Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Extended highlights on the offish 12:30 - Nov 25 with 555 viewsbosh67

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/highlights/highlights-qpr-3-rotherham-united-2-2411

Another entertaining game, albeit we switched off a bit second half.

A few observations.

1. BOS looked interested again which is good but just wish we knew what is going to happen? I suspect he will be off but then again he really could push on with another season or so here. Seems unlikely but at least he was on his game again.

2. Dieng. This guy is the best keeper since Smithies. Really commands his area and his positioning is excellent. Always looks calm.

3. The BOS attempt 'cleared off the line' before he scored some time later. Everyone on comms has missed it. The defender has no idea where the ball is but it cannons off his arm onto the post. Nailed on penalty and a yellow at worst. Defender as I say has no idea but amazed no one spotted it.

I really hope we play BOS at Legoland on Friday. His pace will cause problems. We've just got to make sure someone stands on Tonie's foot early on. We were in for him but couldn't afford him. He's a bit of a goal machine at the moment but right now their only real one. We need Danny Maddox back to neutralise him.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Extended highlights on the offish on 13:43 - Nov 25 with 502 viewsChrisNW6

I noticed Chair's reluctance to handover the ball to Dykes for the penalty. He obviously felt he won the penalty but there should be no question on who takes them. The way he gave him the ball looked a bit petulant at the time.
Extended highlights on the offish on 13:54 - Nov 25 with 484 viewsMedwayR

Too often this season Chair and BOS have been playing for themselves, often at Dykes' expense, not through poor attitude or anything like that but a desire to impress, but they need to make sure that they keep a focus on being team players.

For Rotherham's first goal Cameron should have won the ball in CM, then Willock should've cleared, poor goal to concede.

On Rotherham's second goal Dykes was dropping deep and identified a runner by calling to Carroll and pointing to the man. Carroll let the bloke run past him and Masterson couldn't get there in time which led to the player hitting the post with his header and Rotherham scoring from the rebound. Again we should've been better in midfield.

I've been impressed with Dykes' defensive qualities so far, he seems to sense danger far better than out midfielders. The Cardiff(?) goal we conceded where Dykes was at the back post on his own had some people blaming Dykes, but they didn't pick up on the fact that Dykes was the only one who stuck to his task, he shouldn't have had 2 players to deal with. The next game the same thing happened which led to Dykes giving Ball a rollocking for letting his man go.

For the 'handball' one Bosh, I thought it came off his chest, BOS should've finished that regardless.

Poll: Who’s better?

Extended highlights on the offish on 14:23 - Nov 25 with 447 viewsTacticalR

For the second goal it's Cameron who gets BOS away with the return pass into space for BOS to run on to.

It must be pretty terrifying for the opposition knowing that there is a player like BOS who can run past half your defence.

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024