Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Millwall Away - Not Sold Out 15:33 - Sep 16 with 33456 viewsParkRoyalR

Warburton and this team deserve our support on Saturday.

I appreciate our away form has been dire for the last 5 seasons but other than cost, can't see many excuses for not selling out an away game less than hour away on the tube.

Being kept in for 15 / 20 minutes after final whistle is'nt the greatest inconvenience. COYR's.
Millwall Away - Not Sold Out on 08:41 - Sep 23 with 1298 viewsGloryHunter

Millwall Away - Not Sold Out on 08:35 - Sep 23 by RblockPrior

For me when our fans stand at away games it seems to help the atmosphere, now I am fully aware some people are not physically able to stand up for 90 mins and for those I believe it would be best for them to sit nearer the front in order to have no issues with seeing the game.

But for me and a lot of people I speak to it does help the atmosphere and viewing when standing

I WAS sat near the front (purely by chance). There was a group of four or five rows all sitting - older men, women and kids. Two guys in the front row standing. When they were asked if they wouldn't mind sitting down, they responded by threatening to punch people. How does that help the atmosphere?
Millwall Away - Not Sold Out on 09:33 - Sep 23 with 1216 viewsRblockPrior

Millwall Away - Not Sold Out on 08:41 - Sep 23 by GloryHunter

I WAS sat near the front (purely by chance). There was a group of four or five rows all sitting - older men, women and kids. Two guys in the front row standing. When they were asked if they wouldn't mind sitting down, they responded by threatening to punch people. How does that help the atmosphere?

Well it obviously doesn't and they should have moved themselves nearer the back if everyone around them were sitting. I was towards the middle so wasn't aware of any one sitting but by that is disgusting that there were guys threatening violence simply for being asked to sit down, like I say they could have easily gone further back where there was space.

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024