Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Smyth 01:04 - Feb 16 with 3783 viewsconnell10

Drew a pen and scored for Stanley against Blunderland! Good to see the wee man getting the minutes.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Smyth on 10:05 - Feb 16 with 3497 viewsted_hendrix

Yes I read a report about him last night, he's exactly where he should be right now getting game time and being bloody good at it too.

I'm looking forward to him coming back next season a better player, we're gonna need him I reckon.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Smyth on 14:26 - Feb 16 with 3293 viewsconnell10

Smyth on 10:05 - Feb 16 by ted_hendrix

Yes I read a report about him last night, he's exactly where he should be right now getting game time and being bloody good at it too.

I'm looking forward to him coming back next season a better player, we're gonna need him I reckon.

Agree mate I like the player a lot!

Smyth on 15:12 - Feb 16 with 3226 viewscyprusmel

Man Of the match for the Accrington.
Smyth on 17:29 - Feb 16 with 3136 viewsconnell10

Smyth on 15:12 - Feb 16 by cyprusmel

Man Of the match for the Accrington.

As was Chair for Stevenage.

Smyth on 18:33 - Feb 16 with 3054 viewsHarbour

Smyth on 17:29 - Feb 16 by connell10

As was Chair for Stevenage.

Yes he scored 2 late goals to get a draw at high flying Lincoln ...well done Ilias
Smyth on 18:36 - Feb 16 with 3048 viewsGloucs_R

Want Manning getting rave reviews to begin with too??

Point being, let's not over hype them. Look at the dogs abuse Eze gets from a minority who think he should be a superstar after a good spell with Wycombe

Poll: Are we staying up?

Smyth on 18:48 - Feb 16 with 3027 viewsconnell10

Smyth on 18:36 - Feb 16 by Gloucs_R

Point being, let's not over hype them. Look at the dogs abuse Eze gets from a minority who think he should be a superstar after a good spell with Wycombe

I don’t see the harm in reporting on our young uns when they are doing well, it’s just given them a pat on the back, no harm in that mate!

Smyth on 18:50 - Feb 16 with 3020 viewsted_hendrix

Smyth on 18:36 - Feb 16 by Gloucs_R

Nobody's over hyping them, people are just posting good news about our loan players doing well at their respective clubs which is exactly what most of us want to know/read about.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Login to get fewer ads

Smyth on 19:14 - Feb 16 with 2988 viewsconnell10

Smyth on 18:50 - Feb 16 by ted_hendrix

Nobody's over hyping them, people are just posting good news about our loan players doing well at their respective clubs which is exactly what most of us want to know/read about.

Totally agree mate , seems he has got his knickers in a twist about something, weird!

Smyth on 19:58 - Feb 16 with 2908 viewsGloucs_R

Smyth on 18:48 - Feb 16 by connell10

I don’t see the harm in reporting on our young uns when they are doing well, it’s just given them a pat on the back, no harm in that mate!

Sorry, wasn't really aimed at the lot on here.... But some of our fans really like building up and then destroying our own young players. The comments I've seen on twitter 🙁

Smyth on 20:11 - Feb 16 with 2883 viewsrsonist

Smyth on 19:58 - Feb 16 by Gloucs_R

Sorry, wasn't really aimed at the lot on here.... But some of our fans really like building up and then destroying our own young players. The comments I've seen on twitter 🙁

You're missing the point. It's Accrington and Stevenage fans giving the rave reviews...
[Post edited 16 Feb 2019 20:11]
Smyth on 20:17 - Feb 16 with 2869 viewsGloucs_R

Smyth on 20:11 - Feb 16 by rsonist

You're missing the point. It's Accrington and Stevenage fans giving the rave reviews...
[Post edited 16 Feb 2019 20:11]

I get that. But Eze last season scored a few blinders and got rave reviews. Some were asking for his rapid return and acceleration to our first team. Now he's there, some of the same lot saying he's shight and lazy.

Unless you're a world beater, consistency is a tough one to crack at that age.

Brilliant that some of the lads have played well, that's fantastic. But some of our fans need to show a lot more patience and understanding. As mentioned, wasn't supposed to be digging anyone out on here.

Smyth on 20:41 - Feb 16 with 2847 viewssmegma

Smyth on 19:58 - Feb 16 by Gloucs_R

Going by Clive's comments re: twitter it appears it's a lot like QPR Fans Facebook page which is full of idiots idiots who hardly ever go to games.
Smyth on 22:08 - Feb 16 with 2775 viewsdixiedean

Smyth on 20:41 - Feb 16 by smegma

Going by Clive's comments re: twitter it appears it's a lot like QPR Fans Facebook page which is full of idiots idiots who hardly ever go to games.

Accrington are at Wycombe the Tuesday before we play Rotherham. Good chance to see him and Gaz's boys who always have a fair sprinkling of ex Rs . Nice friendly place to go to watch football .
Smyth on 03:03 - Feb 17 with 2662 viewssmegma

Smyth on 18:33 - Feb 16 by Harbour

Yes he scored 2 late goals to get a draw at high flying Lincoln ...well done Ilias

Two great goals

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/18940/11639734/watch-ilias-chair-scores-
Smyth on 03:46 - Feb 17 with 2648 viewsenfieldargh

Smyth on 03:03 - Feb 17 by smegma

Two great goals

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/18940/11639734/watch-ilias-chair-scores-

Chair scores 2 blinders, keeper makes a top class save from another curler in from the left he then hits the bar from a similar position

Great prospect. We signed him from a Belgian club me thinks?

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Smyth on 07:57 - Feb 17 with 2572 viewstraininvain

Smyth on 03:03 - Feb 17 by smegma

Two great goals

Thanks. Top draw by any standard.
Smyth on 16:39 - Feb 17 with 2355 viewssmegma

Smyth on 03:46 - Feb 17 by enfieldargh

Chair scores 2 blinders, keeper makes a top class save from another curler in from the left he then hits the bar from a similar position

Great prospect. We signed him from a Belgian club me thinks?

Lierse.
Smyth on 18:06 - Feb 17 with 2274 viewsAntti_Heinola

Smyth on 16:39 - Feb 17 by smegma

Lierse.

gives me some hope we might have a replacement when Freeman goes in a few months!

Bare bones.

Smyth on 18:08 - Feb 17 with 2266 viewsGloucs_R

Smyth on 16:39 - Feb 17 by smegma

Lierse.

No, he's telling the truth...

Smyth on 19:44 - Feb 17 with 2182 viewsEsox_Lucius

Smyth on 18:08 - Feb 17 by Gloucs_R

No, he's telling the truth...

Dark Blues fans are also very happy with Seny Dieng too. Pulled off two excellent saves yesterday to help them win 2-1 away.

The grass is always greener.

Smyth on 21:46 - Feb 17 with 2061 viewssmegma

https://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/fp/dundee-boss-jim-mcintyre-delighted-at-on-l
Smyth on 12:34 - Feb 18 with 1826 viewsSir_Chops

Smyth on 19:44 - Feb 17 by Esox_Lucius

Dark Blues fans are also very happy with Seny Dieng too. Pulled off two excellent saves yesterday to help them win 2-1 away.

They'd like to keep Dieng if there was half a chance, going by their forum.

https://www.thedarkblues.co.uk/forums/topic/18844-dieng/?tab=comments#comment-34

Matter of interest, what is the situation with his contract at the moment?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024