Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dieng and Chair 18:16 - Jan 3 with 6251 viewsGloucs_R

Two players who have been linked with moves away in

Dave Mc hinted earlier in the season that chair was attracting some interest and I could see Leeds making a move Dieng.

Would seem weird if we then let Lumley go to Donny for free.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Dieng and Chair on 11:21 - Jan 5 with 1696 viewsswisscottage

I can't see DIeng or Chair going anywhere this January unless silly money is on the table.

Chair going especially would see use relegated this season, as there is hardly anybody else in the side who provides any attacking threat at all other than BOS who can't be considered a reliable contributor post January.

Unless you have to, you don't just sell your players unless you've got replacements lined up.

Brentford have been successful with the conveyor belt model, because they always have a suitable replacement lined up for outgoing players.

Just selling players because someone bids decent money for them, is only going to get you relegated, unless you have a replacement.
Dieng and Chair on 11:26 - Jan 5 with 1680 viewsGloucs_R

Dieng and Chair on 11:21 - Jan 5 by swisscottage

I can't see DIeng or Chair going anywhere this January unless silly money is on the table.

Chair going especially would see use relegated this season, as there is hardly anybody else in the side who provides any attacking threat at all other than BOS who can't be considered a reliable contributor post January.

Unless you have to, you don't just sell your players unless you've got replacements lined up.

Brentford have been successful with the conveyor belt model, because they always have a suitable replacement lined up for outgoing players.

Just selling players because someone bids decent money for them, is only going to get you relegated, unless you have a replacement.

New CM comes in and Caroll moves up to AMC?

I think the Chair rumours have less legs than the Dieng ones.

Dieng and Chair on 20:06 - Jan 5 with 1513 viewsMatch82

Dieng and Chair on 11:26 - Jan 5 by Gloucs_R

New CM comes in and Caroll moves up to AMC?

I think the Chair rumours have less legs than the Dieng ones.

Smaller legs certainly
Dieng and Chair on 18:05 - Jan 18 with 1352 viewsGloucs_R

Barnes off to Burton for the rest of the season so it looks like Dieng is staying with Lumley as his back up.

Dieng and Chair on 19:19 - Jan 18 with 1126 viewsDixie_CT

Dieng and Chair on 18:05 - Jan 18 by Gloucs_R

Barnes off to Burton for the rest of the season so it looks like Dieng is staying with Lumley as his back up.

This is a relief as an Arsenal friend text me this morning asking about Seny as someone he knows at Sky said the Gooners were in for him.
Dieng and Chair on 19:38 - Jan 18 with 1064 viewsRangersDave

would he still be allowed to leave for the right price though?

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Dieng and Chair on 19:42 - Jan 18 with 1040 viewsjoolsyp

Dieng and Chair on 19:38 - Jan 18 by RangersDave

I've always said I think he'll be our next £10 million player we sell to the Prem - but personally I think/hope that will be next season rather than this.
Dieng and Chair on 19:44 - Jan 18 with 1029 viewsGloucs_R

Dieng and Chair on 19:19 - Jan 18 by Dixie_CT

This is a relief as an Arsenal friend text me this morning asking about Seny as someone he knows at Sky said the Gooners were in for him.

Not sure if you're being sarcastic or not?

Login to get fewer ads

Dieng and Chair on 20:17 - Jan 18 with 892 viewsfrancisbowles

Dieng and Chair on 19:38 - Jan 18 by RangersDave

and face a relegation battle with Joe and our u23 keepers (who don't have a first team appearance between them)

I wouldn't think that would happen unless we have another keeper to bring in.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024