Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Les Ferdinand 07:45 - Apr 7 with 7449 viewsNortholt_Rs

Come on Les, speak up and tell us what you are going to do as our DOF to fix this utter shambles. You’ve been here 4 long years as DOF and yesterday was yet another all time low. It was a complete embarrassment. So what are you doing about it fella?

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Les Ferdinand on 13:31 - Apr 9 with 802 viewsNortholt_Rs

Les Ferdinand on 10:04 - Apr 9 by daveB

I meant giving Eustace caretaker job wasn't complained about, wanting Mcclaren to go or stay was a different issue.

Getting rid of McClaren was sensible IF his replacement was already lined up ready to take over. If not, then it once again shows a remarkable lack of planning by the club’s executives. To replace him with Eustace is asking for relegation... The game v Millwall is HUGE for our club. Let's hope the players show some b ollox and do not give another half a rsed, totally unprofessional show - it doesn’t warrant the word PERFORMANCE - like they did on Saturday. That was truly shocking... all of them should be f ucking ashamed of themselves. Grow a pair you t ossers and man up. Have some pride FFS!!!
[Post edited 9 Apr 2019 13:37]

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Les Ferdinand on 14:44 - Apr 9 with 718 viewsPinnerPaul

Les Ferdinand on 22:41 - Apr 8 by TacticalR

I've probably got Brexit on the brain, but isn't there something Brexity about this?

We know what we don't like so let's get rid.
We don't know what the problem is but let's get rid.
We don't have have a plan but let's get rid.

Yep - agree there!
Les Ferdinand on 14:46 - Apr 9 with 712 viewsPinnerPaul

Les Ferdinand on 10:04 - Apr 9 by daveB

I meant giving Eustace caretaker job wasn't complained about, wanting Mcclaren to go or stay was a different issue.

Sorry, even that I don't agree with. I read posts on here saying what was the point giving to Eustace as he would just play same team/style as SMc.

In fact Clive wrote that in his match preview!
Les Ferdinand on 14:52 - Apr 9 with 700 viewsTacticalR

Les Ferdinand on 14:44 - Apr 9 by PinnerPaul

Yep - agree there!

While we're at it let's get rid of referees. They keep on making mistakes. I am fed up to the back teeth with their petty regulations which impinge on the personal freedom of our players. Get rid!

Air hostess clique

Les Ferdinand on 18:26 - Apr 9 with 562 viewsAgedR

Les Ferdinand on 23:16 - Apr 7 by QPR_Jim

I agree re-ferdinand but to your point about TF and the board I think there may be a couple of reasons they are not being called out.

They've made mistakes but often with good intentions like backing their managers financially only for MH and HR to take the p. They then footed the bill for their mistakes which helps.

I feel like FFP is lowering expectations and maybe fans are responding to that. Even if we got new owners they'd still need to stick to FFP so it seems unlikely to change much.

"Jesus we protested over Thompson, bulstrode , Wright, we even dressed up as clowns against tango and cash" Each protest leading to worse owners, perhaps this is also in the back of people's minds.

On the one hand, in my view, we have a set of serial incompetents as owners, who clearly now are hanging on, because, firstly, they can’t recoup anywhere like their investment and secondly, there is a vain hope of developing a new stadium (for me the whole reason for their original interest).

On the other hand, what happens if they go? It may not seem like it now, but, it could get worse. A hell of a lot worse.

Hobson’s choice.

Which is perhaps why the demands for them to go have never really manifested.
[Post edited 9 Apr 2019 18:28]

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024