Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We need to do the bees knees-match thread 08:15 - Mar 2 with 17012 viewsenfieldargh

My turn

Heart says win
Head says loose

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 21:11 - Mar 2 with 2082 viewsShotKneesHoop

We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 16:25 - Mar 2 by MrSheen

I think we went 35 years without playing them, then after a few seasons took another decade off. I went to school in Ealing, so a few lads went there. I used to go from time to time as well.

I empathise with all of this. I went to Walpole Grammar School in Northfields, West Ealing - 80% there were Bees fans and 20% were QPR fans, which is why I became a QPR fan because I liked supporting the underdog, I loved the blue and white shirts, and all the maverick kids there were hoops.

These included Johnny Mac - aka John MacVie of Fleetwood Mac - and Deborah Grant (she wasn't really a QPR fan but I used to watch her out of the window playing netball when I was cocking about in Woodwork - I thought I'd go blind). She finished starring up in a "bouquet of barbed wire" and "Bergerac"- when she really should have been selling Percy Dalton's peanuts to me on the terrace on South Africa Road,

Make love to my discarded footwear, this lot make it really hard to get what it means to be an R's fan. It gets grimmer every sodding year,

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 21:37 - Mar 2 with 1995 viewsstainrods_elbow

Just watched the Sky highlights now - I don't know whether to congratulate or pity those who were there in body today! That was about as meek a surrender as anyone could have imagined, and another two fingers up to fans in a local derby (whatever others think of the rivalry) that leaves a nasty taste in the mouth.

In perhaps our own mitigation, that 'penalty' wasn't just soft as shit - it was a criminal perversion! Hall is barged off the ball, and gets a spot kick against him for his trouble. Why don't we just pack up and go home now? At one point does the team/manager decide there's no point in playing and walk off in protest? What an absolute f*cking fiasco! I only hope Stroud is mugged on his way home as poetic justice.

That said, their second goal was one to watch through the cracks in our fingers - knife through butter doesn't start to cover it! And the third - had Lumley (who clearly stopped it being at least five or six) just decided not to bother trying to save anything by that point, given the Keystone Cops who passed for team mates in front of him?

None of Eze, Wells or Hemed justify being selected right now for me, though I'm not sure who comes in. And what do those who were (rihgly) eulogising him post-Leeds say about their blue-eyed boy Mr Freeman tonight, after he clearly didn't turn up either?

I suppose we will get those couple of wins we need for mathematical safety sooner or later, but it wouldn't surprise me if we don't win another away point this season after that shambles.

Defence - leakier than an incontinent OAP's arse
Midfield - missing in action
Forward line - more powder puff than Danny La Rue's dressing room

From the sublime to the ridiculous, you're f*cking bipolar head cases, Rangers!

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 22:30 - Mar 2 with 1903 viewsloftboy

We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 17:20 - Mar 2 by Discodroids

Johnnie Cochran couldn't defend that QPR performance today.

A tag team of Lord Haw Haw ripped to the tits on pervitin and Chemical Ali couldn't excuse yet another cuckolding at Brentford.

As good as leeds was , today was pitiful.

Just watching EFL on quest+1 and Colin Murray has just quoted your post disco!!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 23:24 - Mar 2 with 1781 viewsisawqpratwcity

I just watched the Sky bits, They ain't pretty.

Despite Brentford's ease of scoring (and the score could have been a lot worse) and images of numbers of blokes in blue and white managing somehow to not bother Brentford attacks, I'm going to take a deep breath, count to ten and make benign, soothing comments...............Here they come:-

We were tired; very, very, tired. I think that is why it was three goals in the second half after nil-all.
We haven't had the chance to train against our weak areas (though I decline to specify how much time might be needed to get our defence back to scratch).
We could be getting Cameron back next week.
Brentford's home strength prevailed.
We have a full seven days before we entertain Stoke at Loftus Road.

Thank you, all. I will not be taking any questions at this time.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 10:32 - Mar 3 with 1472 viewsDiscodroids

We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 22:30 - Mar 2 by loftboy

Just watching EFL on quest+1 and Colin Murray has just quoted your post disco!!

i saw it this morning rob, fame at last!, Good to know that murray reads this forum.

The indisputable fact was that i was ripped to the tits on 12 bottles of Sagres lager and a Roots and wings ocado organic £6 pork pie for most of last nght .
[Post edited 3 Mar 2019 10:37]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 11:37 - Mar 3 with 1400 viewsswitchingcode

Thoughts from a Hounslow bus stop,Good atmosphere helped by your good support from the off Pretty poor first half with Banrahma fluffing a good chance second half we got a penalty decision which I saw from close range and was never in a million years but it’s what you get from poor officials like Stroud.From then on there was only going to be one winner surprised how quiet Freeman was but understand from my RaRa mates he can be guilty of this in games.was also expecting more from Eze who looked excellent when I last saw him play.
Lumley had a great game and kept the score down and was unlucky not to save what was a poor penalty by Maupay and the 3rd goal took a massive deflection giving him no chance his kicking was also very good.When Smith as expected came on after our second I thought it was going to be a nervy finish but we handled the situation well and the couple of times you got any lose balls you failed to get shots on target.All in all a good day to be a Bee and look forward to next seasons games.Good to see plenty of fans from both clubs in the pubs together after without a hint of any problems keyboard warriors please note.
We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 11:54 - Mar 3 with 1372 viewseastside_r

We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 11:37 - Mar 3 by switchingcode

Thoughts from a Hounslow bus stop,Good atmosphere helped by your good support from the off Pretty poor first half with Banrahma fluffing a good chance second half we got a penalty decision which I saw from close range and was never in a million years but it’s what you get from poor officials like Stroud.From then on there was only going to be one winner surprised how quiet Freeman was but understand from my RaRa mates he can be guilty of this in games.was also expecting more from Eze who looked excellent when I last saw him play.
Lumley had a great game and kept the score down and was unlucky not to save what was a poor penalty by Maupay and the 3rd goal took a massive deflection giving him no chance his kicking was also very good.When Smith as expected came on after our second I thought it was going to be a nervy finish but we handled the situation well and the couple of times you got any lose balls you failed to get shots on target.All in all a good day to be a Bee and look forward to next seasons games.Good to see plenty of fans from both clubs in the pubs together after without a hint of any problems keyboard warriors please note.

That's a very fair assessment that does you credit.

It would have been very easy to come on here either 'largeing' it or patronising us.
We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 12:34 - Mar 3 with 1338 viewsTacticalR

Brentford have been on a run of form since the beginning of the year and have scored 4 or more goals in 3 games.

01 Jan 2019 Brentford 1—1 Norwich City
12 Jan 2019 Brentford 3—1 Stoke City
19 Jan 2019 Rotherham 2—4 Brentford
02 Feb 2019 Brentford 5—2 Blackburn Rovers
09 Feb 2019 Notts For 2—1 Brentford
13 Feb 2019 Brentford 1—0 Aston Villa
23 Feb 2019 Brentford 5—1 Hull City
26 Feb 2019 Sheff Wed 2—0 Brentford

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018%E2%80%9319_Brentford_F.C._season

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024