Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Face Masks at KPFS 23:33 - May 25 with 3392 viewsAntti_Heinola

Had a thought.
At some stage, maybe sooner than I though - possibly this year - we might be allowed back to the KPFS.

Great chance for the club here to do something: face masks. I suspect they will be mandatory at least at first. So how about a range of QPR face masks which people can buy in advance or maybe they hand out for free, or maybe if you're waiving your refund for games we won't be allowed to go to, you get a free one? Who wouldn't want a nice QPR face mask? We'd look so cool! Like those cool Palace Ultra dudes!

Please pass this on to Lee Hoos.

Thanks

Bare bones.

Face Masks at KPFS on 19:50 - May 26 with 815 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Face Masks at KPFS on 18:01 - May 26 by traininvain

Totally agree. Every time I go to the supermarket I’m surprised at how few people are wearing masks. Seems like a no brainer to me.

Work colleague is constantly moaning about lockdown yet any mention of wearing a mask and he goes off on one about civil liberties. This is part of the problem. Basically some people just want a reason to moan.

In a nutshell fella!

Currently in my barrio, if you're caught outside without a mask, then you're potentially liable for a fine of up to £45,000 (correct, forty five thousand) and/or three years in jail as well!

The staff where I do my food shopping are totally PPE'd up and look more like welders on the River Clyde than purveyors of groceries. Masks are being worn without complaint and most people are now wearing latex gloves as well.

In fact if you just add some basics from your average bondage collection to your basic mask and latex coverings, you can get away with a reasonable impression of the gimp from Pulp Fiction, while under the guise of protecting society.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Face Masks at KPFS on 20:03 - May 26 with 791 viewsStanisgod

I want a Tony Hazell one.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Face Masks at KPFS on 20:07 - May 26 with 786 viewsCiderwithRsie

Face Masks at KPFS on 12:35 - May 26 by LongsufferingR

If we get the go-ahead to attend games again, I'll be there whether they make it compulsory to wear a mask, goggles, full hazmat suit or a pink fairy unicorn outfit with a waxwork of the Queen on top.

After this year's away kit, I hope to God our kit designers aren't reading this.
Face Masks at KPFS on 23:15 - May 26 with 724 viewswombat

Face Masks at KPFS on 18:06 - May 26 by traininvain

I suppose it’s possible but seems unlikely in light of this: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-52797002

The face masks most people wear don’t actually stop the virus as it’s so small it slips between the fabric , the paper ones worn in hospitals have a life expectancy of an hour tops or until they get moist through breathing on them , wife’s a nurse travels into London every day by car ( thanks Sadie Khan) and doesn’t wear one while walking the streets , I went to the local shop last week and saw this open top merc coming towards me old guy driving roof down and yes he’s wearing a full face visor while driving as was his wife , people who wear the masks normally don’t bother covering there noses so to be honest are wasting there time Anyway .

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Face Masks at KPFS on 06:43 - May 27 with 675 viewstraininvain

Face Masks at KPFS on 23:15 - May 26 by wombat

The face masks most people wear don’t actually stop the virus as it’s so small it slips between the fabric , the paper ones worn in hospitals have a life expectancy of an hour tops or until they get moist through breathing on them , wife’s a nurse travels into London every day by car ( thanks Sadie Khan) and doesn’t wear one while walking the streets , I went to the local shop last week and saw this open top merc coming towards me old guy driving roof down and yes he’s wearing a full face visor while driving as was his wife , people who wear the masks normally don’t bother covering there noses so to be honest are wasting there time Anyway .

Might be wrong but I think the widely accepted scientific view is that masks are better at preventing people spreading the virus as opposed to completely blocking the virus.

At the end of the day, if wearing a mask in an enclosed space (supermarket, pubs, restaurants etc) prevents a small percentage of people from getting the virus then surely it’s something we should all be doing. Particularly if we want to get back to something approaching normality.

That said, I’m not sure if wearing a mask in an outside space with lots of people (I.e. a football stadium) would have much of an effect. Maybe someone can clarify?
Face Masks at KPFS on 23:06 - May 27 with 602 viewswombat

Face Masks at KPFS on 06:43 - May 27 by traininvain

Might be wrong but I think the widely accepted scientific view is that masks are better at preventing people spreading the virus as opposed to completely blocking the virus.

At the end of the day, if wearing a mask in an enclosed space (supermarket, pubs, restaurants etc) prevents a small percentage of people from getting the virus then surely it’s something we should all be doing. Particularly if we want to get back to something approaching normality.

That said, I’m not sure if wearing a mask in an outside space with lots of people (I.e. a football stadium) would have much of an effect. Maybe someone can clarify?

Depends who you believe to be honest , the paper masks worn in the average hospital RE KNACKERED AFTER 30 OR SO MINS , wear gloves by all means but change them every time you touch something , or risk contaminating or being contaminated by something somebody has touched

A mask will help coughes but most wont stop anything as the bacteria is smaller than most of the material used for masks .

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Face Masks at KPFS on 10:40 - May 28 with 549 viewsToast_R

I bought a washable one for £5 english on Ebay. It's got to be the cheapest peice of shit ever. Made from that thin type of foamy sheeting you get electrical goods wrapped in when they're fresh out the box. The straps pull on your ears and make you look like a walking European Cup. First time I tried it on I tore a bit off just trying to adjust it. Think I've been had.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024