Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Today in The Championship 17:09 - Nov 28 with 1693 viewsterryb

What a joy that must have been for anybody watching a stream of Sheffield Wednesday against Stoke!

I'm sure Mr. pullis will be delighted with his team gaining a heroic point in a goalless draw & keeping Stoke to one effort on target (in the 95th minute).

If that game didn't take your fancy, you can celebrate Mr. Rooney gaining his first point & goal as manager of Derby. According to Sky he was in sole control today & that was obviously the difference to their not losing!

I don't know who Forest are playing this weekend (I know it will be mentioned in Clive's match preview), but hopefully they can give us the same excitement as Derby & Wednesday have!

Today in The Championship on 17:34 - Nov 28 with 1633 viewsNorthernr

Aitor Karanka tugging himself off over his latest 0-0 as well.
Today in The Championship on 12:48 - Nov 29 with 1306 viewsterryb

Forest are currently showing their solidarity - losing at home to Swansea.

I think I will have to put the rest of this match on TV as i play Bridge against a Swan's ST holder every Monday. I might even offer congratulations to him this week!
Today in The Championship on 13:30 - Nov 29 with 1261 viewsnix

Today in The Championship on 12:48 - Nov 29 by terryb

Forest are currently showing their solidarity - losing at home to Swansea.

I think I will have to put the rest of this match on TV as i play Bridge against a Swan's ST holder every Monday. I might even offer congratulations to him this week!

Forest's next four matches are Watford at home, Reading away, Norwich away, and Brentford at home. They've had a slight revival recently with a couple of wins but that's a tough run.
Today in The Championship on 13:43 - Nov 29 with 1243 viewsrsonist

Absolute treat scrolling #nffc on Twitter. Lists of decent players as long as your arm, messiah last pieces of the jigsaw a month ago, all crap apparently.

Credit to Hughton finding a "Will Swan" in the pile for today though.

Alex Neil's done at Preston now surely. Watched the second half of their big game against Blackburn after ours on Tuesday and they were just pitiful, non-existent, checked out.

Sort of respect Karanka living down to every caricature thrown at him. Brum fans still living in hope the handbrake's about to come off any game now. Cute.

Bravo Huddersfield giving us a few days respite from King Warnock slurping.
Today in The Championship on 14:17 - Nov 29 with 1200 viewsMickS

I think Viv Anderson just said a couple more in the window and Forest should be ok.
Today in The Championship on 14:20 - Nov 29 with 1196 viewsJuzzie

Today in The Championship on 14:17 - Nov 29 by MickS

I think Viv Anderson just said a couple more in the window and Forest should be ok.

(C) Harry Redknapp
Today in The Championship on 14:29 - Nov 29 with 1174 viewsNorthernr

Today in The Championship on 13:43 - Nov 29 by rsonist

Absolute treat scrolling #nffc on Twitter. Lists of decent players as long as your arm, messiah last pieces of the jigsaw a month ago, all crap apparently.

Credit to Hughton finding a "Will Swan" in the pile for today though.

Alex Neil's done at Preston now surely. Watched the second half of their big game against Blackburn after ours on Tuesday and they were just pitiful, non-existent, checked out.

Sort of respect Karanka living down to every caricature thrown at him. Brum fans still living in hope the handbrake's about to come off any game now. Cute.

Bravo Huddersfield giving us a few days respite from King Warnock slurping.

I'm enjoying the Forest twitter talk of who they need to sign in January to correct all of this. Plenty of talk that Figueredo (signed January 2018) and Christie (signed two months ago) should never play for the club again. I personally thought Knockaert's body language, performance and behaviour in that game was particularly dire.

PNE have got a huge list of absentees atm.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024