardly getting worked up, but Scowen didn't start against Brum either and I didn't realise he was injured.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024