Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now 10:40 - Jul 8 with 23801 viewsJacksDad

Victims of such massive shithousery that it would make even Paladini suck his teeth and shake his head.

Hoewever an early goal and we could notch up a cricket score!

Why does being bad feel soooo good?

You R's
Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 18:38 - Jul 8 with 1833 viewsdavman

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 18:36 - Jul 8 by BrianMcCarthy

Another attack from Wigan but they fugg it up.

Their goal looked offside.

Ball and Kane really aren't very good are they?

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 18:38 - Jul 8 with 1833 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Moore injured, but he continues.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 18:39 - Jul 8 with 1833 viewsQPRSteve

We have two of the best players in the division in Eze and BOS but neither is seeing much of the ball.
Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 18:40 - Jul 8 with 1802 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 18:39 - Jul 8 by QPRSteve

We have two of the best players in the division in Eze and BOS but neither is seeing much of the ball.

Sinto would like to see Eze higher up the pitch.

I'd prefer him to drop deep for five minutes to sort out the passing.

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 18:40 - Jul 8 with 1795 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 18:39 - Jul 8 by QPRSteve

Agreed.

Good horses in a stable right now.

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 18:43 - Jul 8 with 1682 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Shades of Barnsley and Charlton

Cameron literally falls over trying to clear the ball
[Post edited 8 Jul 2020 18:44]
Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 18:43 - Jul 8 with 1681 viewsFredManRave

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 18:20 - Jul 8 by Welsh_Ranger

http://www.hesgoal.com/news/63750/Wigan_Athletic_vs_QPR.html

Not working for me either. By the sounds of things not such a bad thing...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 18:44 - Jul 8 with 1650 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Kakay and Lumley the only players going well, I would say. Oteh running well.

Login to get fewer ads

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 18:44 - Jul 8 with 1645 viewsVancouverHoop

Our passing is woeful tonight. Kakay's the only outfield player that seems up for it.
Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 18:44 - Jul 8 with 1632 viewsqprxtc

Looks like I picked wrong time to stop drinkin’.
Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 18:45 - Jul 8 with 1619 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Ball. He's not quite Wilkins is he..

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 18:45 - Jul 8 with 1606 viewsWatford_Ranger

Cameron’s performance tonight is quite something. Not really his fault at his age if he can’t play two games so close together.
Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 18:46 - Jul 8 with 1591 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 18:45 - Jul 8 by CliveWilsonSaid

Ball. He's not quite Wilkins is he..

He was going so well before the lockdown but his touch and passing are well off atm.

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 18:47 - Jul 8 with 1553 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Lumley saves a long-ranger from Naismith.

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 18:47 - Jul 8 with 1549 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 18:45 - Jul 8 by Watford_Ranger

Cameron’s performance tonight is quite something. Not really his fault at his age if he can’t play two games so close together.

From the looks of it, he's not the only one of our players who can't play games so close together.
Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 18:47 - Jul 8 with 1541 viewsted_hendrix

Wigan level with us on 53 points.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 18:47 - Jul 8 with 1531 viewsQPRSteve

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 18:46 - Jul 8 by BrianMcCarthy

He was going so well before the lockdown but his touch and passing are well off atm.

The camera work is absolute shite.
Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 18:47 - Jul 8 with 1526 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Lumey catches a Moore header.

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 18:48 - Jul 8 with 1512 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Kane crosses but neither Oteh or BOS can connect.

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 18:49 - Jul 8 with 1471 viewsStanisgod

Do we get some money back for only seeing half the game. Miss most of it with the constant pointless replays.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 18:49 - Jul 8 with 1468 viewsWatford_Ranger

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 18:47 - Jul 8 by EmpireStateRanger

From the looks of it, he's not the only one of our players who can't play games so close together.

Fair point.
Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 18:49 - Jul 8 with 1451 viewsBrianMcCarthy

HT.

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 18:51 - Jul 8 with 1395 viewsBklynRanger

Lumley excellent, that's about all - that pass out to Bright on the wing was fcuking nuts.
Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 18:52 - Jul 8 with 1373 viewsconnell10

Rangers were awful comically awful at times!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 18:52 - Jul 8 with 1364 viewskarl

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 18:49 - Jul 8 by BrianMcCarthy

HT.

Thanks for the updates Brian, and others, can't watch tonight. Sounds like Wigan decent on form team as results would have suggested since restart.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024