Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Zavvi competition! 12:59 - May 9 with 1048 viewsconnell10

Got a email from them this morning saying I'd won 2 tickets to the champions league final , flight, hotel etc. I thought lovely jubbley , only trouble is everyone on their computer base got the same email!!!! It was a glitch!!! Oh well the Lord give and the lord take away!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Zavvi competition! on 13:13 - May 9 with 1001 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

Crikey... you'd expect some form of compensation for that surely?
Zavvi competition! on 13:29 - May 9 with 951 viewsJuzzie

Yes, because like the Americans we have to litigate/sue for absolutely everything.
Zavvi competition! on 14:57 - May 9 with 881 viewsBoston

Zavvi competition! on 13:29 - May 9 by Juzzie

Yes, because like the Americans we have to litigate/sue for absolutely everything.

The US is not and never has been the most litigious country in the world. The British media have always promoted this myth, mainly, in my opinion, because our shared language makes it easier for the population of the UK to scratch their heads at some of the whack job claims and big financial numbers involved.
While the positions of countries in the litigation league fluctuate, the top two generally remain the same, Germany and Sweden.
Actually your next door neighbour, Ireland, featured highly for a few years, though they seem to have slipped out of contention recently.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Zavvi competition! on 14:58 - May 9 with 877 viewsBluce_Ree

I hope no-one sues them. Where else can you buy shitty pointless DVD steelbooks from?

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Zavvi competition! on 01:18 - May 10 with 639 viewsDannyPaddox

The lord giveth and the lord taketh away ...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024