Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eze 21:55 - Nov 27 with 4804 viewsBrianMcCarthy

He was unreal. At times he was at his most mesmerising, but I thought he was more direct and aggressive in possession tonight. Roterham swamped him and besieged him but in the words of the great Brendan Behan he had them "bewitched, bediviled and bollixed".

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Eze on 22:09 - Nov 29 with 826 viewsingeminate

Eze on 15:27 - Nov 29 by BlackCrowe

From the Rotherham forum Duke's Bar...

"I notice that no-one has mentioned that QPR had the best player by a country mile on show,-EZE,their number 10.
The way we played him with Palmer, Towell and Vaulks swamping him was fantastic but he almost made it through each time. He rarely lost the ball and went backwards with it as soon as we had enough players on him. A great prospect and you're right, he's probably the best player in this league that we've been up against so far."

Two sets of away game supporters on the trot raving about him - getting a name for himself no doubt.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Eze on 12:38 - Nov 30 with 637 viewssimmo

Eze on 22:09 - Nov 29 by ingeminate

Two sets of away game supporters on the trot raving about him - getting a name for himself no doubt.

In football circles he's already well known and has quite the reputation apparently, which is what really matters when we're trying to court a deal. But I agree he's still a little bit further than where he's capable of, even at this stage. Once he gets double figures for goals/assists - which he's more than good enough to do - that's when the talk can be backed up and the figures we want will be justified.

The main thing I would like to see is for him to be a bit more selfish / direct. He is trying to learn the less natural parts of his game such as keeping shape, tracking runners etc and he absolutely needs that, the same as all players do if they actually want to be picked (see the Taarabt example), but he can beat people easily and needs to be more ruthless with his end product - perhaps that will come in time as we start to let loose a bit more.

Some player though and you can see already the improvement that this run of games has given him. If he moves in January he won't start consistently enough to reach his full potential IMO.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Eze on 22:14 - Nov 30 with 546 viewsHAYESBOY

Nice.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Eze on 22:20 - Nov 30 with 533 viewsBlackCrowe

Eze on 22:14 - Nov 30 by HAYESBOY

Nice.

amazing. he needs to stay a while longer...McLaren will probably develop him from exciting prospect to finished article. Depends on the sway of his agent i guess.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Eze on 22:31 - Nov 30 with 521 viewsnumptydumpty

Potentially a top top player

He obviously is playing against good players in this league but the true test of his abilities will be in the premier league.

I feel he will stay the season and much as I would love him to be here at QPR for the long haul - I do feel he will be a player that will make it beyond the level of football that we currently ply our trade.

I have been excited by his performances but saddened equally also because he is likely very soon to be too good for us to keep hold of him.

I think his advisers will be very keen for him to stay with ourselves for the season and feel he needs that but if he improves with his game management etc in the way he already is - for us to keep hold of him at the end of the season - well we probably need to get promotion - in a similar way to the fact Sessegnon is still at Fulham currently.

Sadly though I feel his time with us will be brief.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Eze on 22:35 - Nov 30 with 510 viewsnumptydumpty

He does though seem to be a young man who is very together mentally also which is another part of the battle to fulfil all his potential.

From what I saw last season I was as excited about BOS also - hopefully we keep our youth production line keep on churning out future stars - wish we could hold onto these players in an ideal world.

The run against Rotherham to the edge of the box was incredible - not something jo bloggs could ever do !!!!!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024