Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Richard Keys on candle face 14:36 - Mar 21 with 3418 viewsHayesender

https://talksport.com/football/efl/515020/richard-keys-blasts-harry-redknapp-bir

About time someone in the public eye called this charlatan out

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Richard Keys on candle face on 14:39 - Mar 21 with 3395 viewstoboboly

“I’d never even see any of them play, they were brought in by other people above my head.”

I am amazed he ever got a job, seems to have no interest in football, never seen a player, never knew the rules, never even heard of Birmingham guv.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Richard Keys on candle face on 14:41 - Mar 21 with 3387 viewssmegma

Richard Keys on candle face on 14:39 - Mar 21 by toboboly

“I’d never even see any of them play, they were brought in by other people above my head.”

I am amazed he ever got a job, seems to have no interest in football, never seen a player, never knew the rules, never even heard of Birmingham guv.

Rosie47 signed the players.
Richard Keys on candle face on 14:45 - Mar 21 with 3368 viewsHayesender

Richard Keys on candle face on 14:39 - Mar 21 by toboboly

"Not my fault guv"

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Richard Keys on candle face on 16:01 - Mar 21 with 3204 viewsShotKneesHoop

"Don't call me a wheeler-dealer!"

"I'm a spiv/crook...... everyone knows that!"

Please let him have Millwall next.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Richard Keys on candle face on 16:09 - Mar 21 with 3172 viewsBoston

Richard Keys on candle face on 16:01 - Mar 21 by ShotKneesHoop

"Don't call me a wheeler-dealer!"

"I'm a spiv/crook...... everyone knows that!"

Please let him have Millwall next.

Shoot for the stars ‘arry ....you deserve an office next to Fulham Broadway.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Richard Keys on candle face on 17:34 - Mar 21 with 2985 viewspaulparker

I know it goes against the grain on here but I’ve always liked Keys and Gray , keys also seems to have a hatred for H, Hazza or fcuking spiv so he is alright in my book

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Richard Keys on candle face on 18:35 - Mar 21 with 2864 viewsted_hendrix

Whilst driving yesterday I was channel hopping on the radio, who should suddenly turn up but shit face being interviewed by some Woman, she was embarrassingly gushing about everything that shit face said it was bloody cringe-worthy and I only lasted about a minute of listening to his and hers bloody nonsense.
The problem is the bloody media still love this bastard and fall over themselves to get him 'on air'
Fair bloody play to Richard Keys hopefully more so called pundits will have the guts to do the same although that's probably unlikely, the general public are stuck with the minge.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Richard Keys on candle face on 19:12 - Mar 21 with 2792 viewsterryb

Richard Keys on candle face on 17:34 - Mar 21 by paulparker

I know it goes against the grain on here but I’ve always liked Keys and Gray , keys also seems to have a hatred for H, Hazza or fcuking spiv so he is alright in my book

I always liked them on Sky, but they did look stupid moaning about a woman assistant referee who happened to be the best in the land.
Login to get fewer ads

Richard Keys on candle face on 22:31 - Mar 22 with 2202 viewsShotKneesHoop

Cut and paste of the BBC SPorts web site

"The independent panel heard that they spent £7.45m on four new players in January 2017, when Gianfranco Zola was the manager, and a further £23.75m to add 14 players to the squad that summer, by which time Harry Redknapp had taken charge."

Redknobb - "nuffink to do wiv me guv, they were my mates that I signed, so the board should have stopped me from doing it."

Yer couldn't make it up.

Football - a busted flush- down the pan.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2019 22:32]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Richard Keys on candle face on 21:04 - Mar 23 with 1840 viewsToast_R

Richard Keys on candle face on 19:12 - Mar 21 by terryb

I always liked them on Sky, but they did look stupid moaning about a woman assistant referee who happened to be the best in the land.

I've heard from a mate who works in broadcasting setups that Keys was absolute kingsize arrogant c*nt to the staff.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024