Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dry January 13:18 - Jan 8 with 9908 viewsBklynRanger

I know - Get. In. The fcuking. Sea.

Is anyone attempting it though? I'm amazed to say I am - am on Day 5. (Couple of days short but wasn't going to start on a weekend ffs...)

Combination of reasons really: I need to drop a stone and give my stomach lining a bit of a rest. Was also finding that my tolerance was getting to an unmanageable level and can't be bothered getting into crack. Decided to try something different.

So the plan is for 4 weeks of general clean living and self improvement. Fcuuuuuk.

Dry January on 20:20 - Jan 27 with 1171 viewskensalriser

Dry January on 20:04 - Jan 27 by Discodroids

Cheers BR!

The breaking point for me was jo putting 'Love Actually' on at 2pm this afternoon. I'd have to be ripped to the tits on devils claw muscle relaxant like one of Ronnie Krays scatology meat rack kept boys, to watch that sucralose shit.

Lager.

Love Actually? That's legally defined as cruel and unusual punishment.

I stay clear of the living room when the missus is in there during the daytime. There's literally nothing on TV during the day that won't turn you to homicidal tendencies or self harm.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Dry January on 22:25 - Jan 27 with 1092 viewsBoston

Dry January on 20:20 - Jan 27 by kensalriser

Love Actually? That's legally defined as cruel and unusual punishment.

I stay clear of the living room when the missus is in there during the daytime. There's literally nothing on TV during the day that won't turn you to homicidal tendencies or self harm.

What tendencies!?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Dry January on 22:50 - Jan 27 with 1052 viewsqprxtc

Dry f ucking January! In the winter in a f ucking pandemic when every bastard is closed and can’t out and you expect me not to fu cking drink.

I lasted 12 days. Tweleve days that turned my soul to ice.
Dry January on 00:41 - Jan 28 with 1013 viewsFredManRave

Dry January on 22:50 - Jan 27 by qprxtc

Dry f ucking January! In the winter in a f ucking pandemic when every bastard is closed and can’t out and you expect me not to fu cking drink.

I lasted 12 days. Tweleve days that turned my soul to ice.

When you say days, I'm assuming you actually mean hours?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Dry January on 09:32 - Jan 28 with 949 viewstoboboly

Dry January on 00:41 - Jan 28 by FredManRave

When you say days, I'm assuming you actually mean hours?!

That long?

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Dry January on 10:00 - Jan 28 with 926 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I'm paid tomorrow so I just treated myself to 24 Camden Off Menu IPA's (5.8%)from Beerhawk for £35 thats with tax and delivery.

Ruddy Marvellous

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Dry January on 10:05 - Jan 28 with 920 viewswestberksr

never considered this for 1 minute any year, let alone 2021

drink is the only thing left in my life and is my friend, shoulder to lean on, anesthetic from life and saviour

try and take my booze away and i'll either collapse in tears or stab you...

probably both!
Dry January on 11:35 - Jan 28 with 882 views1MoreBrightonR

I'd never been tempted to do this and part of me was with you, why take away one of the few pleasures i have left this year, but at the same time, its the only time when i could do this without missing out on social events or being tempted to drink at them.

The month has been pretty easy to be honest. I only did it to see if i slept better, had more energy or if my skin (i have skin issues) improved and there has been fck all difference....which is both disappointing but also great, as i really didn't want to find out that alcohol was the cause :)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024