Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now 10:40 - Jul 8 with 23879 viewsJacksDad

Victims of such massive shithousery that it would make even Paladini suck his teeth and shake his head.

Hoewever an early goal and we could notch up a cricket score!

Why does being bad feel soooo good?

You R's
Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 19:30 - Jul 8 with 1453 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Drinks break.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 19:31 - Jul 8 with 1418 viewsEmpireStateRanger

I really want to like Chair. Think there's a player there, but I'm not seeing it just yet.
Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 19:32 - Jul 8 with 1387 viewsPinnerPaul

Drinks thoughts

1) That was a pen I thought
2) Chair should have scored but they have had at least 3 as good as that
3) Jack Clarke - Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 19:32 - Jul 8 with 1385 viewsA40Bosh

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 19:29 - Jul 8 by EmpireStateRanger

Lot more possession now with quicker passes.

Clarke clearly going to need a bit of time to get in to the game
Need to turn some of that urgency into incisive passes and shots on target

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 19:32 - Jul 8 with 1366 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 19:31 - Jul 8 by EmpireStateRanger

I really want to like Chair. Think there's a player there, but I'm not seeing it just yet.

I thought he was quiet in the first half but he's going well now. lovely player IMHO.

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 19:32 - Jul 8 with 1366 viewsQPRSteve

Looks like nobody is looking to play up front. We're playing the ball around the area with no target to aim for
Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 19:32 - Jul 8 with 1366 viewsjoe90

So much better this half. Missing Hugill.
Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 19:32 - Jul 8 with 1360 viewsVancouverHoop

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 19:31 - Jul 8 by EmpireStateRanger

He needs strikers to feed.
Login to get fewer ads

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 19:33 - Jul 8 with 1347 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Corner for us on the right.

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 19:33 - Jul 8 with 1329 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Headed clear.

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 19:33 - Jul 8 with 1329 viewsjoolsyp

Shodipo skinning Robinson (Milan target) consistently down the right - very impressive.
Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 19:34 - Jul 8 with 1309 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Still Rangers.

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 19:34 - Jul 8 with 1296 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Kakay cross. Headed clear.

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 19:35 - Jul 8 with 1245 viewsaston_hoop

Shodipo is quality

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 19:36 - Jul 8 with 1211 viewsjoolsyp

Anyone know how much Wigan paid Pompey for Jamal Lowe? Very impressed with his movement and strength tonight, proof that there is value to be found in the lower leagues.
Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 19:37 - Jul 8 with 1137 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 19:36 - Jul 8 by joolsyp

Anyone know how much Wigan paid Pompey for Jamal Lowe? Very impressed with his movement and strength tonight, proof that there is value to be found in the lower leagues.

Ya, he looks good.

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 19:38 - Jul 8 with 1116 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Quiet five minutes for us.

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 19:38 - Jul 8 with 1100 viewsA40Bosh

Eze's first thought now is to turn backwards
Every time

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 19:38 - Jul 8 with 1075 viewsconnell10

we could play all night and not score

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 19:38 - Jul 8 with 1074 viewsGloucs_R

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 19:36 - Jul 8 by joolsyp

It's rumoured to be about 2.5m

Poll: Are we staying up?

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 19:39 - Jul 8 with 1046 viewsVancouverHoop

Amos... Amos... Amos and Kane, Amos and Kane pudding and chain
Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 19:40 - Jul 8 with 992 viewskarl

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 19:35 - Jul 8 by aston_hoop

Shodipo is quality

Hopefully the enforced break has helped Shodipo with his opportunity to step up. Sounds like he and Kakay have used the chance it's provided
Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 19:40 - Jul 8 with 987 viewsGloucs_R

Only positive is the Mido and Clarke have played quite well since coming on

Poll: Are we staying up?

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 19:40 - Jul 8 with 986 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Bettache togging.

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 19:41 - Jul 8 with 969 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 19:40 - Jul 8 by Gloucs_R

Only positive is the Mido and Clarke have played quite well since coming on

And Kakay and Lumley.

BOS has worked hard.

Luml;ey claims a corner well and releases BOS. Eze slips and gives it away.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2020 19:41]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024