Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swanee The Swansea Swan Match Fred 12:43 - Apr 13 with 22549 viewsDorse

Right. You know the drill. LFW Bingo:

Bummed in the gob.
Lynch trying to get sent off.
Boiling Piss.
Chaps my arse.
Why the fcuk is he not playing BOS?
John Useless.

Etc

Actually, I am strangely positive about this match. I have no idea why. Perhaps it is lack of sleep after getting back from my gig at 1.30AM and being woken up by my daughter Tantor at 6AM. I explained to her that she and I would be taking an exciting trip to the orphanage later.

COYRs
3-0 to the good guys. Manning to get one.
[Post edited 13 Apr 2019 12:44]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Swanee The Swansea Swan Match Fred on 17:03 - Apr 13 with 1500 viewslongbottom

I'm guessing fakes won? Caaaants.
Swanee The Swansea Swan Match Fred on 17:10 - Apr 13 with 1395 viewsPinnerPaul

Swanee The Swansea Swan Match Fred on 17:03 - Apr 13 by longbottom

I'm guessing fakes won? Caaaants.

Blackburn mathematically safe now - not sure if that's good or bad re Friday
Swanee The Swansea Swan Match Fred on 17:10 - Apr 13 with 1392 viewsGaryT

Swanee The Swansea Swan Match Fred on 17:02 - Apr 13 by PinnerPaul

and of course you can still enjoy the last 20 mins on the BBC web site!

Still 10 minutes to play yet they somehow have the match report.

Queens Park Rangers eased their relegation worries with a 4-0 thrashing of Swansea City that effectively ended the Welsh club's feint hopes of reaching the Championship play-offs.

Despite being without a manager and the Swans having won four on the spin, the hosts tore into the Welsh side.

Goals from Darnell Furlong and two from Tomer Hemed put Rangers 3-0 in front after just 15 minutes at Loftus Road.

Any hopes of a comeback evaporated when Massimo Luongo scored on 54 minutes.

QPR came into this match having lost four of their past five league matches against Swansea, but this was a contest where the form books went straight out the window.

The Londoners had won just one league game in 2019 before this, the joint-fewest in the top four English divisions along with Huddersfield Town and Fulham, while the Swans' four successive wins was their best run of the entire campaign.

However, you would never have known which side was battling relegation as QPR ripped Graham Potter's side to shreds in a devastating opening 15 minutes.

Furlong swooped to head them in front from a corner after three minutes before Hemed out-muscled the Swansea defender to find a second two minutes later.

Hemed then converted Josh Scowen's brilliant cross from six-yards to essentially wrap up the points with 75 minutes remaining in the match.

Swansea made two changes at the interval in a bid to turn the tide, but Cameron Carter-Vickers' header against the crossbar was as close as they came, though Daniel James' effort was cleared off the line.

However, Luongo added to the scoreline when the Swans again failed to properly defend a set-piece to ease QPR to 17th in the Championship, eight points clear of the drop zone.
Swanee The Swansea Swan Match Fred on 17:28 - Apr 13 with 1216 viewsw7r

Stunned. Nicely stunned. Did not see that coming.

Well done, very well done indeed.
Swanee The Swansea Swan Match Fred on 17:31 - Apr 13 with 1192 viewsMytch_QPR

Did anyone see Carlos in the stands, as per the rumours?

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024