Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oteh 12:32 - Jan 31 with 6713 viewsconnell10

Could be coming back, ohhh ohhh the Oteh ,oteh, knees bend arms stretch ra ra ra!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Oteh on 11:12 - Feb 1 with 1088 viewsQPR_Jim

Oteh on 13:41 - Jan 31 by Gloucs_R

One of my best mates is a Bradford season ticket holder and goes home and away.

Gloucs, has your mate told you what's going on at Bradford then as I've struggled to understand what their striking situation is.

They had Eoin Doyle who was loaned out to Swindon and top scorer in the division then they recalled him at the start of the month only to then sell him at the end of the window.

They have James Vaughan who is experienced, scores a reasonable amount who they've now loaned out as well. They've also got Donaldson who's getting on a bit now, so don't understand why they loaned Oteh.

They seemed to have plenty of options before they loaned Oteh, would be interesting to know where they played him and in what system Bradford play to see if it's similar to how we set up. Seems to have got a fair amount of game time though, so hopefully the loan was worthwhile.
Oteh on 11:42 - Feb 1 with 1032 viewstraininvain

Oteh on 10:34 - Feb 1 by Ned_Kennedys

So MW won't play young players because Lumley's had a disastrous season (and has had minimal abuse at games)?

Interesting viewpoint.

That’s not what I said. MW is probably less inclined to chuck youngsters into the mix after hearing Lumley get jeered at games. It’s not rocket science.
Oteh on 11:43 - Feb 1 with 1024 viewsRangersw12

Oteh on 11:42 - Feb 1 by traininvain

That’s not what I said. MW is probably less inclined to chuck youngsters into the mix after hearing Lumley get jeered at games. It’s not rocket science.

He has had excellent backing from the fans in the ground
Oteh on 11:47 - Feb 1 with 1010 viewstraininvain

Oteh on 11:43 - Feb 1 by Rangersw12

He has had excellent backing from the fans in the ground

I must’ve imagined the people sarcastically applauding him. It’s not the majority of supporters but still enough for it to be noticeable to the players and manager.
Oteh on 12:01 - Feb 1 with 984 viewsNed_Kennedys

Oteh on 11:47 - Feb 1 by traininvain

I must’ve imagined the people sarcastically applauding him. It’s not the majority of supporters but still enough for it to be noticeable to the players and manager.

Oh hardly, Lumley has had great support in the circumstances. Much better than Ingram got.
Oteh on 12:07 - Feb 1 with 975 viewssmegma

Oteh on 20:27 - Jan 31 by Gloucs_R

I have a different opinion to you, clearly. That's all. You just don't like it.

Your opinion or your mate who is a Bradford fans opinion ??
Oteh on 12:23 - Feb 1 with 943 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Oteh on 15:01 - Jan 31 by Gloucs_R

Nope.

But trust my mates judgement above yours though mate. How many competitive games have you seen him play? Not under 23s, which is completely different to the trials and tribulations of professional football.

I understand you rate him and have seen him in the Uber 23s but he's done nothing out on loan and can't even hold down a regular place.

If he comes back and Jordan gets injured then Oteh is our number one striker, for me that is a very worrying scenario. Three goals in around 20 games and one of those was a penalty is not a fantastic return especially when you compare it to the loan spells that chair and Eze had.

You have your concerns which is fine, but let’s just see eh? No need to be all Chicken Little about it.

Let’s say he scores fck all and we finish 16th instead of 7th, we’ve tried a youngster and he’s failed. That’s the process. The next one might be the next Dixie Dean.

It’s how we’ve got Eze / BOS / Chair in a position that they are contributing massively. By playing them.

Part and parcel of being a QPR fan is to be cynical and negative of course, but trying little known youngsters who’ve played 20 games is exciting isn’t it?
Oteh on 12:55 - Feb 1 with 905 viewsGloucs_R

Oteh on 12:07 - Feb 1 by smegma

Your opinion or your mate who is a Bradford fans opinion ??

Fair comment.

If he gets more than 5 goals this season, I'll drop a tenner into a charity box. If he gets less, you'll do the same?

And by the way, I hope he smashes in 10 and I eat a massive slice of humble pie. But I tell you what, even if he doesn't turn out to be very successful I certainly won't be on here gloating about it.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Login to get fewer ads

Oteh on 13:22 - Feb 1 with 857 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Oteh on 12:55 - Feb 1 by Gloucs_R

Fair comment.

If he gets more than 5 goals this season, I'll drop a tenner into a charity box. If he gets less, you'll do the same?

And by the way, I hope he smashes in 10 and I eat a massive slice of humble pie. But I tell you what, even if he doesn't turn out to be very successful I certainly won't be on here gloating about it.

Wouldn’t be anything to gloat about anyway, no one has said he’ll score 10.
Oteh on 13:24 - Feb 1 with 848 viewsWatford_Ranger

Oteh on 12:55 - Feb 1 by Gloucs_R

Fair comment.

He’s more use to us here than at Bradford right now. Simple as that for me. If we’re one down with fifteen to go and he’s got a choice of chucking on Oteh or Pugh it’ll be an improvement from Tuesday.
Oteh on 14:13 - Feb 1 with 770 viewsTGRRRSSS

We've got little to lose and everything to gain I guess - maybe worth considering where he was - maybe Gareth and Wycombe was a much better fit for Eze for instance than heading to Bradford for example.

The style's can m,ake such a difference, depending what sort of service would suit Oteh - that said it doesn't exactly suggest we've unearthered the next Dixie Dean as someone sort of commentated earlier.

Hope we have though
Oteh on 15:25 - Feb 2 with 615 viewsGloucs_R

Oteh on 11:12 - Feb 1 by QPR_Jim

Gloucs, has your mate told you what's going on at Bradford then as I've struggled to understand what their striking situation is.

They had Eoin Doyle who was loaned out to Swindon and top scorer in the division then they recalled him at the start of the month only to then sell him at the end of the window.

They have James Vaughan who is experienced, scores a reasonable amount who they've now loaned out as well. They've also got Donaldson who's getting on a bit now, so don't understand why they loaned Oteh.

They seemed to have plenty of options before they loaned Oteh, would be interesting to know where they played him and in what system Bradford play to see if it's similar to how we set up. Seems to have got a fair amount of game time though, so hopefully the loan was worthwhile.

Yeah, if they get 5 shots on target during the game he thinks they've done well

Poll: Are we staying up?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024